'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222905 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#39167 May 7, 2012
He Man wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a fk spell check,I got a question for you..Why are the democrats supporting gay marriage??(ANSWER)Because they know it will take a bunch of co*k su*kers like you to pull off another 4yrs..
They removed my last post to that idiot He Man, I guess the so called moderator is a demoRAT! I have ask him 4 times, what he did for a LIVING, and all I get is spell check? I would like to know if he is one of those peices of shit that the busses come to the project on election day for? Does he sell America down the river for Lortabs or Whisky?

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#39168 May 7, 2012
He Man wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a fk spell check,I got a question for you..Why are the democrats supporting gay marriage??(ANSWER)Because they know it will take a bunch of co*k su*kers like you to pull off another 4yrs..
No it's because our Constitution
declares equality for all...not a select few!
You believe in the Constitution don't you?
He Man

Nicholasville, KY

#39169 May 7, 2012
You are probably right on all three statements,Lol!!!

Murray, KY

#39170 May 7, 2012
American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
They removed my last post to that idiot He Man, I guess the so called moderator is a demoRAT! I have ask him 4 times, what he did for a LIVING, and all I get is spell check? I would like to know if he is one of those peices of shit that the busses come to the project on election day for? Does he sell America down the river for Lortabs or Whisky?
American Republican:
May I ask you a question?
Is there such a thing as a Non American Republican?LMAO !!!
He Man

Nicholasville, KY

#39171 May 7, 2012
ANY One know where I can find a console for a 1966 Ford Fairlane GTA ????Seriously,I'm restoreing one and can't find a console...
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#39172 May 7, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>American Republican:
That is a hell of a point, my friend!
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#39173 May 7, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
I was however thinking about leaving the country, would that count?
He Man

Nicholasville, KY

#39174 May 7, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Actually there are...The Republicans (German: Die Republikaner, REP) is a national conservative political party in Germany. The primary plank of the program is opposition to immigration. The party tends to attract protest voters who think that the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and the Christian Social Union of Bavaria (CSU) are not sufficiently conservative. It was founded in 1983 by former CSU members Franz Handlos and Ekkehard Voigt, and Franz Schönhuber was the party's leader from 1985 to 1994. The party has since been led by Rolf Schlierer. The Republicans had seats in the European Parliament in the 1980s, and in the parliament of the German state of Baden-Württemberg until 2001.
What a moromney

Owensboro, KY

#39176 May 7, 2012
<quoted text>
[email protected]..Ignorant sheepublican.

I repeat. My occupation is irrelavent. I am a state employee and I pass random drug tests and background checks. Democrats have jobs too, moron.

Murray, KY

#39177 May 7, 2012
He Man wrote:
ANY One know where I can find a console for a 1966 Ford Fairlane GTA ????Seriously,I'm restoreing one and can't find a console...
For real? I'll do some checking..
I know a guy thats all he does...and he usually can find anything!
I ask him when I run into him.

Murray, KY

#39178 May 7, 2012
He Man wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there are...The Republicans (German: Die Republikaner, REP) is a national conservative political party in Germany. The primary plank of the program is opposition to immigration. The party tends to attract protest voters who think that the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and the Christian Social Union of Bavaria (CSU) are not sufficiently conservative. It was founded in 1983 by former CSU members Franz Handlos and Ekkehard Voigt, and Franz Schönhuber was the party's leader from 1985 to 1994. The party has since been led by Rolf Schlierer. The Republicans had seats in the European Parliament in the 1980s, and in the parliament of the German state of Baden-Württemberg until 2001.
Cool I think? Good info though!

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#39179 May 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Only one way to find out ;-)
He Man

Nicholasville, KY

#39180 May 7, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>For real? I'll do some checking..
I know a guy thats all he does...and he usually can find anything!
I ask him when I run into him.
Thanks alot man I really need one pref.blk but i can color match it cheap,It'll be nice someday LOL!!!

Murray, KY

#39181 May 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't leave on my account...I was just cuttin' up!

Murray, KY

#39182 May 7, 2012
sorry about the double post?????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39183 May 7, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
China IS a "republic"......duh. ...;-)
He Man

Nicholasville, KY

#39184 May 7, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Cool I think? Good info though!
Yes I thought it was interesting..
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39185 May 7, 2012
Czech Republic......;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39186 May 7, 2012
Indonesia August 17, 1945 Republic of Indonesia proclaimed triggering the Indonesian National Revolution
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39187 May 7, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz campaign wheels fall off in Indiana home s... 2 min Can He Dance Too 10
News Anti-Trump protests break out again in California 4 min wild child 6
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 5 min Time again 2,411
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 6 min Joe Fortuna 421
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min Zom13 195,473
News Trump hopes to land decisive blow in Indiana sh... 39 min Lance 8
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 42 min Chilli J 303
More from around the web