Longtime W.Va. congressman faces toug...

Longtime W.Va. congressman faces tough re-election

There are 10 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 3, 2014, titled Longtime W.Va. congressman faces tough re-election. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

U.S. Rep. Nick Rahall , left, speaks with staff members at the Princeton Veterans Center in Princeton, W.Va., Monday, April 21, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

All Pols Are VVhores

Bohemia, NY

#1 May 3, 2014
Good. Especially since he's a Democrap. They're generally bigger vvhores and scum than Repukelicans.
Eric

United States

#2 May 3, 2014
Nick Joe Rahall needs to go, he's been in office way too long. Let someone else take over and get the job done.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#3 May 3, 2014
Anyone who voted for ObamaScam is going to find it difficult to get reelected. We are especially looking at politicians that have served for many terms. We need new ideas, new solutions.
Doomed

Glasgow, WV

#4 May 3, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Anyone who voted for ObamaScam is going to find it difficult to get reelected. We are especially looking at politicians that have served for many terms. We need new ideas, new solutions.
I would hope that you are right, except that everyone that voted these people on will be voting again. Democrats fear of losing a free ride; They won't go down easy.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#5 May 3, 2014
Millions of eligible voters have stayed home in the past telling themselves their one vote doesn't really count. This election people are really frightened. That deal with the militia's out west, and the Government take over of the healthcare system have Americans spooked. I think more people will register, and vote this November then ever before.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#6 May 4, 2014
Doomed wrote:
<quoted text>I would hope that you are right, except that everyone that voted these people on will be voting again. Democrats fear of losing a free ride; They won't go down easy.
Yes, Republicans need to be prepared for new cheating ways.
Bob

Middleton, WI

#7 May 4, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Republicans need to be prepared for new cheating ways.
Gerrymandering voting districts is the new way here in Wisconsin.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#8 May 4, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gerrymandering voting districts is the new way here in Wisconsin.
Unfair Political Advantage=nice way of saying cheating like Democrats are known for.
just wait

Princeton, WV

#9 May 4, 2014
For those of you who don't support Nick Rahall - if you think he doesn't do anything...just wait if that Koch brothers lackey, Evan Jenkins wins. He's been bought off by the drug companies, a big lobbyist for them. And, he used to be a Democrat. He's lost in Charleston...be'd never find his way around DC. Better believe, I'm sticking with Nick!!!
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#10 May 4, 2014
No one should be allowed to make a career out of public service. We don't need term limits if we turn these people out of office after the 2nd term. The longer we leave these people in office the more they fill their pockets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Gotti 80,740
News Lawmakers get first look at secret Russia inqui... 6 min Clean Your Brain 4
News California: The Crazy State 34 min positronium 330
News Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher says it... 1 hr Tie Your Mother Down 4
News Sanctuary officials could get 5 years in prison... 1 hr NICK 109
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... 1 hr John 130
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 2 hr General Kabaka Oba 374