Hispanics fear profiling under new Ar...

Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

There are 193324 comments on the www.sunnewspapers.net story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law. In it, www.sunnewspapers.net reports that:

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunnewspapers.net.

Quirky 1

Denver, CO

#204632 Jun 17, 2012
Executive orders and Proclomations.

Scroll down to CRS 15:

http://www.llsdc.org/attachments/wysiwyg/544/ ...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#204633 Jun 17, 2012
Quirky 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , Yeah , Yeah, You go X-man
Hello Quirky. What was that you were saying about people thinking every poster was someone else?

You're wrong again, not surprising given your track record.

Location hidden

#204634 Jun 17, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx. I thought maybe I was losing my touch. I can usually manage to get my point across, but Sparky won't do adult debate. Just between you and me, NTR has a good head on her shoulders. Your posts are unusually coherent, too. I try not to piss people off too badly, but I just don't tolerate B.S. too well. Sparky is really good at B.S.
I agree. I have to apologize for Quirky making the foolish presumption that I am you, not that I found it insulting since I respect your posts. It's just that Quirky has a habit of blurting out nonsensical information and blatant lies.Imo

Along with Quirky's outbursts is his obsession with the judgits so just to let you know you are getting your message across despite appearances.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#204635 Jun 17, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have to apologize for Quirky making the foolish presumption that I am you, not that I found it insulting since I respect your posts. It's just that Quirky has a habit of blurting out nonsensical information and blatant lies.Imo
Along with Quirky's outbursts is his obsession with the judgits so just to let you know you are getting your message across despite appearances.
So far they've accused you of being everybody except yourself.

I especially liked the one where they decided you were actually my husband pretending to be someone else.

As far as the judge-its, I always figured the more negative judge-its the more I've irritated one of the neurotic little dweebs.

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

:)

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#204636 Jun 17, 2012
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not carry anyones water, but you did tell a couple of lies.
The seniors that he bought medicine for knew exactly where he was getting the medicine, because they asked him to. I've done the same exact thing a long time ago and would do it again if it was necessary.
How can someone be king of the Aryans and vote for Obama?
As far as NTR being a dyke. Hardly!
Please don't play the "more of a man" thing on me. It doesn't work from no one, including you.
This isn't a question of who is more of a man. It's a question of whether you're a man at all.

You're friend has said some horrible things about NTR, Twink and a bunch of other people on this thread and you don't say a damn word except to get up in my face when I tell the truth about what he's done here.

Hell, the freak gets banned so often even he can't keep track of who he's pretending to be from one day to the next.

You don't think there might be a reason for that?

When you've got the balls to be honest about this get back to me.

Location hidden

#204637 Jun 17, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I especially liked the one where they decided you were actually my husband pretending to be someone else.
As far as the judge-its, I always figured the more negative judge-its the more I've irritated one of the neurotic little dweebs.
They're good a accusing aren't they? They're not too good at backing those accusations up.

As far as being your husband, I'll try to do him justice. lol

They can manipulate the judge-its all they like, it just goes to show how desperate they are to validate their otherwise comical comments.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#204638 Jun 17, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about now, Stan? Are you trying to put a thought together again? Don't. It never works. All good ideas can be tweaked. Ask Bill Gates. I used to have Windows98SE, then it was XP, and things keep changing, Stan. Any basic good idea can be tweaked. Henry Ford gave us a Model-T, and then they left us with a fabulous piece of evolution, the '55' Ford Thunderbird that is just too sweet even today. Things change, ideas evolve. People contribute, redesign, innovate and modify. For some reason, you must believe that bothers me? Oh, h*ll no. I repeatedly asked for suggestions and ideas and incorporated others' thoughts. Keep the ball rolling.
I came here to try to keep a promise I made to someone I loved. All I want to see happen is for American workers get back in the game and our standard of living be preserved. In fact, because I am convinced that trickle down doesn't work, I feel compelled to support Obama once again, even though I never thought I would be in that spot. I think the American people have been repeatedly shafted by the lousy representation of the folks who duped us when they ran for office. I pray we can find a way to re-balance this society enough to preserve opportunity for my children's children and theirs'. You see, I DO have grandchildren, and I DO have a vested interest in their future.
You are the MOST bitter human being I have ever encountered. I don't disintegrate, Stan. I was branded in fire long ago when I was very young. People like you are insignificant in detering me from making an effort. You're just unethical cowards.
"You're just unethical cowards."

Good morning NTR.

I'm going to have to disagree with you here.

There was no reason to use the word "just".

Unethical cowards they are, but let's not limit the scope of their moral failings to being "just" unethical cowards.

;)

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#204639 Jun 17, 2012
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless. Illegals are still illegals and are still eligible for deportation. Obama is pandering to hispanics for votes and STILL many hispanics don't want amnesty. Illegals will CONTINUE to be deported. Obama is weak.
No, Obama can’t grant ‘amnesty’ by pardoning illegal immigrants
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klei...
"Illegals will CONTINUE to be deported."

Yes, illegal immigrants who commit other crimes will still be deported, but the new policy means around 800,000 people under the age of thirty who are in the country illegally will be allowed to stay without ANY fear of prosecution or deportation.

They can go to school, they can work, they can build families, purchase homes and start businesses of their own.

They can serve in the military.

So tell me gzeena, how's that "hate Obama and make no compromise" approach to illegal immigration workin' out for ya?

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#204640 Jun 17, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
They're good a accusing aren't they? They're not too good at backing those accusations up.
They can manipulate the judge-its all they like, it just goes to show how desperate they are to validate their otherwise comical comments.
"They're good a accusing aren't they?"

Not really...

If I remember right, at one point they accused you of being me, pretending to be my husband, pretending to be someone else.

That was just a little farther down the rabbit hole than I was willing to follow.

Anyway, big family day today. I have to get ready.

Have a good one.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#204641 Jun 17, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I've noticed that one of the most prevalent thinking errors that people utilize is that of projection. We see things in others that we hate in ourselves and just HAVE to point them out. A thief thinks that everyone else is a thief. A liar thinks that everyone lies. People who post under several aliases, I've noticed, think that everyone has the same fear. You and Jack shouldn't worry, though. I'll just add ol' Sparky's name to the little subroutine I wrote to block out a poster called Aliroger1's posts. That way the only way I get to see his ravings is when it shows in another poster's reply. Children can be SO much work! Thanks. And you wouldn't make a terrible me, but I don't see why anyone would want to. BTW, happy Father's Day to all you dads. Hope your weather is as nice as mine.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#204642 Jun 17, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning NTR.
Unethical cowards they are, but let's not limit the scope of their moral failings to being "just" unethical cowards.
;)
Seriously!

They are so much less!

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#204643 Jun 17, 2012
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
Here is a more complete copy of:
The Deferred Action for Young People Who Are Low Enforcement Priorities"
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuit...
Thanks for that link Twinkie..

Talk about kicking the can down the road.. LOL.. Its only good for 2 years and don't guarantee a work permit.. And they have to re-apply every two years.. Even then minor crimes will subject them to deportation..

"Have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety;"

It does not say if they will be able to obtain a D/L or business licence either..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#204644 Jun 17, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"Illegals will CONTINUE to be deported."
Yes, illegal immigrants who commit other crimes will still be deported, but the new policy means around 800,000 people under the age of thirty who are in the country illegally will be allowed to stay without ANY fear of prosecution or deportation.
They can go to school, they can work, they can build families, purchase homes and start businesses of their own.
They can serve in the military.
So tell me gzeena, how's that "hate Obama and make no compromise" approach to illegal immigration workin' out for ya?
"They can go to school, they can work, they can build families, purchase homes and start businesses of their own."

Not true on buying a home Jack.. Read Twinkies link it has to renewed every two years..

Eagle
Chain Migration

Kansas City, MO

#204645 Jun 17, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that link Twinkie..
Talk about kicking the can down the road.. LOL.. Its only good for 2 years and don't guarantee a work permit.. And they have to re-apply every two years.. Even then minor crimes will subject them to deportation..
"Have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety;"
It does not say if they will be able to obtain a D/L or business licence either..
Eagle
Not all states require a business license, mine is one of them. Where will they obtain funds to start businesses, can we say the SBA? Thanks to Dicky Durbin, they'll also have the availablity to bring in their relatives when they turn 21, "chain migration." Let's not forget old Willy Clinton enacted the ITIN program. In my state an ITIN allows them to open a bank account, register a legal address, apply for a DL and then register to vote. What a crock of krap!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#204646 Jun 17, 2012
- Sparky - wrote:
<quoted text>
When they are losing or cannot provoke, I have seen many posters in many forums pull this stunt. Immigration Reform is the worst. I normally do not post over here.
Their reactions show they are lost without the MSM. I have no problems with anyone using articles until they go to discredit someone else who counters with a article to support their opinion.
All of a sudden it becomes a radical resource. They can't handle possibly being the one who might be wrong or can benefit expanding their beliefs. It is all or nothing for them.
Just curious, Where do you generally post if you are not posting over here?

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#204647 Jun 17, 2012
Chain Migration wrote:
<quoted text>Not all states require a business license, mine is one of them. Where will they obtain funds to start businesses, can we say the SBA? Thanks to Dicky Durbin, they'll also have the availablity to bring in their relatives when they turn 21, "chain migration." Let's not forget old Willy Clinton enacted the ITIN program. In my state an ITIN allows them to open a bank account, register a legal address, apply for a DL and then register to vote. What a crock of krap!
I just read this from Twinkies link..

"Will dependents and other immediate relatives of individuals who receive deferred action pursuant to this process also be eligible to receive deferred action?
No. The new process is available only to those who satisfy the eligibility criteria. As a result, the immediate relatives, including dependents, of individuals who receive deferred action pursuant to this process are not eligible to apply for deferred action as part of this process unless they independently satisfy the eligibility criteria."

Eagle
Telmark

Chico, CA

#204648 Jun 17, 2012
This is what you can expect when you (Hispanics) profile the United States as the "go to" country to enter illegally.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#204649 Jun 17, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"As far as the judge-its, I always figured the more negative judge-its the more I've irritated one of the neurotic little dweebs." That's funny, I always get attacked by one the neurotic little dweebs when I get positive judgits.....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#204650 Jun 17, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning NTR.
;)
I disagree with NTR too...
BTW, nice groom!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#204651 Jun 17, 2012
<Job>..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 10 min Wondering 169
News The no sale of Confederate flags has reached Co... 18 min R12 Freon 206
News Juan Williams: The pollution of politics 2 hr USaWarringIdiotSo... 18
News Gov. Martinez: New Mexico needs tougher 'three ... 2 hr maria 1
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Therefore I am 60,556
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 186,516
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 hr Chimney1 168,998
More from around the web