Hispanics fear profiling under new Ar...

Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

There are 193133 comments on the www.sunnewspapers.net story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law. In it, www.sunnewspapers.net reports that:

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunnewspapers.net.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#201970 May 24, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ralff is a poster that posts on this thread and you have been here long enough to know that. So what you are doing is playing your game...which by the way is dumb as all get out as well as stupid. By the way you sound like posi in how you post and think.
Yes, neither of us want our nation overrun with millions of Illegal invaders and that probably is the commonality here....

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#201971 May 24, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, neither of us want our nation overrun with millions of Illegal invaders and that probably is the commonality here....
Not at all the commonality but thanks for trying.
Monica

Peoria, AZ

#201972 May 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
131 illegal immigrants found during raid at Texas 'stash house'
I didnt know Gee Shayla lived in Texas!
Monica

Peoria, AZ

#201973 May 24, 2012
Rico the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanic is not a race.
Some Hispanics are racially white.
A person who has a white father and a half white and Peruvian Indian mother makes the offspring a lawful & legal white subject.
I hope this helps.
Some are racilly white - YOU ARE NOT one of them!

lol lol lol

BTW do you have any evidence to back up.
Scipio

Scottsdale, AZ

#201974 May 24, 2012
Why can't Hispanics come here legally like everyone else?
bad to my bone

United States

#201975 May 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
131 illegal immigrants found during raid at Texas 'stash house'
I guess What-burger and state highway dept will have to wait to hire the next load
bad to my bone

United States

#201976 May 24, 2012
Scipio wrote:
because they would have to be held accountable for all the crap that they
have been getting away with all these years
bad to my bone

United States

#201977 May 24, 2012
bad to my bone wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess What-burger and state highway dept will have to wait to hire the next load
WHAT A BURGER....sorry for any in convenience this might have caused
you Mexican illegals or LA RAZA posters
Scipio

Scottsdale, AZ

#201978 May 24, 2012
bad to my bone wrote:
<quoted text>
because they would have to be held accountable for all the crap that they
have been getting away with all these years
I live in North Scottsdale. It's almost completely Mexican free. But if you drive not even an hour away into Phoenix, you could have sworn you drove to Sonora.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#201979 May 24, 2012
Scipio wrote:
Not all illegal immigrants are Hispanic and most Hispanics in the United States are not only here legally, but they are in fact American citizens with every bit as much right to be here as you or me.

The only reason the majority of illegal immigrants are Hispanic (with the majority of those being Mexican) is because we share an extensive and unsecured border with Mexico.
Upland White Power

Pasadena, CA

#201980 May 24, 2012
Scipio wrote:
The majority do.
Donkey Serenade

Canyon Country, CA

#201981 May 24, 2012
Scipio wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in North Scottsdale. It's almost completely Mexican free. But if you drive not even an hour away into Phoenix, you could have sworn you drove to Sonora.
You got alzheimers pal, you're as big a liar as the Grand Canyon.

Scottsdale has the oldest citizens of any U.S. city with a population of 100,000 or more. The city’s median age, 45.4, is eight years higher than the national median age.

All the caretakers that work in all the Convalescent homes are primarily Hispanic.
Donkey Serenade

Canyon Country, CA

#201982 May 24, 2012
Upland White Power

Pasadena, CA

#201983 May 24, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all illegal immigrants are Hispanic and most Hispanics in the United States are not only here legally, but they are in fact American citizens with every bit as much right to be here as you or me.
The only reason the majority of illegal immigrants are Hispanic (with the majority of those being Mexican) is because we share an extensive and unsecured border with Mexico.
Great points. I'd also like to add that Latin America is a pretty huge place with a population of 572,039,894 and the majority of that are overwhelmingly Hispanic.

So what comes from there illegally are statistically going to be Hispanic.
Upland White Power

Pasadena, CA

#201984 May 24, 2012
Donkey Serenade wrote:
<quoted text>
You got alzheimers pal, you're as big a liar as the Grand Canyon.
Scottsdale has the oldest citizens of any U.S. city with a population of 100,000 or more. The city’s median age, 45.4, is eight years higher than the national median age.
All the caretakers that work in all the Convalescent homes are primarily Hispanic.
The racial makeup of Scottsdale, Az was 89.27% White, 1.67% Black or African American, 0.80% Native American, 3.33% Asian, 0.09% Pacific Islander, 2.54% from other races, and 2.28% from two or more races. 8.84% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

Looks like a place where lots of white supremacy could take place.

Since: Jan 11

Milton, MA

#201985 May 24, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply stated and very accurate Jack.

I hold dual citizenship with Canada (my Mom is from there and my family lived there for a number of years) and I recognize we haven't witnessed the huge influx of illegal immigrants from the North that we have from Mexico but I think a lot of people fail to recognize that geographical proximity is only one peice of the equation. I don't think anyone can argue that NAFTA has had the same negative consequences on Canada as it has on Mexico.
Monica

Los Angeles, CA

#201986 May 24, 2012
Donkey Serenade wrote:
http://money.usnews.com/money/ retirement/slideshows/the-10-c ities-with-the-oldest-populati on/2
Hey burro! I miss you! So does my mama Sophia. I'm now disease

free, so you don't have to worry about those STD's.
Donkey Serenade

Canyon Country, CA

#201987 May 24, 2012
Upland White Power wrote:
<quoted text>
The racial makeup of Scottsdale, Az was 89.27% White, 1.67% Black or African American, 0.80% Native American, 3.33% Asian, 0.09% Pacific Islander, 2.54% from other races, and 2.28% from two or more races. 8.84% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Looks like a place where lots of white supremacy could take place.
Makes sense, its got the right ingredients and alot of idle time. But Mexican free!? He11 even the Navajo & Apache rez aren't completely 100% Native.
Illegal Jose

Los Angeles, CA

#201988 May 24, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
We're here for the freebies. Hola Monica! Preciosa prieta!
bad to my bone

United States

#201989 May 24, 2012
Scipio wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't have said anything..now the roaches are going to come and try and take over, and ruin it, like they have in other towns & states...they just feel better living in slums and third world surroundings..face it if the Anglo rebuilt Mexico and made it into something instead of a corrupt shit hole....then in 10-20ys the roaches would come back wanting to steel Mexico from whitey..face it they are just useless, roaches that want to steel what someone else has instead of taking care of there self's and there own nasty kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top StoryObama signs bill requiring labeling of... 19 min Jack 7
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,673
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 1 hr IB DaMann 310
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 60,669
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr replaytime 201,766
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 2 hr Retired SOF 445
News Cummings: Protesters during DNC speech were 'di... 6 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web