Hispanics fear profiling under new Ar...

Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

There are 193175 comments on the www.sunnewspapers.net story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law. In it, www.sunnewspapers.net reports that:

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunnewspapers.net.

unauthorized_use r

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#201902 May 23, 2012
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, lemme start over, and wipe the slate clean.
Hi, "unauthorized_user"! of what I don't know, and I don't care.
Have a nice day, whats left of it, Bye.
oh well you might not be ol Bobby, but you act so much like him it's hard to tell. Good riddance

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#201903 May 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously Raiff isn't even a word I just tried to look it up and last names where all I got, Are trying to say Waif??
Uhh..Yeah......X- man now exiting akward discussion.

unauthorized_use r

Location hidden

#201904 May 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE accusing ME of saying senseless stupid stuff?
No that was more then an accusation, that was reality, Please look up raiff and tell me what the hell you are trying to say. Seriously cause according to the this widely great tool the internet here, it is a last name and nothing more. Please if you want to call me names, use words that exist, I don't speak Wigger, Skin head or redneck, thank you.

unauthorized_use r

Location hidden

#201905 May 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good exit. Stop making up words and use words that exist ;) it helps trust me.

unauthorized_use r

Location hidden

#201906 May 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, X-man?? Are you still in elementary school?? And you make fun of my name?? Grow up little kid. Or at least act your age.

unauthorized_use r

Location hidden

#201907 May 23, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know, Jack. I'm thinking it's some lone wolf whacko looking for a home. LOL!
That first sentence gave me a headache. Talk about trying to sound "smart." Man, where do these people come from?
Aw that's so cute, You and jack should consider getting married, Neither of you have said anything sensible sense you both got here but both of you are good at talking out of your a@#'s and you seem so close :)

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#201908 May 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO ROTFL Course it sounds stupid. It actually makes perfect sense. If I wanted to say some thing you could understand I would say, "How can say it sounds stupid when it's all typed words?", Cause that's all you know. Point proven, please stop talking to me. I don't like talking to people that are so childish they can't read more then weak insults comprised of 4th grade IQ pin heads . As I said, NO direction.
"...please stop talking to me. I don't like talking to people that are so childish they can't read more then weak insults..."

Get over yourself. It's a public forum.

If you don't want to talk to me then just stop talking to me.

It's not that complicated.

:)

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#201909 May 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a smart move.

This one's going into full meltdown.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#201910 May 23, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"You sure can't come up with a direction of your own to tread water."
If you "tread" water, you are staying in one place....you don't need a "direction".
You didn't put a lot of thought into that "metaphor" did you?
Just an observation.
"If you "tread" water, you are staying in one place....you don't need a "direction".
Disagree, You certainly need a direction and that is "up"....

Location hidden

#201911 May 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>No that was more then an accusation, that was reality, Please look up raiff and tell me what the hell you are trying to say. Seriously cause according to the this widely great tool the internet here, it is a last name and nothing more. Please if you want to call me names, use words that exist, I don't speak Wigger, Skin head or redneck, thank you.
Oh..I'm afraid you just didn't look hard enough UU. Apparently your internet browsing skills are not as precise as you have boasted.

Don't try to pretend you don't know what "Raiff" means or that you don't speak redneck!

Hee hee hee

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#201912 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I really don't know, Jack. I'm thinking it's some lone wolf whacko looking for a home. LOL!
That first sentence gave me a headache. Talk about trying to sound "smart." Man, where do these people come from?
Posi's Peanut Farm?

Location hidden

#201913 May 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Good exit. Stop making up words and use words that exist ;) it helps trust me.
Well, I had to make sure the doors and windows were locked.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#201914 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm gonna go watch a movie.

Sometimes if you let the really crazy ones talk to themselves for a while they go away.

Location hidden

#201915 May 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, X-man?? Are you still in elementary school?? And you make fun of my name?? Grow up little kid. Or at least act your age.
You're not gonna hurt me are you?
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#201916 May 23, 2012
Praise Yaweh for making me Aryan.

he could have made me Hispanic!

I can go into any store and the store detectives dont watch me

like they do the darker, criminal types

Since: Jun 10

Oakland, CA

#201917 May 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Aw that's so cute, You and jack should consider getting married, Neither of you have said anything sensible sense you both got here but both of you are good at talking out of your a@#'s and you seem so close :)
You're an idiot. That makes perfect sense, even you might be able to understand it.

Oakland, CA

#201918 May 23, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna go watch a movie.
Sometimes if you let the really crazy ones talk to themselves for a while they go away.
Good idea, Jack.:-)

Maybe "it" will self-destruct.

Since: Jan 11

Milton, MA

#201920 May 23, 2012
Monica wrote:
Praise Yaweh for making me Aryan.
he could have made me Hispanic!
I can go into any store and the store detectives dont watch me
like they do the darker, criminal types
And he could have made you a woman......but he didn't.

Oakland, CA

#201921 May 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not gonna hurt me are you?
LOL! Be careful, X. He might lay one of those nonsensical, run-on sentences at you. They're lethal.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#201923 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL! I was thinking POSEY, but who knows?
No...LOL...Just watching the drama....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DLN 187,391
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 28 min woodtick57 1,002
News Pence: Hoosiers will know stance on LGBT civil ... 1 hr Liberte 9
News Lawmakers to take up bill recognizing hate crimes 1 hr Liberte 8
News Analysis: Clinton Turns Benghazi Hearing Into P... 2 hr Prep-for-Dep 70
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 2 hr serfs up 94
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr tina anne 57,330
More from around the web