Hispanics fear profiling under new Ar...

Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

There are 193173 comments on the www.sunnewspapers.net story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law. In it, www.sunnewspapers.net reports that:

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunnewspapers.net.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#201890 May 23, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I was thinking POSEY, but who knows?
You could be right, that may explain his user name. ;)

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#201891 May 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>And as always your observations are so weak and off base of the meaning of what was said that the only thing you have accomplished is proving that your basis in making a substantial argument is to take it off the tracks with what only an idiot like you can possibly think sounds smart but it just is nothing but a chance to throw the topic off and try to make you fulfill a self indulgent manor of satisfaction. Truth really is that it is nothing but a way out from giving a legit answer to a conversation that where not involved in, in the first place and you had no reason to be. If you had reason how ever, instead of starting off with your weak a@# observation, you would have played hero to your little friend there by making an answer to the topic at hand. But as long as I have seen you run your mouth with no substance to back up anything you say and no "DIRECTION" as to why you say them, I wonder what the point is at all that you even come here except to talk out of your a@# and look like a total idiot.
Guess you do as your mama told you and stick to what you know. Just an observation.
If you really think I'm going to waste my time reading past that first ridiculous run on sentence then you are every bit as stupid as you sound.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#201892 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
He is off the hook whoever it is!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/independence-...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#201893 May 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah my name has allot to do with that, How can you say such senseless stupid stuff and think you look funny?

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#201894 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
You might have nailed it.

The first senetence of that last post I replied to sounded like Positronium trying to be "smart".

I didn't read the rest.

Whoever it is should give it up and just go with their two biggest strengths...nasty and stupid.

Location hidden

#201895 May 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Raiff isn't even a word I just tried to look it up and last names where all I got, Are trying to say Waif??

Since: Jun 10

Oakland, CA

#201896 May 23, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
He is off the hook whoever it is!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/independence-...
Whoa, I think we have a live one here, Shayla. What the??? LMAO!

“Your time has come”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#201897 May 23, 2012
Listen, you dumbass, all I did was ask for a link, nothing more. I made no judgments or comment about the content, just the source. I made so assumptions. I never questioned the validity of the information. I asked for a freakin' link. I didn't assume she/he was wrong about a damn thing.
You jump on a post for no other purpose than to start some chit with me. It's YOU who doesn't deserve any respect. Now go pester someone else with your stupid, off topic bullchit. We're full up here, TROLL.
You're an innocent man, falsely accused - like O.J.

Location hidden

#201898 May 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah my name has allot to do with that, How can you say such senseless stupid stuff and think you look funny?
YOU'RE accusing ME of saying senseless stupid stuff?

Since: Jun 10

Oakland, CA

#201899 May 23, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
You might have nailed it.
The first senetence of that last post I replied to sounded like Positronium trying to be "smart".
I didn't read the rest.
Whoever it is should give it up and just go with their two biggest strengths...nasty and stupid.
I really don't know, Jack. I'm thinking it's some lone wolf whacko looking for a home. LOL!

That first sentence gave me a headache. Talk about trying to sound "smart." Man, where do these people come from?

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#201900 May 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>So really, Never in my life have I seen a cop get fired in less then 6 months, please tell me your secret.
Okay, lemme start over, and wipe the slate clean.
Hi, "unauthorized_user"! of what I don't know, and I don't care.
Have a nice day, whats left of it, Bye.

Location hidden

#201901 May 23, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really think I'm going to waste my time reading past that first ridiculous run on sentence then you are every bit as stupid as you sound.
LMAO ROTFL Course it sounds stupid. It actually makes perfect sense. If I wanted to say some thing you could understand I would say, "How can say it sounds stupid when it's all typed words?", Cause that's all you know. Point proven, please stop talking to me. I don't like talking to people that are so childish they can't read more then weak insults comprised of 4th grade IQ pin heads . As I said, NO direction.

Location hidden

#201902 May 23, 2012
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, lemme start over, and wipe the slate clean.
Hi, "unauthorized_user"! of what I don't know, and I don't care.
Have a nice day, whats left of it, Bye.
oh well you might not be ol Bobby, but you act so much like him it's hard to tell. Good riddance

Location hidden

#201903 May 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously Raiff isn't even a word I just tried to look it up and last names where all I got, Are trying to say Waif??
Uhh..Yeah......X- man now exiting akward discussion.

Location hidden

#201904 May 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE accusing ME of saying senseless stupid stuff?
No that was more then an accusation, that was reality, Please look up raiff and tell me what the hell you are trying to say. Seriously cause according to the this widely great tool the internet here, it is a last name and nothing more. Please if you want to call me names, use words that exist, I don't speak Wigger, Skin head or redneck, thank you.

Location hidden

#201905 May 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good exit. Stop making up words and use words that exist ;) it helps trust me.

Location hidden

#201906 May 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, X-man?? Are you still in elementary school?? And you make fun of my name?? Grow up little kid. Or at least act your age.

Location hidden

#201907 May 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I really don't know, Jack. I'm thinking it's some lone wolf whacko looking for a home. LOL!
That first sentence gave me a headache. Talk about trying to sound "smart." Man, where do these people come from?
Aw that's so cute, You and jack should consider getting married, Neither of you have said anything sensible sense you both got here but both of you are good at talking out of your a@#'s and you seem so close :)

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#201908 May 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO ROTFL Course it sounds stupid. It actually makes perfect sense. If I wanted to say some thing you could understand I would say, "How can say it sounds stupid when it's all typed words?", Cause that's all you know. Point proven, please stop talking to me. I don't like talking to people that are so childish they can't read more then weak insults comprised of 4th grade IQ pin heads . As I said, NO direction.
"...please stop talking to me. I don't like talking to people that are so childish they can't read more then weak insults..."

Get over yourself. It's a public forum.

If you don't want to talk to me then just stop talking to me.

It's not that complicated.

:)

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#201909 May 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a smart move.

This one's going into full meltdown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min LeDuped 194,371
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 33 min Chimney1 174,102
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min SpaceBlues 54,629
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 1 hr Le Jimbo 399
News Sherrod Brown wants federal funding for Columbu... 1 hr Dpx55 6
News Tim Scott defends use of 'all lives matter' 1 hr RustyS 17
News PHILLIPS: The last days of the Republican Party (Oct '13) 1 hr swedenforever 2,192
More from around the web