Fluvanna County Republicans Get out t...

Fluvanna County Republicans Get out the Vote in Palmyra - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp...

There are 38 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 15, 2012, titled Fluvanna County Republicans Get out the Vote in Palmyra - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Fluvanna County Republicans held a pep rally on Saturday to get out the Republican vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
god-fearer

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Do they even KNOW who they are supporting? Romney and Ryan has such deep and guarded secrets.

Paul Ryan praised Ayn Rand, a notorious ANTI-CHRIST, in a full prepared speech at a tribute to her. She is sometimes called a 'Goddess' to economic conservatives. And she was fascinated, to the point almost of adoring, of a sexually sadistic child rapist/murderer, who cut off the dear child's limbs, and gutted her.

AS A CONGRESSMAN, not in high school long ago, BUT AS A CONGRESSMAN in 2005!, Paul Ryan praised her. Not in a off hand comment, but in a FULL PREPARED SPEECH! Why is he keeping the text of his prepared speech hidden?

Willard Romny keep deep guarded secrets. He keeps secret his FOREIGN ALLEGIANCES. Hundred MILLION dollars OR MORE in SECRET FOREIGN account, banks, and corporations, UNDER FOREIGN LAW and SUBJECT TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS. And he has the nerve to say anything about other's foreign affairs. Romney has SECRET FOREIGN AFFAIRS, UNDER FOREIGN LAWS, AND SUBJECT to FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS (and since we don't know, he might - like George BUSH - have secret ties to FOREGN POTENTATES and MUSLIM PRINCES!? We just don't know because he keeps them deep guarded secrets.

Further, Mr Romney keeps secret his reasons for avoiding military service to the America that made his SUPER RICH. He avoided military service to go live in France. What did he do in France that is equivalent to the sacrifice made by so many American youth in military service? Mr Romney must pass on his family secret reasons for avoiding military service: his FIVE sons have also avoided military service. Why? Should Americans know the guarded secrets of his family : why they avoid military service? Shouldn't anyone who wants to be Commander in Chief - who yet AVOIDED MILITARY SERVICE - tell us why?

Virginians ought not vote for an ANTI-CHRIST admirer who was also a child rapist admirer? Virginians ought not vote for someone who AVOIDS MILITARY SERVICE for secret reasons, refusing to serve a country that made him super rich?
Stop Trolling NBC29

Bassett, VA

#2 Sep 15, 2012
I am so tired of seeing the same comment over and over again on other threads. I'm all for free speech, but please, nobody cares.
Stop Trolling NBC29

Bassett, VA

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Please stop posting the same comment over and over all over NBC29 stories. I'm all for free speech, but find something else to do. No one cares, no one reads your nonsense.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#4 Sep 15, 2012
MAKE IT COME TRUE FOR YOUR style.

DO THAT TO your SATISFACTION.

SAY THAT YOU WANT A NEW and POSITIVE FUTURE.

WHO THAT YOU WILL NEED IS Romney.

Tell that you will get your NEXT president ROMNEY.

DO THAT TO YOUR SATISFACTION.
SAY THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY BORED AND YOU WANT AN INTERESTING PATH TO THE FUTURE.

==========

Obama is no God and fails all the time, yet he is no king but a candidate to expose self-humiliation.

Obama exhibits no faith of god, thus has no faith of future.

That does indicate the inhibition of Obama.

Romney is the indicative of the new future, and he exhibits the faith for everybody and all spectrum of all walks of life representing.

The president for all of you to have and vote in, is Romney.

Tell that you will get your NEW president ROMNEY.

==========
fear mongering

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2012
you political extremists on both sides are equally crazy, with you ridiculous misinformed and hysterical commentary. every election, both sides try their hardest to feed on the deepest held fears of their respective voters, and use that fear to scare people into the voting booth. no matter who gets elected, the average american citizen gets stuck with the failed policies of a gridlocked two party system. luckily this will all change in the near future as technological progress renders government obselte while surpassing the beuracrats ability to control it.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#6 Sep 15, 2012
IT IS A FACT.

For Obama, the Libya, Egypt, Yemen violences and beyond, are alike and equal to, and worse than the Jimmy Carter's Iran hostages-affair.
TEX

Rocky Mount, VA

#7 Sep 16, 2012
same old liberal lies does Romney use our taxes to murder the unborn, does he make an art of bending the truth at at every opportunity?
TEX

Rocky Mount, VA

#8 Sep 16, 2012
BTW nice civil looking citizens at this GOP gathering
god-fearer

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Sep 16, 2012
Stop Trolling NBC29 wrote:
I am so tired of seeing the same comment over and over again on other threads. I'm all for free speech, but please, nobody cares.
ANTI-CHRIST arrives with happy smiles and a nice appearance. The Christ-lover must resist the Anti-Christ. Is that not correct?
god-fearer

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Sep 16, 2012
TEX wrote:
Uhhuh- ONE HUNDRED % NO PEOPLE OF COLOR? is that the definition of 'civil'?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#12 Sep 16, 2012
Obama has created many terror groups and violences against US stand in many places globally while telling the getting of bin Laden.

In other words, Obama has made it more insecure since then.

That Obama so did to Gadhafi, created building Al-qaeda terror related groups, doing the US Consulate storming there.

What action Obama is going to take?
IS ObAMA going to do the doubLE eNtry of Libya by using military, as he had done that by getting Gadhafi already? Is this time a long-term occupation to stay like Iraq of US military, for Obama being the war-monger as another Hitler?

It was that ObAMA's using military of GETTING GADHAFI, WHICH generated his building of Al-qaeda related terror groups there, and subsequently actualized the violence against US Consulate.
Really Now

Bassett, VA

#13 Sep 16, 2012
god-fearer wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhuh- ONE HUNDRED % NO PEOPLE OF COLOR? is that the definition of 'civil'?
Clearly you weren't there. 5 seconds of panning random shots of the crowd doesn't tell you anything. Even one of their speakers was a "person of color", as you accusingly put it. Grow up and stop being divisive.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Sep 16, 2012
Please stop posting the same comment over and over all over NBC29 stories. I'm all for free speech, but find something else to do. No one cares, no one reads your nonsense.
Would you please stop posting the same comment?
god-fearer

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Sep 16, 2012
Really Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you weren't there. 5 seconds of panning random shots of the crowd doesn't tell you anything. Even one of their speakers was a "person of color", as you accusingly put it. Grow up and stop being divisive.
PARDON, Ms or Mr Semantics, BUT
my comment was phrased AS a question, not a statement. I am aware that TV is not a total picture.

Are you aware that Romney/Ryan HAS NO PLAN with details, timelines, and budgets to ensure health care access for all Americans? And, also that your Fluvanna County officials made a mockery of public participation with your new school - overspending with poor planning and without transparency - and then tried to BLAME the sick, the old, and the disabled for the costs of their poor planning. And, Republicans haven't demanded resignations and recalls?

All of you in that event could have demanded all of them out, right there. Oh, but your event had Supervisors there, didn't it? That's right: Republicans, the Party of BAD Government.

Are you aware that your president Bush drove the WORLD into two wars - including the longest war in American history - costing thousands of American lives, and tens of thousands of Americans maimed, and families hurt or destroyed. AND that he funded it on DEBT! while his POSH war industry Republicans made a KILLING!. and, oh yeah, THEIR FAMILIES DIDN't bother to go serve. The Bush daughters didn't serve. The Romney sons didn't serve. Etc

Are you aware that despite several persons of color, that most communities of color are not Republican strongholds. Wonder why that might be? AND especially since Republican President Lincoln was a nearly idolized champion of people of color. What happened to Republicans in so little time (less than a century, really).

What happened?
watcher

Annapolis, MD

#16 Sep 16, 2012
TEX wrote:
Especially the one indicted for ecection fraud...
watcher

Annapolis, MD

#17 Sep 16, 2012
TEX wrote:
Sorry, ELECTION FRAUD
wow

Mobile, AL

#18 Sep 16, 2012
I'm voting for Gary Johnson, and my wife is leaning towards Virgil Goode, we've had enough with the scare tactics and the fear mongering to vote for either of the 'mainstream' party candidates.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Sep 16, 2012
wow wrote:
I'm voting for Gary Johnson, and my wife is leaning towards Virgil Goode, we've had enough with the scare tactics and the fear mongering to vote for either of the 'mainstream' party candidates.
I'm voting for both.
OMG

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Sep 16, 2012
god-fearer wrote:
Do they even KNOW who they are supporting? Romney and Ryan has such deep and guarded secrets.
Paul Ryan praised Ayn Rand, a notorious ANTI-CHRIST, in a full prepared speech at a tribute to her. She is sometimes called a 'Goddess' to economic conservatives. And she was fascinated, to the point almost of adoring, of a sexually sadistic child rapist/murderer, who cut off the dear child's limbs, and gutted her.
AS A CONGRESSMAN, not in high school long ago, BUT AS A CONGRESSMAN in 2005!, Paul Ryan praised her. Not in a off hand comment, but in a FULL PREPARED SPEECH! Why is he keeping the text of his prepared speech hidden?
Willard Romny keep deep guarded secrets. He keeps secret his FOREIGN ALLEGIANCES. Hundred MILLION dollars OR MORE in SECRET FOREIGN account, banks, and corporations, UNDER FOREIGN LAW and SUBJECT TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS. And he has the nerve to say anything about other's foreign affairs. Romney has SECRET FOREIGN AFFAIRS, UNDER FOREIGN LAWS, AND SUBJECT to FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS (and since we don't know, he might - like George BUSH - have secret ties to FOREGN POTENTATES and MUSLIM PRINCES!? We just don't know because he keeps them deep guarded secrets.
Further, Mr Romney keeps secret his reasons for avoiding military service to the America that made his SUPER RICH. He avoided military service to go live in France. What did he do in France that is equivalent to the sacrifice made by so many American youth in military service? Mr Romney must pass on his family secret reasons for avoiding military service: his FIVE sons have also avoided military service. Why? Should Americans know the guarded secrets of his family : why they avoid military service? Shouldn't anyone who wants to be Commander in Chief - who yet AVOIDED MILITARY SERVICE - tell us why?
Virginians ought not vote for an ANTI-CHRIST admirer who was also a child rapist admirer? Virginians ought not vote for someone who AVOIDS MILITARY SERVICE for secret reasons, refusing to serve a country that made him super rich?
So what!!!!!
OMG

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Sep 16, 2012
god-fearer wrote:
<quoted text>
PARDON, Ms or Mr Semantics, BUT
my comment was phrased AS a question, not a statement. I am aware that TV is not a total picture.
Are you aware that Romney/Ryan HAS NO PLAN with details, timelines, and budgets to ensure health care access for all Americans? And, also that your Fluvanna County officials made a mockery of public participation with your new school - overspending with poor planning and without transparency - and then tried to BLAME the sick, the old, and the disabled for the costs of their poor planning. And, Republicans haven't demanded resignations and recalls?
All of you in that event could have demanded all of them out, right there. Oh, but your event had Supervisors there, didn't it? That's right: Republicans, the Party of BAD Government.
Are you aware that your president Bush drove the WORLD into two wars - including the longest war in American history - costing thousands of American lives, and tens of thousands of Americans maimed, and families hurt or destroyed. AND that he funded it on DEBT! while his POSH war industry Republicans made a KILLING!. and, oh yeah, THEIR FAMILIES DIDN't bother to go serve. The Bush daughters didn't serve. The Romney sons didn't serve. Etc
Are you aware that despite several persons of color, that most communities of color are not Republican strongholds. Wonder why that might be? AND especially since Republican President Lincoln was a nearly idolized champion of people of color. What happened to Republicans in so little time (less than a century, really).
What happened?
What the heck are you talking about? Why dont you run for office being the smart one that you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Frankendrumpf 240,017
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Tinka 205,435
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 6 min Cagando 24
News Wasserman Schultz fights to hold onto House sea... 10 min Death on 2 Legs 5
News Boy, 13, and girl, 12, hospitalized after accid... 11 min Ivyawe 1
News Ohio Democrats hope Donald Trump costs GOP bits... 37 min Hillary 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Actual Science 61,093
More from around the web