Congresswoman found speech to blacks ...

Congresswoman found speech to blacks 'curious'

There are 142 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Sep 26, 2011, titled Congresswoman found speech to blacks 'curious'. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Rep. Maxine Waters says she's not sure who President Barack Obama was talking to when he told black Americans to quit complaining and follow him into the battle for jobs and opportunity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#2 Sep 26, 2011
Ole Maxine is right to ask that!..In the economy today African Americans are taking the hardest hits.Their unemployment numbers is well over 20%
As with all Americans,the MISERY index is high.But Blacks enjoy a Higher MISERY and Despair,

So now their darling,who promised so much,delivered so little,is there BERATING those people....Some of course in his inner circle are Wealthy...But d\For the guy in Detroit,NOLA,and so many other places....Obamas words are just that...NOTHING!!

Like Some White Slave Owner,Obama now BEATS on American Blacks..WORK .HARDER!..YER LAZY!..Stop Complaining!.....This WHIPPING of Poor People who gave all to him,received nothing from him.

Whats next??His BLACK PANTHERS ENFORCERS?

Of course not having ROOTS in AMERICA in the Black community's,other than Rev. Wrights....He Just Do Not Get It.

No MLK ,OBAMA..Just one more Politician Taking and giving nothing!

He Does the African Americans A Disservice by BERATING THEM.

Americans have had enough...African American more so..They do not need to be treated as Chattel,or taken for Granted....
harrick

Sacramento, CA

#3 Sep 26, 2011
Sounds as if Maxine has totally got off the Obama bus. The unions are bailing on him as well. His ACORNs were tossed. His failures as a president are catching up with him.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#4 Sep 26, 2011
They owned the auto industry. Thats why American cars sucked for so long.

Now maybe America can build a decent car again.

Time for you Africans to find another industry to own so you can ruin it.

Since: Sep 11

Archbald, PA

#5 Sep 26, 2011
harrick wrote:
Sounds as if Maxine has totally got off the Obama bus. The unions are bailing on him as well. His ACORNs were tossed. His failures as a president are catching up with him.
It's not him all the time, sometimes his advisers are clueless about
the black community needs.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#6 Sep 26, 2011
Black community needs. I am so tired of hearing that.

When will they overcome?

They can't take a shit unless someone in government is there to wipe their ass.

All blacks are poor and all whites are rich. You g damm idiots.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#7 Sep 26, 2011
gossamer wrote:
Black community needs. I am so tired of hearing that.
When will they overcome?
They can't take a shit unless someone in government is there to wipe their ass.
All blacks are poor and all whites are rich. You g damm idiots.
you and me both!

what about the AMERICAN community needs????
i THOUGHT this was supposed to be a POST-racial america now!
harrick

Sacramento, CA

#8 Sep 26, 2011
lopan017 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not him all the time, sometimes his advisers are clueless about
the black community needs.
ok...agreed. Most of his advisors are left leaning Ivy league grads. So they are all inclusive to the Democratic party. Its not all about the hyphenating anymore ...Afro...Mexican...Latino... that was done by the government decades ago to classify groups ...ie: minorities. So what does the Afro-American community need? Oh I know...education and jobs and housing and condoms and food stammps etc etc etc.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#9 Sep 26, 2011
"She says African-Americans want voters to be enthusiastic about Obama in 2012."

All the warm fuzzies about electing a 'black man' don't mean a hill of beans unless he DELIVERS on his promises.

Gitmo is still open. Two wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are ongoing. Obama is bombing "insurgents" in Pakistan. Boots on the ground in Libya. Unemployment continues at an unacceptable level.(including a HIGHER LEVEL of black unemployment).

And she says blacks should be ENTHUSIASTIC about Obama in 2012??? I cannot imagine why. What has he done to improve 'their lot' in life, let alone the rest of the country?? N-O-T-H-I-N-G !!!
Mothra

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2011
Translating this to Washinton-speak, "Thanks for the recognition, but we want more Obama-money."
Gravediggers

Houston, TX

#11 Sep 26, 2011
Mismouth in Obama speech

"jews" instead of "janitor"

http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/25/obama-gaffe...
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Delray Beach, FL

#12 Sep 26, 2011
..Wade in the waters children...who thought it would come to this.
Osama Obama Sucks

Shippensburg, PA

#14 Sep 26, 2011
Yea the tea party is against Obama cause he is black.So I wwander why a real black guy [Herman Cain] just won the debate in Fla.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#15 Sep 26, 2011



Obama is one crazy Mofo!
- Mad Maxine


Hoo-else

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2011
I don't find Maxine's remarks at all curious seeing as how she hasn't done an honest day's work in 40 years. Of course be insulted by someone telling her to take her slippers off and get going.

Seriously, an unbelievably racist and condescending speech. Had a white person come close to making those remarks, the pitchforks and torches would be out in force.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#17 Sep 26, 2011
This is one repugnant-looking and racist feminist douche-bag.

SHE SAID:

-'Her' people are being blamed for every major crime committed by whites.
- 90% of black imprisoned black people are innocent, the other 10% is only questionable.
- White people are taking the food out of the mouths of hungry black babies.
- White people are taking jobs away from blacks.
White people OWE the black people more of what they have.
- White people should learn the natural language of black people.
- Black girls and women should be treated like queens by white people;
black men should be treated like kings.
- White people who don't vote for blacks are racist.

This female belongs in the Cukoos Nest Sanitarium for uncurable retards.
Better yet, she belongs behind bars with the rest of her 'innocent' people.
NincomBOop

Houston, TX

#18 Sep 26, 2011
Maxine Waters: Where's the love, Obama?

Barack couldn't be bothered with even thinking about how to address the CBC's valid complaints. It's obvious he doesn't give a rat's azz about them and black americans. Declaring one week out of a year as "Black College Week" is mere lip service, and SEGRATING BLACKS.

His 30 second speech and lecture to blacks at the CBC was a one-night stand, Maxine. Not curious at all.

This explains why black americans, despite the lack of love from Obama, find him likable. He IS arrogant and absolutely NOT LIKABLE AT ALL!

Get the message out. IF HE CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO ADDRESS BLACK AMERICAN CONCERNS AFTER THEY SHOWED UP IN DROVES TO VOTE FOR HIM - DON'T BOTHER TO VOTE FOR HIM.

CAIN OR ROMNEY 2012! Both came from good upbringings and this is what America needs: Proper role models.
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Delray Beach, FL

#19 Sep 26, 2011
Hoo-else wrote:
I don't find Maxine's remarks at all curious seeing as how she hasn't done an honest day's work in 40 years. Of course be insulted by someone telling her to take her slippers off and get going.
Seriously, an unbelievably racist and condescending speech. Had a white person come close to making those remarks, the pitchforks and torches would be out in force.
Even though your comment is caustic it rings true,but in all fairness it is the duty of politicians to lie chisel and cheat,if your child told you that they wanted to be a politician when they grew up you would be tempted to wash their mouth out with soap but things have changed nowdays we have medications for these personality disorders.
NincomBOop

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 26, 2011
Osama Obama Sucks wrote:
Yea the tea party is against Obama cause he is black.So I wwander why a real black guy [Herman Cain] just won the debate in Fla.
I'd like to see a true black american beat the fraud's azz in a debate.

Since: Aug 10

Decatur, GA

#21 Sep 26, 2011
gossamer wrote:
Black community needs. I am so tired of hearing that.
When will they overcome?
They can't take a shit unless someone in government is there to wipe their ass.
All blacks are poor and all whites are rich. You g damm idiots.
Absolutely. Instead of Maxine further dividing the people of this country, why not try to pull them together for a cause? MILLIONS of people in this nation are unemployed - white AND black. There is strength in numbers, but people like Maxine insist on focusing on their own personal agenda rather than the problem as a whole.

Since: Aug 10

Decatur, GA

#22 Sep 26, 2011
Deo Vindice wrote:
This is one repugnant-looking and racist feminist douche-bag.
SHE SAID:
-'Her' people are being blamed for every major crime committed by whites.
- 90% of black imprisoned black people are innocent, the other 10% is only questionable.
- White people are taking the food out of the mouths of hungry black babies.
- White people are taking jobs away from blacks.
White people OWE the black people more of what they have.
- White people should learn the natural language of black people.
- Black girls and women should be treated like queens by white people;
black men should be treated like kings.
- White people who don't vote for blacks are racist.
This female belongs in the Cukoos Nest Sanitarium for uncurable retards.
Better yet, she belongs behind bars with the rest of her 'innocent' people.
I went looking for these quotes. Couldn't find them. Do you have a link?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min old_moose 7,127
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 5 min bad bob 1,114
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min but 274,721
News California just added four more 'discriminatory... 1 hr Bryan Fischer s H... 13
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr Regolith Based Li... 221,486
News President Trump revels in GOP's success: 'Peopl... 2 hr anonymous 29
News GOP victory lap after Georgia election win will... 2 hr Truth 109
More from around the web