Great-grandmother shields toddler as tornado destroys home

Feb 1, 2013 Read more: The Rooster 106.1 8

Cleanup efforts are under way in north Georgia after the area was hit by at least one deadly tornado.

Read more

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 1, 2013
We could have used her in Benghazi. She has more guts than Obama.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Feb 1, 2013
What a great gal!

Since: Feb 13

Carterville, IL

#3 Feb 1, 2013
wow. ppl need to be more like her.parents are meant to protect and love. Not to kill. They are a gift from GOD!!! Yes I said the big G word. How many times have you saw on the news where a mother killed her kids? Or the dad shot his family and then himself? How about the man who walks into a school and shoots a class room up? There is proof that the devil exists. Every one has lost fate in God. The only thing that gives humanity hope. I know after I post this I will be chewed up one side and another. Guess what? I'm not a rich snob or a preacher I am a 30 year old mother of 3 with a shitty fing job hoping my husband doesn't die on me because we can't afford dr bills cuz ins for just him is over 300 a month! min wage is sucky. and better is almost imp to find.So I send my prayers out to our babies and the ones that know what being a parent truly means.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#4 Feb 1, 2013
shy2009 wrote:
wow. ppl need to be more like her.parents are meant to protect and love. Not to kill. They are a gift from GOD!!! Yes I said the big G word. How many times have you saw on the news where a mother killed her kids? Or the dad shot his family and then himself? How about the man who walks into a school and shoots a class room up? There is proof that the devil exists. Every one has lost fate in God. The only thing that gives humanity hope. I know after I post this I will be chewed up one side and another. Guess what? I'm not a rich snob or a preacher I am a 30 year old mother of 3 with a shitty fing job hoping my husband doesn't die on me because we can't afford dr bills cuz ins for just him is over 300 a month! min wage is sucky. and better is almost imp to find.So I send my prayers out to our babies and the ones that know what being a parent truly means.
Oh shy, hang in there . It will get better, and best of all, your kids won't be spoiled brats.

Yes it will.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#5 Feb 1, 2013
shy2009 wrote:
God bless you and keep praying, He is listening.
heros

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Feb 1, 2013
God reserves places in heaven for people like this grandmother.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
We could have used her in Benghazi. She has more guts than Obama.
We could have used you as compost, but we had pity on the rest of the compost.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Feb 1, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you and keep praying, He is listening.
No I'm not. I'm watching the Laker game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Race motive seen in delay to vote in Loretta Ly... 4 min Oh No You Di-nt 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 159,457
News South Carolina man shot by cop remembered at fu... 7 min goonsquad 22
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 16 min serfs up 784
News Steve King: Obama 'importing millions' of illeg... 16 min goonsquad 12
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 31 min Nine Ball 59,234
News Rand Paul makes it official on website he's run... 36 min Jake Bernard 185
More from around the web