War of Words Before 5th District Cong...

War of Words Before 5th District Congressional Debate - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spor...

There are 44 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 26, 2012, titled War of Words Before 5th District Congressional Debate - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spor.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The race for Virginia's 5th District congressional seat is getting more heated, with only 41 days left until Election Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Scary Website

Charlottesville, VA

#43 Sep 29, 2012
Have you seen Hurt's website? There is a huge picture of him with pointy teeth. He looks like a VAMPIRE!!!!!!

I'd like to see more, but you cannot go past the into page unless you give him your name and email so he can bug you for contributions.

http://roberthurtforcongress.com/landing/bran...
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#44 Sep 29, 2012
Vote Hurt wrote:
Hurt has a long list of legislative accomplishments
six bills?
http://hurt.house.gov/index.cfm/sponsored-leg...
underwhelming
Do the Math

Charlottesville, VA

#45 Sep 30, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
six bills?
http://hurt.house.gov/index.cfm/sponsored-leg...
underwhelming
Hey, that is three a year! At a salary of $174,000 per year, that is still less than $60,000 per bill! Sounds like a bargain to me! I don't think anyone who realizes just how hard he is working will hesitate to consider this when they choose who to vote for in the 5th district! Does anyone really think Douglass could keep up with this blistering pace of 3 bills a year?!?!?

Don't say two more years! Think of it as six more bills!
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#46 Oct 1, 2012
Do the Math wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that is three a year! At a salary of $174,000 per year, that is still less than $60,000 per bill! Sounds like a bargain to me! I don't think anyone who realizes just how hard he is working will hesitate to consider this when they choose who to vote for in the 5th district! Does anyone really think Douglass could keep up with this blistering pace of 3 bills a year?!?!?
Don't say two more years! Think of it as six more bills!
Douglass' best line is I'm not in it for the career.

Hurt is just a party flunky empty suit and his tv ads confirm it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 3 min Sheriff Joe 529 890
News Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on mee... 6 min Dee Dee Dee 52
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Happy Lesbo 71,868
News Pompeo facing rare opposition from Senate panel 39 min spam musubi 7
News Texas 8th-graders asked to list positives of sl... 46 min Tiny Emolument Hands 35
News James Clapper insisted Trump receive prostitute... 47 min spud 41
News Trump Invites Putin to the U.S., Offers Visit t... 51 min spam musubi 72