Goode Files to Keep Options Open

Goode Files to Keep Options Open

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 13, 2009, titled Goode Files to Keep Options Open. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Former U.S. Rep. Virgil H. Goode Jr. is leaving the door open for a return to Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Walose

Prospect, VA

#1 Mar 13, 2009
Give it up Goode.Until you reimburse th taxpayers for the recount you insisted(because you're a sore loser and a crook)upon,you have no business attempting to get your office back.
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 13, 2009
Walose wrote:
Give it up Goode.Until you reimburse th taxpayers for the recount you insisted(because you're a sore loser and a crook)upon,you have no business attempting to get your office back.
You're delusional, and a typical hysterical liberal (it's OK if your candidates do it but no one else!) Goode exercised his rights under the law; Periello would have done the same thing had the results been that close the other way. Would you have shrieked bloody murder at Periello? No! Goode has EVERY business to attempt to get "his office" back as you put it. In fact, so does anyone - we live in a thing called a "democracy" with free elections. Since you don't seem to understand or appreciate that, why don't you leave? I understand Chavez needs a few good men down South.
Hooray for Goode

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Oct 1, 2012
A hero and patriot, a true Conservative, the next President of the United States!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Fixed News BS 253,246
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 46 min Imprtnrd 2,123
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 53 min Aura Mytha 216,719
News Trump, Pence save nearly 1,000 jobs from moving... 54 min Go Blue Forever 38
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 56 min Go Blue Forever 1,007
News Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin Already Mad at Donald ... 1 hr Manure Storm 13
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 1 hr Manure Storm 25
More from around the web