Macedonia: 6 on trial over fishermen killings

Dec 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAND-TV Decatur

A federal judge has upheld Ohio's new restrictions on exotic animals after several owners sued the state over the law.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

It's a shame only 5 fyromutts died that day. The Albos should kill another 5 just for laughs.
Band over Greek monkey

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

People like you should be used for target practice, because you don't have heart, anyway!

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

fyromians are subhumans wrote:
It's a shame only 5 fyromutts died that day. The Albos should kill another 5 just for laughs.
Only cowards shoot people in the back. They will visit your daughter one day & being a Bulgarian slut (they all are), she would gang bang him & his brothers.

Even Greeks in Greece say that the Bulgarian girls are much worse than the 'Skopians' as they call us.

The Bulgarian men are the most ugliest in Europe..weak piss. Just like the Greeks
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Gratkorn, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
Only cowards shoot people in the back. They will visit your daughter one day & being a Bulgarian slut (they all are), she would gang bang him & his brothers.
Even Greeks in Greece say that the Bulgarian girls are much worse than the 'Skopians' as they call us.
The Bulgarian men are the most ugliest in Europe..weak piss. Just like the Greeks
Hey fakedonski Fyromian, Bulgarian glavata!
Your land is FYROM, different term to Macedonia! FYROM is YUGOSLAVIA and MACEDONIA is HELLENISM!!

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fakedonski Fyromian, Bulgarian glavata!
Your land is FYROM, different term to Macedonia! FYROM is YUGOSLAVIA and MACEDONIA is HELLENISM!!
136 countries know that that isn't the case. You see, outside of Greece, the only 'Macedonia' is 'the Republic of Macedonia'. My Macedonian passport is allowed in every country, Greece included! Looool

Suffer idiot
Bend over Greek monkey

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fakedonski Fyromian, Bulgarian glavata!
MACEDONIA is MACEDONIA
and
greece is greece
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't have a daughter, you retarded subhuman. Nobody gives a sh!t about a fyromongrel peasant's pitiful false generalizations. It's such a pity that you weren't fishing that night.
mr large

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't have a daughter, you retarded subhuman. Nobody gives a sh!t about a fyromongrel peasant's pitiful false generalizations. It's such a pity that you weren't fishing that night.
the fyroms postphoned the trial , i believe at the insistance of the americans. it appears the fyrom monkies were going to trial without letting the defense see the evidence in advance. god forbid due process exists in this shit hole. it took six months to finally charge the albos. it took that long to find that one witness who happened to be there on that day. she was walking her dog or something. in reality it took six months to get her to memorize her lies. she kept fucking up. this is going to be a real barn burner. the albos have had it with the fyrom monkies. now with the eu and nato behind them the albos are going to make waves. i give fyrom one more year before gruevski takes his black money and says i got mine fuck you.

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's such a shame that you aren't one of those Greeks jumping off the Akropolis. Go on, be a good patriot & wrap yourself in a flag whilst BASE jumping minus the parachute
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's such a shame that you aren't one of those Greeks jumping off the Akropolis. Go on, be a good patriot & wrap yourself in a flag whilst BASE jumping minus the parachute
It's a shame we didn't let the Turks gut you all.

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is a shame your ancestor didn't jump on that train to Aushwitz

“Verba vo BogMakedonec do grob”

Since: Apr 10

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO you didn,t let?! peder you are cowards, you will always stay like that. Turks in any case have not forgoten your cleansing of there people in buls1tgaria. They are gunning for your blood and given the opertunity they will most likely gut you like fish than anyone else.
As I said a while back you have serious mental issues, you need treatment in lock down mental institution.
I would feel sorry for you but you are an half breed bulsh1tgarian so f@ck u and hope you d!e like little stinking rat.
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is a shame your ancestor didn't jump on that train to Aushwitz
It's a shame we didn't deport subhumans like you to Aushcwitz.
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Dojran wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO you didn,t let?! peder you are cowards, you will always stay like that. Turks in any case have not forgoten your cleansing of there people in buls1tgaria. They are gunning for your blood and given the opertunity they will most likely gut you like fish than anyone else.
As I said a while back you have serious mental issues, you need treatment in lock down mental institution.
I would feel sorry for you but you are an half breed bulsh1tgarian so f@ck u and hope you d!e like little stinking rat.
LOL coming from the mongrels who suck Turkish d!ck. Hey subhuman, when will the Albanians gut you mutts for 2001? 25% and counting. Man, it will be a glorious day when we finally see you street mutts being sold for spare parts.

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL coming from the mongrels who suck Turkish d!ck. Hey subhuman, when will the Albanians gut you mutts for 2001? 25% and counting. Man, it will be a glorious day when we finally see you street mutts being sold for spare parts.
The Germans are better at gutting people that OWE them. They just do it in a diplomatic way....

“Verba vo BogMakedonec do grob”

Since: Apr 10

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO talking about bl@w jobs, how typical of a half breed subanimal:)))
It apears that you are a lover of the albanian pr1ck kind:)) What?! Turkish,German,Macedonian ,Russian kur no good for you?!

Mori picko your subanimal life will only see Macedonia move on with the times while you live your life as a retarded mental subanimal rat.
You ain,t gonna die easy picko!
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

<quoted text>
The Germans are better at gutting people that OWE them. They just do it in a diplomatic way....
Can't expect a dumb animal to make sense I guess.
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Dojran wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO talking about bl@w jobs, how typical of a half breed subanimal:)))
It apears that you are a lover of the albanian pr1ck kind:)) What?! Turkish,German,Macedonian ,Russian kur no good for you?!
Mori picko your subanimal life will only see Macedonia move on with the times while you live your life as a retarded mental subanimal rat.
You ain,t gonna die easy picko!
How cute is that, the subhuman virgin is back. Hey subhuman, ask your granny how our troops filled her c*nt.

What's wrong, subhuman? Aren't you gonna cry some more about how naughty it would be to smash subhuman fyromian hatchlings against walls? It's pretty funny actually.
takala

Ruzomberok, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How cute is that, the subhuman virgin is back. Hey subhuman, ask your granny how our troops filled her c*nt.
What's wrong, subhuman? Aren't you gonna cry some more about how naughty it would be to smash subhuman fyromian hatchlings against walls? It's pretty funny actually.
I see you die soon.
mr large

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

takala wrote:
<quoted text>I see you die soon.
i'm sure he is shitting in his pants. you won't have time to kill him with the albos about to fight you street to street. kiss your ass goodbye

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••