Obama Is The Danger Constitution Was ...

Obama Is The Danger Constitution Was Designed To Avoid

There are 274 comments on the Free Republic story from Dec 7, 2013, titled Obama Is The Danger Constitution Was Designed To Avoid. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Executive Orders: A liberal constitutional scholar warns of the concentration of power not only in the hands of one branch of government but in a single man who ignores the Constitution and acts of Congress on a whim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#278 Dec 16, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> I could ask you the same thing girly.yes its me wild child, no shutin me up.echo echo echo.
you could, but it would make no sense...

why would i want to shut you up? you usually prove my points for me.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#279 Dec 16, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Link? LOL Although I have never made that claim, there is someone else here who has and then decided it was a "proven false god. LOL
What are the symptoms of schizophrenia?

Symptoms of schizophrenia may include:

Hallucinations -- hearing or seeing imaginary things
Delusions -- wildly false beliefs
Paranoia -- the fear others are ...

read full answer on webmd.com

St. Croix valley

#280 Dec 16, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
may be she's just a lying bitch? all the facts seem to prove that...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#281 Dec 16, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>may be she's just a lying bitch? all the facts seem to prove that...
They're mostly blow-hards and nothing more.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#282 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>

St. Croix valley

#283 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>
well, positronium is that, but she is a proven lying bitch also...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#284 Dec 16, 2013
Liar..
spud

Las Vegas, NV

#285 Dec 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, my post was not wrong in nay way, shape or form.
you're out of your league here, spud. but then i'm not sure where you wouldn't be...
If your post was " not wrong in nay way" that means your post WAS wrong, genius. You're "not sure" of much of anything, are you?

St. Croix valley

#286 Dec 17, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>If your post was " not wrong in nay way" that means your post WAS wrong, genius. You're "not sure" of much of anything, are you?
still nothing to add? can't talk about the subject intelligently, so you just gotta nag at me?

it must suck to be that stupid.. i mean, you cannot even discuss this simple of an issue ina cogent manner...are you able to tie your own shoes? is tomorrow the day they take you to the zoo?
spud

Las Vegas, NV

#287 Dec 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still nothing to add? can't talk about the subject intelligently, so you just gotta nag at me?
it must suck to be that stupid.. i mean, you cannot even discuss this simple of an issue ina cogent manner...are you able to tie your own shoes? is tomorrow the day they take you to the zoo?
Nah, it's pretty easy being me. I'm out here in Vegas having a ball. It's nice to be able to spend the fruits of ones labor. I wonder what it's like for the slackers who sit by the mailbox waiting for their government handout? When the money dries up I think there's going to be some tense moments ahead for the slackers. Good luck with that.

St. Croix valley

#288 Dec 17, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, it's pretty easy being me. I'm out here in Vegas having a ball. It's nice to be able to spend the fruits of ones labor. I wonder what it's like for the slackers who sit by the mailbox waiting for their government handout? When the money dries up I think there's going to be some tense moments ahead for the slackers. Good luck with that.
yes, it will be tough for them, as it should be.

vegas, huh? went there once. not much to see. tourist trash heap...no reason to go back.
BAAAAAA

Salt Lake City, UT

#289 Dec 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it will be tough for them, as it should be.
vegas, huh? went there once. not much to see. tourist trash heap...no reason to go back.
I spent a month in Minnesota one day where men are lazy women are few and sheep are nervous.

St. Croix valley

#290 Dec 17, 2013
BAAAAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent a month in Minnesota one day where men are lazy women are few and sheep are nervous.
you couldn't hack it here...

St. Croix valley

#291 Dec 17, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, it's pretty easy being me. I'm out here in Vegas having a ball. It's nice to be able to spend the fruits of ones labor. I wonder what it's like for the slackers who sit by the mailbox waiting for their government handout? When the money dries up I think there's going to be some tense moments ahead for the slackers. Good luck with that.
ignorance truly must be bliss, huh?

whenever you think you can actually comment on the topic, give it a try. it won't be too embarrassing...heh, heh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House to consider ban on transgender surgery fo... 3 min Ronald 281
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min flack 18,183
News House GOP passes $788B bill for Pentagon, borde... 8 min Red Crosse 15
News In hero's return, McCain blasts Congress, tells... 16 min bottlecap 59
News Trump's transgender troops ban divides veterans... 18 min Jubilee 67
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min Trump To Resign 280,372
News Trump bars transgender individuals from US arme... 54 min ImPeach 213
More from around the web