Obama Is The Danger Constitution Was Designed To Avoid

Full story: Free Republic

Executive Orders: A liberal constitutional scholar warns of the concentration of power not only in the hands of one branch of government but in a single man who ignores the Constitution and acts of Congress on a whim.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of275
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amen

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Exactly!
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Amen wrote:
Exactly!
The criminal in chief represents the tyranny that the Constitution is designed to protect the American people against.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

a few facts for you idiots that cannot think or research for yourself and have to parrot fools that have no idea what they are talking about either...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardsalsman/20...

makin' a foolish ass out of your self again, Sandy? well, stick with what you are good at, i always say....
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

The man is clearly sick, thinks this does not apply to him.the big liar is going to drive himself into a brick wall.we will all laugh.my republicans look so much better and smarter, they are giving him plenty of rope.just a matter of time.operation clean up 2016 amen.long live america minus the illegals.party is almost over.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
a few facts for you idiots that cannot think or research for yourself and have to parrot fools that have no idea what they are talking about either...
makin' a foolish ass out of your self again, Sandy? well, stick with what you are good at, i always say....
Drop Dead, Traitor! Your the delusional azz who supports a lying, anti American,muslim brotherhood loving POS. Now take your meds, loser!!
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
The man is clearly sick, thinks this does not apply to him.the big liar is going to drive himself into a brick wall.we will all laugh.my republicans look so much better and smarter, they are giving him plenty of rope.just a matter of time.operation clean up 2016 amen.long live america minus the illegals.party is almost over.
The sooner we shut these lying, delusional liberals up, the better!!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop Dead, Traitor! Your the delusional azz who supports a lying, anti American,muslim brotherhood loving POS. Now take your meds, loser!!
awww...sore that it took two seconds to show you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and are too stupid to tell when you are being clearly lied to?

have you ever tried thinking for yourself or are the results worse than the embarrassing spectacle you just showed here?
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>awww...sore that it took two seconds to show you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and are too stupid to tell when you are being clearly lied to?
have you ever tried thinking for yourself or are the results worse than the embarrassing spectacle you just showed here?
You are one scared piece of liberal scum. You know damn well your messiah is guilty of trampling the Constitution every chance he gets, and the only defense you have is insults. Pathetic! Be prepared for your scummy ilk to get slaughtered in the 2014 midterms.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sooner we shut these lying, delusional liberals up, the better!!
yes woodsick lol is having a fit.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
who cares what the other people like carter and nixion did, we are talking about obama.we dont like him, we dont like his executive orders.we want him out.or do you still want to blame his stupidity on bush? Its been 5years.the country woodchip is a mess.we dont like your president.we are not being lied to by anyone other than(you can keep your healthcare idiot)
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yes woodsick lol is having a fit.
Good! I am laughing at him, there is nothing more amusing than a left-wing loon throwing a tantrum because they can't defend the actions of the scumbag in chief. And their insults make them look like the criminally insane morons that they really are. For the safety of the real Americans they should be deported along with the illegals.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! I am laughing at him, there is nothing more amusing than a left-wing loon throwing a tantrum because they can't defend the actions of the scumbag in chief. And their insults make them look like the criminally insane morons that they really are. For the safety of the real Americans they should be deported along with the illegals.
I call him woodchip, woodsick, wooddust, he gets very involved with facts, form yesteryear.he will be leaving soon.no amnesty is going to happen.we will again be clean america, so just laugh.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text> I call him woodchip, woodsick, wooddust, he gets very involved with facts, form yesteryear.he will be leaving soon.no amnesty is going to happen.we will again be clean america, so just laugh.
You are so right. Good riddance to illegals, and left-wing loons! Cleanup American can't come soon enough.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>who cares what the other people like carter and nixion did, we are talking about obama.we dont like him, we dont like his executive orders.we want him out.or do you still want to blame his stupidity on bush? Its been 5years.the country woodchip is a mess.we dont like your president.we are not being lied to by anyone other than(you can keep your healthcare idiot)
if you could only argue some facts, you might be able to make a case.

this article attempts to do that with no facts. the facts actually show he has used executive orders far less than presidents you probably liked1

seriously, wild child, you have proven time and time again this level of discourse if leagues above you. leagues and leagues...

if this league exploded, you wouldn't see the light from that explosion for three days...

stick to hurling your third grade level taunts, that is all you are capable of.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one scared piece of liberal scum. You know damn well your messiah is guilty of trampling the Constitution every chance he gets, and the only defense you have is insults. Pathetic! Be prepared for your scummy ilk to get slaughtered in the 2014 midterms.
im not even an Obama supporter, you fool! i only support the facts. you have none. you wouldn't know one if it hit you in the face...not smart enough...

have you thought about knitting, you might be smart enough for that...
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>im not even an Obama supporter, you fool! i only support the facts. you have none. you wouldn't know one if it hit you in the face...not smart enough...
have you thought about knitting, you might be smart enough for that...
I'm still laughing at you, stupid. You just keep those insults coming you lying little maggot( you do support obama, and no, I don't think you go by the facts.) Have you ever thought about taking anti psychotic meds? This is fun!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Listen woodchip, I have answeared all your questions again and again, when I do you dont reply.like what do you not understand.I will try to explain.I am now in the fourth grade.we dont like obama, we dont dont like illegal invasion, we dont like his!!!!! Executive orders, we are not talking about, nixon, carter, bush.we are talking about obama, the liar.the muslim, the moron.we dont need to read this or any other story.he is the worst worst president ever.fact, fact, fact,so what if other people used excutive orders.we do not want our tax dollars feeding illegals, we dont want our borders open.this is what he is doing.we dont want to stop deportations, we dont want to school illegals, we dont want his nose in syria, we dont want him to do one more thing get it.we dont like his ideas, we dont like his heslthcare, we dont like his irs, nsa, benghazi, we dont like his lack of job creation for americans, we dont like his spending.we just dont like him.any idiot can understand this, but you.so do you get it, dont talk to me like im stupid.your the one not getting it.coz you like his bad work, it benefits you.ok thank you woodsick.oh woodsick no amnesty even by executive order, the one you really wanted.I rest my case.this is still america.like it or leave it.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
Listen woodchip, I have answeared all your questions again and again, when I do you dont reply.like what do you not understand.I will try to explain.I am now in the fourth grade.we dont like obama, we dont dont like illegal invasion, we dont like his!!!!! Executive orders, we are not talking about, nixon, carter, bush.we are talking about obama, the liar.the muslim, the moron.we dont need to read this or any other story.he is the worst worst president ever.fact, fact, fact,so what if other people used excutive orders.we do not want our tax dollars feeding illegals, we dont want our borders open.this is what he is doing.we dont want to stop deportations, we dont want to school illegals, we dont want his nose in syria, we dont want him to do one more thing get it.we dont like his ideas, we dont like his heslthcare, we dont like his irs, nsa, benghazi, we dont like his lack of job creation for americans, we dont like his spending.we just dont like him.any idiot can understand this, but you.so do you get it, dont talk to me like im stupid.your the one not getting it.coz you like his bad work, it benefits you.ok thank you woodsick.oh woodsick no amnesty even by executive order, the one you really wanted.I rest my case.this is still america.like it or leave it.
Well said, my Patriot friend.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Woodsick, woodchip, wooddust, where is your reply.lol.im waiting.do you not have a fact you would like to point out.like how crazy, or childish, or silly.the fourth grader is.are you not understanding.dont you want to argue anymore.do you want to say I am wrong.any and every american stands behind me.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, my Patriot friend.
thank you, he ran away.lol hiding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of275
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••