Only criminals will have guns

Only criminals will have guns

There are 1 comment on the Reading Eagle/Reading Times story from Apr 17, 2012, titled Only criminals will have guns. In it, Reading Eagle/Reading Times reports that:

Only criminals will have guns Editor: Don't gun-wielding criminals know that they shouldn't shoot their weapons in the city? Apparently Tom McMahon thinks they don't . And his solution is more gun control.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reading Eagle/Reading Times.

The Gun Guy

Red Lion, PA

#1 Apr 18, 2012
I agree this guy, Tom McMahon, is a complete fool. Once again comes the cry, "There oughta be a law!" as if that is the answer to everything. People like McMahon remind me of an email "conversation" I had many years ago with a woman who was the epitome of the title, "Tree Hugger." The "discussion" related to the right or wrong of hunting. Eventually, she wrote that she had gone so far as to move her houseplants outside because "every thing needed to live free." At that point, I gave up. So it is with folks like McMahon. With a view of nothing but the walls of the pigeon hole he creates for himself, he holds forth on how best to "control" what he feels is the misbehavior of others. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Corbett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iraq hero to be honored with bridge name (Aug '14) 16 hr we do metal roofs 13
News Pennsylvania county fights state demand to stop... (Aug '13) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 11
News Public schools and your money (Jun '15) Mar '16 Just saying 223
News State preparing for sale of Harrisburg State Ho... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Former HSH Patient 2
News Alum Unveils Corbett's Involvement in Freeh Sel... (May '15) May '15 mnbdsa66 1
News Does Pa. really need charter schools?: Joseph R... (Mar '15) Apr '15 cobbster 5
News Pennsylvania's Gov.-elect Wolf faces big challe... (Jan '15) Mar '15 Borfin 3
More from around the web