Flag Day dedicated to Gov. Togiola fo...

Flag Day dedicated to Gov. Togiola for his long service

There are 4 comments on the Samoa News story from Apr 11, 2012, titled Flag Day dedicated to Gov. Togiola for his long service. In it, Samoa News reports that:

The 2012 Flag Day will be dedicated to Gov. Togiola Tulafono, who will deliver his last Flag Day address in this year's two-day event set for Apr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Samoa News.

jojo

American Samoa

#1 Apr 12, 2012
Malo le Tautua faamaoni, Gov, Togiola Talalelei Tulafono for the longest service to the people of American Samoa. I know you will rest and relieve all the stress that you are facing now. Malo le onosa'i i amio a kagaka...lol...
TAMAPAVA

Pago Pago, American Samoa

#2 Apr 21, 2012
I salute to you Gov for the job well done, eventhough your time is not finished yet. Take a break than come back and serve. Soo se galuega lava e le misi ma faitioga, but you never give up. God bless you and first lady....
pago flyer

Toledo, OH

#3 Apr 23, 2012
You people would be better off if you had a Governor like H. Rex Lee. And honest, hard working Governor.

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 24, 2012
pago flyer wrote:
You people would be better off if you had a Governor like H. Rex Lee. And honest, hard working Governor.
who are you supporting?....persuade him or her to run for governor....duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Togiola Tulafono Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Final act: Togiola signs land lease with Samoa (Jan '13) Mar '13 684renegade 110
News Togiola signs paperwork for a Credit Union to s... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Taupoimasina 2
News Wikileaks reveals US concerns over claims to Sw... (Jul '11) Nov '12 dognes 29
News Samoa government identifies land in Vailima for... (Nov '12) Nov '12 tompingpong 1
News A day to recognize the valor and sacrifice of o... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Tony Adams 4
News Local StarKist plant will can Cook Islands tuna... (Sep '12) Sep '12 soia 1
News Togiola dedicates Aunu'u Transit Shelter (Jul '12) Jul '12 pago flyer 2
More from around the web