Supreme Court ruling may clear path f...

Supreme Court ruling may clear path for gun lobby to challenge restrictions

There are 3 comments on the The Tennessean Nashville News story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Supreme Court ruling may clear path for gun lobby to challenge restrictions. In it, The Tennessean Nashville News reports that:

When the Virginia legislature recently passed a bill allowing people to carry guns in bars as long as they have a permit, the move raised eyebrows in the state and across the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean Nashville News.

Truth

Coal City, IL

#1 Jun 28, 2010
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/06/27/nra-d...

problem arise again..........Good read

GPM

“DILLIGAF?”

Since: Aug 08

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 28, 2010
The NRA has been infiltrated by Obama supporters. They no longer represent gun owners.
Truth

Coal City, IL

#3 Jun 28, 2010
GPM wrote:
The NRA has been infiltrated by Obama supporters. They no longer represent gun owners.
I agree with that statement. I was an NRA supporter for many years, now I support Gun owners of America, it is the fastest growing "NO Compromise" gun rights group going today.

The NRA is making too many back room deals, and selling our gun right away bit by bit, it sickens me to think they have been infiltrated.JMO.

Also read what one woman thinks about America and history, will it repeat itself now?

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/k/Kitty-...

A

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Kaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trending Now Tim Kaine's son arrested at Trump ... Jul 13 C Kersey 30
News The Congressional Shooting Was A Left Wing Assa... Jun '17 USA Today 1
News Virginia governor pardons 'Norfolk 4' sailors i... Mar '17 He Named Me Black... 1
News Profile: Who is Tim Kaine? (Jul '16) Mar '17 yidfellas v USA 4
News Former U.S. candidate Kaine's son arrested at a... Mar '17 Captain Yesterday 1
News Tim Kaine's son arrested while protesting Trump... Mar '17 ICE 3
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... (Jul '16) Feb '17 Advents 692
More from around the web