senator KAINE KNOWS THE STEPTS OF ANN...

senator KAINE KNOWS THE STEPTS OF ANNETTE MARION, CPMS OSD MIL

Posted in the Tim Kaine Forum

SENATOR

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 30, 2013
AWAITING ESTATE MONEY, RV MONEY BK TO UKRAINE ANNETTE CRAZYW/CPMSANNETTE PLANNED WGROUP USE VICTIMS IN NEURAL NETS TO OVE THEM AND TO MAKE THEM DO WHAT THEY WANTED., SOME COULD BE TEACHING, NOYVETTE IS IN COLORADO., AWAITING SALE., NOT AMERICAN, POLITICANTHE ONLY THING THAT IS IMPORTANT IS TO GET RID OF USA THRU POLICY OFUKRAINE GOVERNMENT, TO RUN AS COMMUNIST POLITICAN. HANDS OFF OF ANY PERSON OR PERSON, PEOPLE ARE NOT OWNED,BIBLE, EACH PERSON A CHOICE, CHOSE TO MOVE BEYOURSELF, NOT IN CONTROL OF US GOVET ILLEGAL. ANNETTE IS AKILLER, W GROPANNETTE CRAZYW/CPMS GERALD YVETTE CAN NOT DRIVE, NO LICENSE, C3C4 INJURY, AND DOES NOT WANT TO PUTCAMERAS, BIG MIRRORS CAR TO DRIVE USA SO STUPID.ANNETTE YOU LOST WITH THE GROUP., AND CAN NOT SHOOT WEAPON, FUSED NECK,SO THAT PLAN OF THE GROUP IS STUPID., ANNETTE IS A MIMICER, SHE THREATENED TO KILL ME OBAMA, SO THEN SHE TURNS ANNETE IS A LOSER W GP, THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH THERE LIFE,AND ALL WANT FAME AND FORTURE, OTHER COUNTRIES DO NOT LIKETHIS.MIMICER ANNETTE MARION HAS NOTHING ORIGINAL NOR GRP WANT FAME HAVE 0CPMSOBAMA POLICY PUT MORE MONEY IN THE PEOPLE., I SAID THAT, THIS IS A POOR CONTINENT, RESTRICT PEOPLE FROM EARNING, DICTATED POSITION., \'POINT TO WHICH YOU TOUCH IS ONLINE NOW., THE NEWS IS WHAT IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE, SO THE OTHER EVENTS WILL FOLLOW., THANK GOD.GERALD J feel yourself to be in potential danger, have a restraining order placed against the person, to restrict their contact with you. If they violate that, you can have the police and mental health professionals intervene. (THIS IS THE STEP ANNETTE DOES WHEN NOTHING HAPPENS, ALBERT, GERALD, ETC., SO NOW., STAY TOTALLY AWAY SHE IS SO LETHAL SHE WILL DO FOR SUZANNE MCEACHERN, ANNETTE IS A MENACE TO SOCIETY, NO ONE WANTS TO BE NEAR HER, SHE TRIED TO GET SOMEONE EX ANN ELDER TO STATE THAT I WAS NEAR HER, 2004, I DO NOT GO NEAR SOMEONE SHE USES, LIES, THERE ARE NO FRIENDS., NO ONE, SO SHE CAN NOT DO THIS I CAN TO HER. THANK GOD MY LIFE IS ENDANGER BY GROUP AND ANNETTE CPMS OSD MIL DARPA ILLEGAL, AND I AM NOT A CITIZEN., DEPORT ME., MOM SAID 'ANNETTE WILL USE TRICKS OF ALBERT AND GERALD, THEY DID NOTHING.,CAREFUL.I WORKED THE WARD INTERN, I DO HER, SHE START, I FINISH HER WITH WHAT SHE DID TO THE BROTHERS. MOM SMILED., HER FRIENDS, I GET THEM ALL.MY TURN. Don't get sentimental. The respondent may be very close to you: a parent, spouse, or child, even. they have a mental illness, you're not hurting them by having them committed—you're giving them an opportunity to either heal, or at least get the treatment they need. You're also doing this in a way that will prevent them from causing physical or emotional injury to those they are close to.ANNETTE PLAYED THIS, 'I LOVE THE FAMILY'SHE HATES THE FAMILY. SHE KNOWS THE STEPS I DO, MY TURN TO GET HER THE WAY SHE DID THE BROTHERS, I DID GOOD FOR THE FAMILY TO DOD, WHEN SHE FU THE FAMILY, SO NOW., I HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL, ATTORNEY, I KNOW I CAN GET ANNETTE.ANNETTE GOT GERALD W SUBSTANCE ABUSE ALONG W ALBERT, THEY DID NOT HAVE, DORTHY SUE GAVE DRUGS TO BOTH., ILLEGAL. YVETTE NO SUBSTANCE ABUSE, NEVER EVER, LIKE SELF TOO MUCH., AND HEALTH REASON, BORN ONE KIDNEY. UKRAINE AND RUSSIA THEY IS/ARE NO MENTAL HEALTH,Local law enforcement, OF USA MAKES PEOPLE MENTALLY CHALLENGED, OUTSIDE THE COURTS, PEOPLE ARE NORMAL, CONTACT WITH COURTS, OR POLICE THEN THEY ARE MENTAL, HENCE ONE SCIENTIFICALLY HAS TO SAY: OBJECT IS POLICE,COURTS, THEY ARE THE PARASITE TO THE VICTIM THAT CAUSES MENTAL ILL. PRIOR NOT MENTAL ILL, AND NO OTHER CONTINENT HAS MENTAL ILLNESS, THERE ARE MANY PROBLEMS IN YOUR NON HEALTH CARE. MEDICINE IS NOT A SCIENCE.OPINION IS NOT HEALTH., MEDICINE IS OPINION. I HAVE OPINION I HATE TOMATOES., YOUR OPINION IS LIKE TOMATOES. SEE PRO/CON DOES NOT MATTERPINIONS ARE NOTHING WORTH NOTHING.Dear YVETTE ANNE HANDFIELD DICAMPLI, Thank you for your scheduling request. Our scheduling coordinator will be contacting you shortly. Sincerely KaineU.S. Senator for VA_code: 2v9q2c

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Kaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slain WDBJ reporter's father hits senators Aug 29 USA Today 23
News the Suck-Up Begins Dems race to back an unannou... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Billy Ringo 70
News Effort to recognize Virginia tribe draws ire (Nov '14) Dec '14 El oh El 20
News Dave Bratt with Laura Ingraham (May '14) May '14 stopracismagainst 1
News Va. Senator Says He'll Back Hillary Clinton (May '14) May '14 Le Jimbo 99
annette marion, senator kaine cpms chargedw/eld... (Mar '14) Mar '14 SENATOR KAINE ELD... 1
News Washington watch: AIPAC - Whose lobby is it? (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reza June 1
More from around the web