Post Poll: Tim Kaine opens first lead...

Post Poll: Tim Kaine opens first lead over George Allen in Va. Senate race

There are 49 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Post Poll: Tim Kaine opens first lead over George Allen in Va. Senate race. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Timothy M. Kaine has jumped ahead of George Allen for the first time in their U.S. Senate race, according to a new Washington Post poll in Virginia , changing the complexion of a nationally watched contest that could help determine which party controls the chamber.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#25 Sep 19, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What an idiot! want to ask Ex-GOP Dummy if he felt like he was the "victim" when he accepted those social security checks from the government??
No I didn't feel like a victim when my dad passed away and received a social security check from the government CONTRARY to what Mormon Rich Money believes. Mormon Rich Money, however, believes if you pay no taxes you feel like a victim. Keep up idiot. So dummy....do you agree with Rich Money and believe that Paul Ryan believes he is a victim?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#26 Sep 19, 2012
Well said!
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
No suprises there. Two years of the TEA Party was enough for Americans to realize they were they same Bush GOP rejects who rebranded themselves. Who were more concerned with tanking the economy and defeating President Obama to protect the 1% instead of helping the majority of Americans.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#27 Sep 19, 2012
Tony wrote:
Republicans in Tulsa, Ok. want to raise taxes on the people of Tulsa County to give out corporate welfare. Republicans are the tax raisers.
Attention tony baloney!!! Republicans are the Tax Raisers? ROTFLMAO.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#28 Sep 19, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy! I've never seen a poor person give anyone a job!! Have imbecile??
Poor people and the middle class do give people jobs. They create the demand. They buy the goods and services that keep businesses going. Businesses collect money spent by the poor and middle class. In order to keep up with the demand from the poor and working middle class, businesses hire people. Rich people are low quantity spenders. They buy expensive things...but it limited quantities. Poor and middle class people are high quantity spenders. Their demand drives the economy.

However, if the "job creators" are derelict in their duties and ship their tax savings overseas instead of hiring people here, the working middle class shrink and do not have the money to spend and keep demand going to create jobs. Therefore government steps in to give the working middle class the money need to spend and keep the economy going to create jobs.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#29 Sep 19, 2012
He can't distance himself from his remarks because he keeps talking. Does he really want the job as president? Sounds like he's trying to talk himself out of the race.
Lance Winslow wrote:
Romney is toast unless he distances himself from his own recent remarks. He needs the etch-a-sketch now like never before.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#30 Sep 19, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't feel like a victim when my dad passed away and received a social security check from the government CONTRARY to what Mormon Rich Money believes. Mormon Rich Money, however, believes if you pay no taxes you feel like a victim. Keep up idiot. So dummy....do you agree with Rich Money and believe that Paul Ryan believes he is a victim?
Attention excrement!!! You sure can run your libelous mouth about everything under the sun except, ayers/obama...chick, chick, chicken.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#31 Sep 19, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention excrement!!! You sure can run your libelous mouth about everything under the sun except, ayers/obama...chick, chick, chicken.
You are Republican RINO Personality Disorder #2: The Tourrette’s Sufferer.

Your opinion means sh*t you disgusting piece of sh*t considering you hold a rapist of little boys Sandusky to a higher regard than the President of the United States of America. You disgust me and every decent human being.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

JohnInLA wrote:“Attention con artist!!! You get bent out of shape with sandusky yet where's your outrage when it comes to b. h. obama's associations with the likes of bill ayers? The fact of the matter is bill ayers is worse than sandusky”

**********

Topix Index to the Message Boards and RINO Party Members:

(You’re guaranteed to run across one of these personality disorders.)

==========

1) The Habitual Liar: Bluebonnets-Thistle

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

2) The Sandusky Lover Suffering from Tourette’s: JohnInLa

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

3) The Sandusky Loving Off-Topic Frenchman: Le Jimbo

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TRU90N...

4) The Sandusky Loving Spammer: The Laughing Liberal

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...

==========

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#32 Sep 19, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor people and the middle class do give people jobs. They create the demand. They buy the goods and services that keep businesses going. Businesses collect money spent by the poor and middle class. In order to keep up with the demand from the poor and working middle class, businesses hire people. Rich people are low quantity spenders. They buy expensive things...but it limited quantities. Poor and middle class people are high quantity spenders. Their demand drives the economy.
However, if the "job creators" are derelict in their duties and ship their tax savings overseas instead of hiring people here, the working middle class shrink and do not have the money to spend and keep demand going to create jobs. Therefore government steps in to give the working middle class the money need to spend and keep the economy going to create jobs.
Attention excrement!!! "Poor people and the middle class do give people jobs. They create the demand."

Wrong you insane jack booted marxist twit...1) Those who invest capitol create a business and supply jobs. 2) Consumers, rich or poor purchase the goods and services thus the business remains open. If poor people could supply jobs there would be ZERO unemployment...You put the cart before the horse you pathetic jackass. Your marxist messiah has his boot on the throat of business and consumers"

Rich people are low quality spenders?" ROTFLMAO

"Therefore government steps in to give the working middle class the money need to spend and keep the economy going to create jobs."

Besides talking out your butt that's another way to say...From each according to his needs to each according to his needs...Karl Marx

It works great...

100 million deaths under communism

Washington - The planners of the victims of communism memorial dedicated Tuesday in Washington based the figure of an estimated 100 million political deaths under communism on the book by French scholars,'The Black book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression,' published by Harvard University.
The 1997 book, hailed by US reviewers as a groundbreaking documentary work, put the death tolls at 65 million in China; 20 million in the Soviet Union; 2 million in North Korea; 2 million in Cambodia; 1.7 million in Africa; 1.5 million in Afghanistan; 1 million in Vietnam; 1 million in the communist states of Eastern Europe; and 150,000 in Latin America.
In his speech at the dedication, US President George W Bush noted individual losses, including deaths in the Ukraine from starvation imposed by Soviet tyrant Joseph Stalin; the deaths of Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians 'loaded onto cattle cars and deported to Arctic death camps of Soviet Communism;' the Chinese killed in the cultural revolution and Great Leap Forward; Cambodians slain under Pol Pot; East Germans 'shot attempting to scale the Berlin Wall;' Poles 'massacred in the Katyn Forest;' Ethiopians slaughtered in the Red Terror; Miskito Indians murdered by Nicaragua's Sandinista dictatorship; and Cuban refugees 'who drowned escaping tyranny.'
'We'll never know the names of all who perished, but at this sacred place, communism's unknown victims will be consecrated to history and remembered forever,' Bush said of the memorial.
The memorial statue, called the 'goddess of democracy,' shows a woman holding a torch high with her right hand. It is a replica of one carved by Chinese student sculptors in the spring of 1989, and erected during protests at Tiananmen Square that provoked severe reprisals from the Chinese communist government.
Congress had to approve the building of the memorial, but it was built with private funds raised by a non-profit foundation.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#33 Sep 19, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Republican RINO Personality Disorder #2: The Tourrette’s Sufferer.
Your opinion means sh*t you disgusting piece of sh*t considering you hold a rapist of little boys Sandusky to a higher regard than the President of the United States of America. You disgust me and every decent human being.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
JohnInLA wrote:“Attention con artist!!! You get bent out of shape with sandusky yet where's your outrage when it comes to b. h. obama's associations with the likes of bill ayers? The fact of the matter is bill ayers is worse than sandusky”
**********
Topix Index to the Message Boards and RINO Party Members:
(You’re guaranteed to run across one of these personality disorders.)
==========
1) The Habitual Liar: Bluebonnets-Thistle
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
2) The Sandusky Lover Suffering from Tourette’s: JohnInLa
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
3) The Sandusky Loving Off-Topic Frenchman: Le Jimbo
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TRU90N...
4) The Sandusky Loving Spammer: The Laughing Liberal
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...
==========
Attention con artist!!! You get bent out of shape with sandusky yet where's your outrage when it comes to b. h. obama's associations with the likes of bill ayers? The fact of the matter is bill ayers is worse than sandusky”

obama/ayers...chick, chick, chicken.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#34 Sep 19, 2012
Watching the solemn faced obama and hilliary it was clear the goal for those two was to distance themselves from the murders of 4 innocent Americans who as we now know were sitting ducks.
The White House smoke is beginning to clear and we are seeing who is responsible for not keeping a close eye on the hen house. This incident reeks with incompetence just like the very close call on Christmas Day a few years ago when the perp's own father blew the whistle and no one took him seriously. For Libya it appears there were warnings that went beyond the mere anger over a movie and no one bothered to inform those in harm's way.
Once again the incompetence reeks and the self serving chumps for change are distancing themselves with finger pointing and spurious condolences. It's a very sick obamanation and it must end or the next victims of their utter incompetence could be you and yours.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#35 Sep 19, 2012
obamacare/TAX...6,000,000 Americans will be forced to pay the government an average of $1200.00 each in additional TAXES/fines. Talk about the economy imploding...That will do to the economy what paying $6.75 for gasoline today would do as if things are not patethic enough at $4.00...obviously obama must go.
And that's not even scraping the surface of the hidden TAXES in obamacare/TAX. If obama is re elected there's a hurricane coming and all of America will look the 9th ward in New Orleans following Katrina.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#36 Sep 19, 2012
obama lied on letterman, not the fault of a movie
4 innocent Americans died because b. h. obama was asleep at the wheel

Report: US Was Warned About Libya Attack

As anti-America violence continues across the Middle East, many are wondering what warnings the United States may've had before the attack in Libya that left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others dead.
The British newspaper The Independent claims the U.S. State Department had credible information of the attack at least 48 hours before it took place. But even with that warning, there was no instruction for diplomats to be on alert.
"As we did with all of our missions overseas, in advance of the Sept. 11 anniversary and as we do every year, we did evaluate the threat stream and determined that the security was appropriate for what we knew," State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said.
Many are also pointing out that just one day before the attack, an al Qaeda leader Ayman al- Zawahiri called for Libyans to rise up against Americans over the recent killing of a high-ranking al Qaeda official.
"So one day before the storming of the embassy in Libya, Zawahiri releases a tape calling for vengeance, calling for jihadists to rise up. That's exactly what happened," CBN News Terrorism Analyst Erick Stakelbeck said.

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/09/16/libya-warn...

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#37 Sep 20, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention excrement!!! You sure can run your libelous mouth about everything under the sun except, ayers/obama...chick, chick, chicken.
I'll talk Bill Ayers with you. I'll even help you get the message out again:

Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers
Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers
Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers

Americans don't care
About Bill Ayers!

LOL!!!

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#38 Sep 20, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
obamacare/TAX...6,000,000 Americans will be forced to pay the government an average of $1200.00 each in additional TAXES/fines. Talk about the economy imploding...That will do to the economy what paying $6.75 for gasoline today would do as if things are not patethic enough at $4.00...obviously obama must go.
And that's not even scraping the surface of the hidden TAXES in obamacare/TAX. If obama is re elected there's a hurricane coming and all of America will look the 9th ward in New Orleans following Katrina.
Start saving up for those tax payments John! Looks like Barack H Obama will be a two term President...

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#39 Sep 20, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What an idiot! want to ask Ex-GOP Dummy if he felt like he was the "victim" when he accepted those social security checks from the government??
Considring the fact that your state is #3 in food stamp recipients per population, I'm pretty sure you're the supposed "victim" eating from my hard earned tax dollars.

You should be a bit more thankful and gracious.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#40 Sep 20, 2012
Repubbies, Teabaggers going down in flames as Americans realize these people do NOT have America's interests at heart. They stifled the recovery...they deny Obama's appointments a hearing...they vote against peoples' interests....they shot down our bond rating.

It's time they went. ALL of them.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#41 Sep 20, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
obama lied on letterman, not the fault of a movie
4 innocent Americans died because blah, blah, blah....
The latest spin by the Romney camp, trying to cover his own treasonous utterances against Obama during a time of crisis.

Shameful. Don't elect this fool President, he has no grasp of foreign policy at all. Romney + Ryan = FAIL

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#42 Sep 20, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll talk Bill Ayers with you. I'll even help you get the message out again:
Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers
Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers
Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers Bill Ayers
Americans don't care
About Bill Ayers!
LOL!!!
Who?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#43 Sep 20, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy! I've never seen a poor person give anyone a job!! Have imbecile??
Poor boy just because you do not give anyone a job does not mean others don't.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#44 Sep 21, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The spores they planted have taken control of you. You can fight them. Turn to MSNBC.
Are you one of the 8 people who watch MSNBC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Kaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Suck-Up Begins Dems race to back an unannou... Jan '15 Billy Ringo 70
News Effort to recognize Virginia tribe draws ire (Nov '14) Dec '14 El oh El 20
News Dave Bratt with Laura Ingraham (May '14) May '14 stopracismagainst 1
News Va. Senator Says He'll Back Hillary Clinton (May '14) May '14 Le Jimbo 99
annette marion, senator kaine cpms chargedw/eld... (Mar '14) Mar '14 SENATOR KAINE ELD... 1
News Washington watch: AIPAC - Whose lobby is it? (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reza June 1
News Iran sanctions opponents go nuts (Jan '14) Jan '14 iran says 3
More from around the web