Get ready for guns in bars

Jun 21, 2009 Read more: www.roanoke.com 278

It's far too early to take a reasonable guess at who will prevail in November's likely gubernatorial slugfest between state Sen.

Read more
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Henry Kissinger

Seattle, WA

#268 Oct 16, 2012
I'm really kidding. She's obviously got a lot of blood on her hands. I'm really hoping Obama gets re-elected but picked off so Biden can step in.
Sylvia

Charlottesville, VA

#269 Oct 17, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, wait, actually this could also be the stupidest thing i have ever read. oh, man, now its a toss up.
Cars kill people and so do mopeds. I want them banned. They kill people every day. Lets ban the mopeds first.
Sylvia

Charlottesville, VA

#270 Oct 17, 2012
Henry Kissinger wrote:
how about some honesty buddy?
You know who is honest and admirable? Our amazing secretary of state Hillary Clinton, god I love her!
After Obama is reelected 2012, I hope Hillary becomes our president in 2016! Clinton/Schumer2016!
If Obama wins there wont be an election after 2012.
Sylvia

Charlottesville, VA

#271 Oct 17, 2012
I take my gun in bars now. You can never tell when you may have to shoot someone.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#272 Oct 17, 2012
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Are you implying were are not in wars now? You need to watch the news sometime. Our people are dying overseas daily.
There have been no declared wars since WW2. Read much? all the so called "wars" since have been nothing but American interventions based on greed and expansion of US interests. Ever hears of DOD contracts? While young Americans are dying for nothing others in congress are getting rich as a result. Here's a question for you, where did they find the weapons of mass destruction? answer, the Golf of Tonkin. Can you follow the logic?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#273 Oct 19, 2012
Obama 09 wrote:
There is no reason for anybody to have a gun in a bar or anywhere else. America's gun culture makes law enforcement far more dangerous and hundreds of innocent people are killed and maimed every day by gun nuts. Firearms are the main reason health care costs are so high. President Obama must implement a gun ban as part of his national health care plan to help keep costs down.
I love how you liberals always wanna scream bloody murder and claim how the streets will run red with blood every time a new gun law comes up. I also love how you guys are proven to be full of crap with each one too. I'm still waiting to see the saloon shoot outs you guys claimed were gonna happen.

Also, about how gun bans help prevent crime. DC had a handgun ban, but criminals still had them, I wonder how? Is it because criminals don't bother honoring the laws? They are they only ones protected by gun laws, because they know the person they are about to rob/rape/murder doesn't have a weapon so they can't fight back. Did you know there are over 1 million self defense issues a year, all in which a gun saved someone from becoming a victim. I may be a sheep among wolves, but I'm a well armed sheep.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#274 Oct 19, 2012
Sylvia wrote:
<quoted text> Cars kill people and so do mopeds. I want them banned. They kill people every day. Lets ban the mopeds first.
You forgot about baseball bats. More people are beat to death then shot to death. SO we need to ban baseball bats and cars. Actually, we need to ban people driving their cars to baseball games!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#275 Oct 19, 2012
FreelanceEMT wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be a sheep among wolves, but I'm a well armed sheep.
Being a law-abiding gun owner makes you a sheepdog. But the hoplophobes can't tell the difference between the sheepdogs and the wolves. All they see is teeth (firearms).

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#276 Oct 20, 2012
Sylvia wrote:
I take my gun in bars now. You can never tell when you may have to shoot someone.
Your elitist pacifism program is disgusting; when did you first imagine everyone could behave perfectly if only the guns were banned ?

Are you a big supporter of the pigs ? This time, the antigun movement comes from a large group (police) rather than one lone dictator (Hitler, Mao, Stalin).

Oh yea; has anyone ever needed to shoot an attacker while walking from the bar ?
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#277 Oct 20, 2012
ActiveForPeace wrote:
good .. free drinks and bullets for all NRA members!
brave, real men don't need guns
It is evident you weren't in Vietnam/Iraq,Afganistan or Libya. Pacifist!
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

#278 Oct 21, 2012
my luck i would shot someone in self defense the person trying to hurt or kill me and i would end up in jail because the person would be a rich kid and money talks so no i dont want a gun, if that is how God wants me to die then ok

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#279 Oct 21, 2012
Doris Mullens wrote:
my luck i would shot someone in self defense the person trying to hurt or kill me and i would end up in jail because the person would be a rich kid and money talks so no i dont want a gun, if that is how God wants me to die then ok
So you would rather be carried by six than judged by twelve??
Tina

Charlottesville, VA

#280 Oct 22, 2012
Henry Kissinger wrote:
how about some honesty buddy?
You know who is honest and admirable? Our amazing secretary of state Hillary Clinton, god I love her!
After Obama is reelected 2012, I hope Hillary becomes our president in 2016! Clinton/Schumer2016!
Hillary smokes cigars.
Tina

Charlottesville, VA

#281 Oct 22, 2012
Doris Mullens wrote:
Carry a gernade.
Tina

Charlottesville, VA

#282 Oct 22, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would rather be carried by six than judged by twelve??
I like the way you thing. General!
Tina

Charlottesville, VA

#283 Oct 22, 2012
Get yourself a 45/410 derringer double B. made by Bond Arms out of Texas. You can get it in 22 cal. 40 cal. 38 cal 410/45 with interchangable b.. It takes about 10 seconds to change calibers. Look it up on the net. Bond Arms--Texas. I carry a 380 PPKS as a back up.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#284 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……Old Fart or Young Stinkers thats the question? im ready

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#285 Nov 21, 2012
It's been great to carry in bars and restaurants that serve alcohol since my state allows concealed carry as long as one does not drink. And I don't drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Kaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Suck-Up Begins Dems race to back an unannou... Jan '15 Billy Ringo 70
News Effort to recognize Virginia tribe draws ire Dec '14 El oh El 20
News Dave Bratt with Laura Ingraham (May '14) May '14 stopracismagainst 1
News Va. Senator Says He'll Back Hillary Clinton (May '14) May '14 Le Jimbo 99
annette marion, senator kaine cpms chargedw/eld... (Mar '14) Mar '14 SENATOR KAINE ELD... 1
News Washington watch: AIPAC - Whose lobby is it? (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reza June 1
News Iran sanctions opponents go nuts (Jan '14) Jan '14 iran says 3
More from around the web