Obama: Governor's failure to mention ...

Obama: Governor's failure to mention slavery unacceptable

There are 3 comments on the CNN story from Apr 9, 2010, titled Obama: Governor's failure to mention slavery unacceptable. In it, CNN reports that:

Video: Governor: Slavery omission 'a mistake' ABC asked the nation's first African-American president to weigh in on the controversy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Apr 11, 2010
too bad that indoniesian pos get caught and arrested. lets see i went to what college, ooops they found it not be true just like all the other lies, and he speaks out about what. i have a hard time hearing anymore, i have this bs blockage of the ears
too bad

#2 Apr 11, 2010
Africa should have never sold us such an unruly bunch.

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Apr 12, 2010
funny how a guy fails to even produce a real birth certificate and has a grandmother that will tell you point blank he was born in kenya, a guy who said we will be able to watch on cspan the medical debates, a guy who said if elected your pressident we will be out of the iraq war in 6 months you can take that to the bank, funny how he can bring up anything about our governor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Kaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slain WDBJ reporter's father hits senators Aug '15 USA Today 23
News the Suck-Up Begins Dems race to back an unannou... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Billy Ringo 70
News Effort to recognize Virginia tribe draws ire (Nov '14) Dec '14 El oh El 20
News Dave Bratt with Laura Ingraham (May '14) May '14 stopracismagainst 1
News Va. Senator Says He'll Back Hillary Clinton (May '14) May '14 Le Jimbo 99
annette marion, senator kaine cpms chargedw/eld... (Mar '14) Mar '14 SENATOR KAINE ELD... 1
News Washington watch: AIPAC - Whose lobby is it? (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reza June 1
More from around the web