Bill to Add Sexual Discrimination to Va. Law

Mar 2, 2010 Full story: WCAV 33

A bill that would write into state law anti-discrimination protections that gay state employees had under the past two Democratic governors faces a test.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Charles Darwin

Urbanna, VA

#21 Mar 4, 2010
CaptainNice wrote:
<quoted text>
Or more value AS a dead cockroach
Thanks brother for correcting my poor English. Good to see the flag of my ancestors flying proudly.
Cook

Chesapeake, VA

#22 Mar 4, 2010
Charles Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>You are just like a politician. You failed to respond to my question.
What I did was fail to repeat myself. But since you seem to insist I will. Being a pedophile has nothing to do with being homosexual. That is why it is a wild goose chase.

Since: Jan 10

Williamsburg, VA

#23 Mar 4, 2010
Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
What I did was fail to repeat myself. But since you seem to insist I will. Being a pedophile has nothing to do with being homosexual. That is why it is a wild goose chase.
Different shade of the same color.

Since: Jan 10

Williamsburg, VA

#24 Mar 4, 2010
Charles Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks brother for correcting my poor English. Good to see the flag of my ancestors flying proudly.
The brothers flying it seem to be proud.
true

Charlottesville, VA

#25 Mar 4, 2010
ok ok so COOK we realize that you are a reciever for the backdoor squad, go to your own island and reproduce your own reprobate kind, u limp wristed tweer
Charles Darwin

Urbanna, VA

#26 Mar 4, 2010
Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get your research from a pro gay professor?
Charles Darwin

Urbanna, VA

#27 Mar 4, 2010
Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia
By Interim Staff | September 2002

A new study by Dr. Timothy J. Dailey and the Washington D.C.-based Family Research Council recently confirmed what police and psychiatrists have known for decades: a definitive link exists between male homosexuality and pedophilia.

The report entitled Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse, shows that while homosexual men make up less than three per cent of the adult male population, they commit a disproportionate number (one third or more) of child sexual molestations. Dailey's report is being sent to parents, youth groups, school administrators, Catholic bishops, and religious organizations.

Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse presents a number of controversial findings. The first is that a significant percentage of child sexual abuse victims are boys. The second finding of Dailey's report contradicts the "inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey" that homosexuals comprise at least 10 per cent of the population. Based upon a study of three large data sets, the General Social Survey, the National Health and Social Life Survey, and the U.S. Census, "a recent study in demography estimates the number of exclusive male homosexuals in the general population at 2.5 per cent, and the number of exclusive lesbians at 1.4 per cent," writes Dailey.
Cook

Chesapeake, VA

#28 Mar 4, 2010
Apart from all the studies and science and other statistics. Pedophiles cant vote, hold public office, own guns, or be within a certain distance of schools. This is not because they ARE pedophiles. This is because they are CRIMINALS. Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to prepubescent children. But the only reason you know they are pedophiles is because they've been caught. Otherwise they have all the same rights are you Captain Nice, and Darwin and may be living next door to you.

the bottom line is most people prefer to keep their lives personal. But because you may live with another man or women and your boss find out and decides he doesnt personally agree with that after the fact shouldnt be a reason to lose your right to work. Not as a homosexual, but as a human being. No ones looking to be able to wear a rainbow flag to work, they just want some peace of mind that if their loved one gets sick they can avoid lying about everything in their life.

To think that currently you have no contact with homosexuals in your daily life is foolish.
true

Charlottesville, VA

#29 Mar 4, 2010
Cook wrote:
Apart from all the studies and science and other statistics. Pedophiles cant vote, hold public office, own guns, or be within a certain distance of schools. This is not because they ARE pedophiles. This is because they are CRIMINALS. Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to prepubescent children. But the only reason you know they are pedophiles is because they've been caught. Otherwise they have all the same rights are you Captain Nice, and Darwin and may be living next door to you.
the bottom line is most people prefer to keep their lives personal. But because you may live with another man or women and your boss find out and decides he doesnt personally agree with that after the fact shouldnt be a reason to lose your right to work. Not as a homosexual, but as a human being. No ones looking to be able to wear a rainbow flag to work, they just want some peace of mind that if their loved one gets sick they can avoid lying about everything in their life.
To think that currently you have no contact with homosexuals in your daily life is foolish.
thats where you fail to realize COOK queers are not human they are parasites looking for victims just like you, good for the boss who stands up and gets rid of the sick piece of s#$t
Cook

Chesapeake, VA

#30 Mar 5, 2010
true wrote:
<quoted text>
thats where you fail to realize COOK queers are not human they are parasites looking for victims just like you, good for the boss who stands up and gets rid of the sick piece of s#$t
If the day came they declared them another species you might be right. But seeing as thats less likely than a bill like this getting past. Have fun in your delusion.

At a point in history African Americans were seen as lesser or less than human... Time has proven that theory incorrect. Anywhere oppression happens change will happen.
true

Charlottesville, VA

#31 Mar 5, 2010
i dont know about less human but i do know about morals and that clan aint done so good when look at that history
Charles Darwin

Urbanna, VA

#32 Mar 5, 2010
Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
If the day came they declared them another species you might be right. But seeing as thats less likely than a bill like this getting past. Have fun in your delusion.
At a point in history African Americans were seen as lesser or less than human... Time has proven that theory incorrect. Anywhere oppression happens change will happen.
I guess I'd better watch how I express my opinion these days. I completely forgot that gays receive special protection from the federal government, something that white male christains heterosexuals do not get. I'm sure one day the FBI will break my door down and charge me with a hate crime for not supporting homosexual acts.
true

Charlottesville, VA

#33 Mar 5, 2010
Charles Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I'd better watch how I express my opinion these days. I completely forgot that gays receive special protection from the federal government, something that white male christains heterosexuals do not get. I'm sure one day the FBI will break my door down and charge me with a hate crime for not supporting homosexual acts.
how right you are we humans are not a protected species.we have a right to supply welfare money, house illeagals with free medical while we get to foot the tab

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Kaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Effort to recognize Virginia tribe draws ire Dec 1 El oh El 20
Dave Bratt with Laura Ingraham (May '14) May '14 stopracismagainst 1
Va. Senator Says He'll Back Hillary Clinton (May '14) May '14 Le Jimbo 99
annette marion, senator kaine cpms chargedw/eld... (Mar '14) Mar '14 SENATOR KAINE ELD... 1
Washington watch: AIPAC - Whose lobby is it? (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reza June 1
Iran sanctions opponents go nuts (Jan '14) Jan '14 iran says 3
McAuliffe: Order to Ban Sexual Orientation-Base... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jorja Fox 1
More from around the web