Virginians Buck Far-Right Policies Of...

Virginians Buck Far-Right Policies Of McDonnell And Cuccinelli

There are 26 comments on the Think Progress story from Mar 28, 2010, titled Virginians Buck Far-Right Policies Of McDonnell And Cuccinelli. In it, Think Progress reports that:

Since taking office, Virginia Republicans Gov. Bob McDonnell and Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli have quickly made clear that they plan to insert their far-right ideologies into state policies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Think Progress.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Northie

Spokane, WA

#21 Apr 7, 2010
AMERICAN FIRST wrote:
<quoted text>Hey why don't you attack his substance instead of his character...oh yeah you can't everything he posted was true. Lincoln even agreed to allow slavery to continue in state where slavery was already established. But outlaw it in any new states. The war of nothern agreesion was about taxation not civil rights.
Because his character needs attacking...not that I'd expect you or any other illiterate, teabagging slavery apologist to be any kind of character judge.

As for the "substance" of your argument, no decent American buys the idea that there is some kind of moral cause behind white, Christian racists opening fire on the nation--then or now.
true

Stuart, VA

#22 Apr 7, 2010
hey roboblogger, are just upset cause we dont like your liberal trash down here,
Brotha of the Unborn

Virginia Beach, VA

#23 Apr 10, 2010
Northie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because his character needs attacking...not that I'd expect you or any other illiterate, teabagging slavery apologist to be any kind of character judge.
As for the "substance" of your argument, no decent American buys the idea that there is some kind of moral cause behind white, Christian racists opening fire on the nation--then or now.
Have you ever checked out the DVD Maafa 21, explored the web-site of Life Dynamics Incorated and wondered whether or not there is a link between racism and abortion "Northie"!?
Brotha of the Unborn

Virginia Beach, VA

#24 Apr 10, 2010
What I meant to say was 'Incorporated' not 'Incorated'. Sorry!!!
LaVerdad

Newport News, VA

#25 Apr 15, 2010
Go to the crappy web Site "Think Progree" site and you will see the "Social and Economic Justic" on the tab. These people are communist!

www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2009/03/23/sta...

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/03/27/virginian...
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#26 Apr 15, 2010
Northie wrote:
<quoted text>
When you categorize all Republicans or Tea Party folks or conservatives with those idiots who shoot, kill, bomb, harrass or otherwise harm people, you are only showing your disrespect for others. Surely you do not believe that all conservatives are racist, are anti-American, are selfish, or any of the other categorical assumptions many liberals accuse us of. Can you not accept the fact that conservatives are merely trying to send a message to DC that they are NOT in agreement with the out-of-control spending, the "redistribution of wealth" and the government trying to push its way further and further into the private sector? What part of that supports any of the names you are calling conservatives? Calm down and speak respectfully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Kaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virginia governor pardons 'Norfolk 4' sailors i... Mar 21 He Named Me Black... 1
News Profile: Who is Tim Kaine? (Jul '16) Mar 11 yidfellas v USA 4
News Trending Now Tim Kaine's son arrested at Trump ... Mar 10 okimar 29
News Former U.S. candidate Kaine's son arrested at a... Mar 8 Captain Yesterday 1
News Tim Kaine's son arrested while protesting Trump... Mar 8 ICE 3
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... (Jul '16) Feb '17 Advents 692
News Priebus: No regrets Holocaust statement didn't ... Feb '17 Ronald 37
More from around the web