Gov.-elect John Kitzhaber plans to ke...

Gov.-elect John Kitzhaber plans to keep Portland home, use Salem mansion sparingly

There are 2 comments on the Oregonlive.com story from Dec 3, 2010, titled Gov.-elect John Kitzhaber plans to keep Portland home, use Salem mansion sparingly. In it, Oregonlive.com reports that:

Gov.-elect John Kitzhaber and his girlfriend, Cylvia Hayes, pictured here on election night, will be the first unmarried couple to share Mahonia Hall, the governor's mansion in Salem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oregonlive.com.

Since: Feb 10

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2010
Good - then the mansion can be used as a homeless shelter.
Jae

Coos Bay, OR

#2 Dec 4, 2010
Well, it appears that our new (old) Gov is up to his old tricks, if you well remember he did that last time around as well. Does this indicate what we are in for some of the same ol' same ol'? Me thinks so!

Still not sure how this idiot got back as our Gov????? Some say it was because of the West side of Oregon voting and of that I tend to agree, UGH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Kulongoski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon should say 'no' to water transfer sought... (Feb '15) Feb '15 roger7906 1
News U.S. effort to help build homegrown streetcar m... (Nov '14) Dec '14 El oh El 6
News Oregon Governor Criticized By Catholic Archbish... (Oct '08) Sep '13 Ronnie 3
News Granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrant... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Juan 1
News Global warming skeptics to take center stage in... (Jan '12) Jan '12 litesong 13
News Judge Mark Gardner will retire from Washington ... (Feb '10) Jan '12 Justin Frazier 3
News Budget cuts: Governor rejected prison closures ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Juice N8IV 2
More from around the web