Obama's hold on Latino vote not so cu...

Obama's hold on Latino vote not so cut and dry

There are 6 comments on the The Hill story from Oct 19, 2012, titled Obama's hold on Latino vote not so cut and dry. In it, The Hill reports that:

Political pundits seem to agree that "the Latino vote" will swing the election for Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

Right On

De Soto, KS

#1 Oct 20, 2012
LOL

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Translation:

Romneybots failed to corner the Latino vote.

Even Mitt Romney agrees!!

Mitt Romney Tells Fundraisers He Wishes He Was Latino

Mitt Romney, the least Hispanic person ever, really, really wishes he was actually Hispanic. Yes, the man who has accidentally quoted Fidel Castro and flubbed Cuban slang for lady parts thinks that if he was of Mexican decent, he'd have an easier time beating Barack Obama.

A video of Mitt Romney talking to millionaire fundraisers was leaked today to both The Huffington Post and Mother Jones.

In the video, Romney paints roughly half of Americans as those who feel entitled to government help.

"My job is is not to worry about those people," said Romney in the video.

Though, in one of the more awkward parts of the video, Romney laughs that it would be easier for him to win the election if he was of Mexican decent.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/0...
Pay Attention

De Soto, KS

#3 Oct 20, 2012
How funny!
White American

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Republican ideology ensures that they will forever alienate the Latino vote. Since that's the fastest growing voter bloc in the USA... Republicans have signed their own death wish.

It goes to show you how ignorant the Republicant Party really is.

ronnie

Hurricane, UT

#5 Oct 20, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
Translation:
Romneybots failed to corner the Latino vote.
Even Mitt Romney agrees!!
Mitt Romney Tells Fundraisers He Wishes He Was Latino
Mitt Romney, the least Hispanic person ever, really, really wishes he was actually Hispanic. Yes, the man who has accidentally quoted Fidel Castro and flubbed Cuban slang for lady parts thinks that if he was of Mexican decent, he'd have an easier time beating Barack Obama.
A video of Mitt Romney talking to millionaire fundraisers was leaked today to both The Huffington Post and Mother Jones.
In the video, Romney paints roughly half of Americans as those who feel entitled to government help.
"My job is is not to worry about those people," said Romney in the video.
Though, in one of the more awkward parts of the video, Romney laughs that it would be easier for him to win the election if he was of Mexican decent.
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/0...
Don't be naive people. Romney's great grandparents were polygamist's in Mexihole. Stranger ideas have occurred. I think maybe a Latin lover got thrown into the mix. He has some Latino characteristics..... Small hands. Weird I know... but they are really small.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#6 Nov 8, 2012
It would be great to be latino! Not paying taxes would rock!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Susana Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State senator: Governor should call special ses... Jul 23 justice is just a... 1
News APNewsBreak: New Mexico spaceport authority dir... Jul 20 Julie F 2
News New Mexico announces more 'record-breaking' tou... Jul 6 Esther 6
News Man arrested for DWI Friday had nine previous c... Jul 6 Bill R 5
News District attorney applies for vacant NM judgeship (Jun '13) Jul 5 Local Nony Mouse 41
News Trump pinatas becoming hot items in Albuquerque... Jun 30 Nopal 11
News New DWI ads cost $300,000 to produce and broadcast Jun 28 juanita 1
More from around the web