Christie says Romney still 'upset' af...

Christie says Romney still 'upset' after loss

There are 3 comments on the KOAT-TV story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Christie says Romney still 'upset' after loss. In it, KOAT-TV reports that:

Gov. Chris Christie became the latest Republican to distance himself from Mitt Romney Friday for saying President Barack Obama won last week's election by offering "gifts" to minority voters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOAT-TV.

TuTu

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2012
This is exactly why romney lost. He does not take responsibility for a crappy campaign, not articulating his plans, picking the wrong running mate and being an over all fool. His loss is his fault, no one elses. Romney lost in 2008 and he lost in 2012. He is not presidential material, period.

He needs to stop blaming other ppl and look in the mirror.
MOMOMOMOMOMOM

Springfield, MA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
TuTu wrote:
This is exactly why romney lost. He does not take responsibility for a crappy campaign, not articulating his plans, picking the wrong running mate and being an over all fool. His loss is his fault, no one elses. Romney lost in 2008 and he lost in 2012. He is not presidential material, period.
He needs to stop blaming other ppl and look in the mirror.
IT IS ALSO BECAUSE OF PEOPLE WANTING A FREE RIDE, THATS WHAT THE PROBLEM, BUT JUST WAIT IT WILL GET WORSE, we already have more then ever [people comming into the hosp for pain ect ect ect trying to get a free ride, since obama has came in and also has changed alot of the regulation, we are going to be more broke then ever, but hey its going to really effect your kids and theres ect ect ect but to many people are uneducated and really have no clue.(i work in the med field which we are cutting also back and laying off just so you know and you would think there are always jobs in the med field)\

example my kid who is 18 going on 19 and now starting college, now when she got out of highschool, and started to talk about politic and she started about romney and how he is for the rich ect ect ect then i said how dare you, you have payed nothing into the system, i have payed mnostly everything for you, ect ect ect ect so i proceded to take her phone, that i pay for, took he off my car insurance ect ect ect now she has to pay for it herself, believe me she changed her mind on why people need to be more accountable for themselves lololololol it only took 2 months

and when you say presidential material please tell me what obama has then would really love to know esp his experience lolololol

and get ready
Some companies are cutting their employee hours to avoid the mandated insurance coverage for full time employees. A few have declared a freeze on hiring and building new locations. Other companies have already begun announcing layoffs. The rest are raising their prices to cover the increased cost of labor associated with the required insurance coverage. None of these things sound like they will stimulate growth in our lagging economy.

http://oversight.house.gov/hearing/examining -...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22332 ...

The previously mentioned doesn't take into account the $500 billion-plus in tax hikes over ten years. Some of which began being implemented in 2010, with more being added each year. Many of those tax increases will hit the average person directly. Others will affect the employers' cost associated with having an employee. That sounds counter productive to stimulating job growth.

http://www.atr.org/full-list-obamacare-tax-hi ...
MOMOMOMOMOMOM

Springfield, MA

#4 Nov 16, 2012
so if more people really read, and looked at different laws that changed ect ect ect insted of listening to abc cnn ect ect ect and investigated what is really going on i think things would have changed, but its not like he won big time only by a couple million which in reality is not alot and when you look at the people who voted, which im not saying not for people to vote, but for the reason is more like it, thing would have been different, if people were not looking out for today instead of the furture it would of been a landslide and romney would have one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Susana Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warrants: Mom sought men to sexually assault da... Sep 16 Barbara 10
News Gov. Martinez details fight for Facebook data c... Sep 16 Helen W 1
News Facebook chooses New Mexico for new data center... Sep 15 Stephany McDowell 1
News beer Sep 10 Sindi 6
News NM colleges, universities prepare for budget cuts Sep 4 Bart 1
News District attorney applies for vacant NM judgeship (Jun '13) Aug 30 Jammon 43
News 12th Judicial District Attorney David Ceballes ... Aug 30 Jammon 1
More from around the web