N.J. Sen. Lautenberg unveils bill res...

N.J. Sen. Lautenberg unveils bill restricting guns in airport areas

There are 9 comments on the Millville News story from May 13, 2010, titled N.J. Sen. Lautenberg unveils bill restricting guns in airport areas. In it, Millville News reports that:

A New Jersey lawmaker took aim at a new Georgia proposal that would allow gun owners to carry their firearms in parts of the world's busiest airport, introducing a bill today that calls for new restrictions on where the weapons will be allowed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Millville News.

GPM

“DILLIGAF?”

Since: Aug 08

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 13, 2010
There should be a bill restricting Lautenberg from opening his pie-hole.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 May 13, 2010
So glad I live in Washington state and so very glad that I never have to set foot in NY, NJ, Mass or Conn.
I look at our laws and know that we need a few changes but then I look at NJ & NY and realize I have it pretty good.

“Shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Nov 09

Phoenix, AZ.

#3 May 13, 2010
N.J. Sen. Lautenberg's head should be unveiled in the basket after the trip to the guillotine. The 'man' is nothing more than an outright traitor.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 May 14, 2010
Eric Holder wrote:
The notion that people could bring guns to airports, especially given the Al-Qaeda focus on the use of airplanes as terrorist tools, is one that to me is very worrisome," he said at the hearing.
Nineteen Terrorists hijacked four ariplanes and murdered 3,000 people without ever using or possessing guns. The whole event could have been prevented if Americans were armed with handguns.

Eric Holder (like Gunshow) walks thru the woods wanting to pet a friendly grizzly bear while hoping and fearing he won't have an encounter with a deadly deer.

Eric Holder is a law school graduate (does anyone wonder how much money he paid to bribe his way thru law school ?)

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6 May 14, 2010
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>
Nineteen Terrorists hijacked four ariplanes and murdered 3,000 people without ever using or possessing guns. The whole event could have been prevented if Americans were armed with handguns.
Eric Holder (like Gunshow) walks thru the woods wanting to pet a friendly grizzly bear while hoping and fearing he won't have an encounter with a deadly deer.
Eric Holder is a law school graduate (does anyone wonder how much money he paid to bribe his way thru law school ?)
You blamed this on Woodrow Wilson not long ago. Now terrorists did it?

You also blamed Bush for the attack. Make up your mind. Who's responsible?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 May 14, 2010
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
You blamed this on Woodrow Wilson not long ago. Now terrorists did it?
You also blamed Bush for the attack. Make up your mind. Who's responsible?
Why do you defend Eric Holder ?
Wm Hatem Sr

Willowbrook, IL

#8 May 14, 2010
Tory II wrote:
Put that nazi mthrfkr on the no-fly list.
YEA ! I hatem too !!

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#10 May 15, 2010
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you defend Eric Holder ?
Show me where Iíve defended that bozo.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#12 May 15, 2010
frost123 wrote:
<quoted text>
O'bongo is coming for your guns!! Get ready!!
"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

Always remember the abuse of the people is bad enough with Guns,Imagine with out them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonny Perdue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cagle promises 500,000 new jobs in Georgia gove... (Apr '17) Apr '17 anonymous 1
News Senate set to confirm Sonny Perdue as agricultu... (Apr '17) Apr '17 CodeTalker 2
News Senate panels advance Trump's picks for labor, ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 anonymous 1
News Lack of Latinos in Trump Cabinet draws ire for ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Selling Damaged G... 1
News Fulton schools' abstinence-is-best sex ed curri... (Sep '15) Apr '16 hal 4
News New GA commissioner of driver services: "I'm no... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Mnurse 1
News Prison time for some Atlanta school educators i... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 1