State extends Ga. 400 toll until 2020...

State extends Ga. 400 toll until 2020, whether you like it or not

There are 3 comments on the Creative Loafing Atlanta story from Sep 24, 2010, titled State extends Ga. 400 toll until 2020, whether you like it or not. In it, Creative Loafing Atlanta reports that:

The State Road and Tollway Authority decided this morning that motorists will keep paying those lovely tolls on Ga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Creative Loafing Atlanta.

“Up Front”

Since: Jul 08

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 25, 2010
OMG! WOW! I am amazed! I am flabbergasted! I expected the City of Atlanta would pan way ahead to tear down those toll booths the day they were paid for, the way were promised when they were built.

ok ok ok I know, I SHOULD be headlining at the Atlanta Punchline Comedy Club tonight :-)
As I see em

Canton, GA

#2 Sep 25, 2010
This is total bullshit and just another fine example of the government doing whatever they want to stick it to the people.

Screw your toll, tools.

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Sep 29, 2010
Surprise, surprise!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonny Perdue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fulton schools' abstinence-is-best sex ed curri... Sep 17 hal 2
News Prison time for some Atlanta school educators i... Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge Allen asks Gov. Deal to consider race and... (Sep '13) Oct '14 MGM46 14
News Georgia Election Chief Probes Voter Fraud Amid ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 bottlecap 3
News With GOP Runoff Over, Perdue and Nunn Face Off (Jul '14) Aug '14 Mr Minder 27
News Lessons of Atlanta school-cheating scandal (Apr '13) Apr '13 lighteredknot 9
News Windows and doors manufacturer bringing HQ to C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 billshields 1
More from around the web