Ga. GOP Rep. Deal leaving House for g...

Ga. GOP Rep. Deal leaving House for governor race

There are 12 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Mar 1, 2010, titled Ga. GOP Rep. Deal leaving House for governor race. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

Rep. Nathan Deal announced Monday that he is resigning from Congress to concentrate on the Georgia governor's race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Pierce

East Berlin, CT

#1 Mar 1, 2010
Under investigation (like Rangel) for ethics violations.

We don't need republicans who have ethic violations leaving one position (so ethics complaint won't follow) and run for another position.

Out with this guy!
Lance Winslow

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2010
Pierce wrote:
We don't need republicans who have ethic violations leaving one position (so ethics complaint won't follow) and run for another position.
Out with this guy!
Feel the same way about Palin?
djm

San Jose, CA

#3 Mar 1, 2010
Pierce wrote:
Out with this guy!
you saying it's ok when a Democrat does? jerk
Shady Lady

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2010
And another one bites the dust!! They all have to go, Republicans, Democrats, anyone who has served more then 2 terms. It takes awhile for them to learn how to steal. And maybe if they thought we would vote them out, they would give some thought about what was important to America.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#5 Mar 1, 2010
Pierce wrote:
Out with this guy!
If you live in Georgia you can vote against Nathan Deal. If you don't, you have no standing in this candidacy.
jimmy the geek

Lutz, FL

#6 Mar 1, 2010
THIS IS GREAT!!! SINCE THE YEAR AND A HALF LONG presidunce obama FAILURES & THE 4 YEARS OF DUMBOCRAT CONGRE$$IONAL RULE FAILURES - THE REPUBLICANS ARE READY TO KICK obama & HIS dumbocrats AZZES!!!

THEY BARELY GOT ENOUGH TIME TO JUGGLE ALL THE EXCELLENT & HONEST QUALIFIED CANDIDATES IN TIME FOR THE NOVEMBER MASSACRE!!!

odumba & the liberal party ARE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED FOR THE REPUBLICANS!

obama LIED AMERICANS DIED
obama IS CORRUPT AMERICA IS BANKRUPT

BUT NOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SETTING THINGS RIGHT!!! obama IS A BAFOON AND HIS WIFE A BABOON!
Pierce

East Berlin, CT

#7 Mar 1, 2010
djm wrote:
<quoted text>
you saying it's ok when a Democrat does? jerk
Hell, NO! They need to go TOO!
djm

San Jose, CA

#8 Mar 2, 2010
Pierce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, NO! They need to go TOO!
OK .. sorry I said "jerk"

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9 Mar 2, 2010
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Feel the same way about Palin?
Something to ponder for 2012: Sarah Palin's ahead of where Obama was 30 months before his nomination
February 17, 2010 | 2:32 am

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Mar 2, 2010
Shady Lady wrote:
And another one bites the dust!! They all have to go, Republicans, Democrats, anyone who has served more then 2 terms. It takes awhile for them to learn how to steal. And maybe if they thought we would vote them out, they would give some thought about what was important to America.
First thing in 2012 is to remove their lifetime retirement income.........even after serving one term. This is treasonist in nature and communist in principle.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#11 Mar 2, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in Georgia you can vote against Nathan Deal. If you don't, you have no standing in this candidacy.
Progressives now hate the fact that we are all onto their agenda to transform our USA into eastern europe.
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#12 Mar 3, 2010
Pierce wrote:
Out with this guy!
This guy Deal saw what Sanford was able to do as governor in SC and said, hey man, that's for me.

I can become governor, take some money from the stupid, ignorant, GA taxpayers and get me an Argentinian hooker ... er.... soulmate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonny Perdue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cagle promises 500,000 new jobs in Georgia gove... (Apr '17) Apr '17 anonymous 1
News Senate set to confirm Sonny Perdue as agricultu... (Apr '17) Apr '17 CodeTalker 2
News Senate panels advance Trump's picks for labor, ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 anonymous 1
News Lack of Latinos in Trump Cabinet draws ire for ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Selling Damaged G... 1
News Fulton schools' abstinence-is-best sex ed curri... (Sep '15) Apr '16 hal 4
News New GA commissioner of driver services: "I'm no... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Mnurse 1
News Prison time for some Atlanta school educators i... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 1