A Middle School In Valdosta Flagged f...

A Middle School In Valdosta Flagged for Possible Cheating

There are 5 comments on the WCTV Tallahassee story from Feb 19, 2010, titled A Middle School In Valdosta Flagged for Possible Cheating. In it, WCTV Tallahassee reports that:

J.L. Newbern Middle School in Valdosta was rated by the Governor's Office of Student Achievement as being of "moderate concern." Governor Sonny Perdue called for a probe that looked at 191 schools statewide to investigate tampering with answers on state exams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCTV Tallahassee.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2010
If teachers and school administrators are caught changing the test scores what will the Supt. and law do to them? They are crooks as far as a lot of us are concerned because they are robbing our children of factual test results to make themselves look good. They should not only be fired but serve time.
To LIGHTEREDROOT

Mount Pleasant, IA

#2 Feb 20, 2010
You sure are on top of things. What race do YOU think they are?

Location hidden

#3 Feb 20, 2010
Why don't you look up the schools that have the most problems changing test scores like Atlanta City and Dougherty, Co. and tell the rest of us the predominate race of these school systems. You will get more satisfaction from your own discovery, I'm sure. Just be truthful because it will set you free or so I have heard.
To LIGHTEREDROOT

Mount Pleasant, IA

#4 Feb 20, 2010
It is a shame people do not accept you because of the color of your skin. Did you say you were from Dougherty County?

Location hidden

#5 Feb 24, 2010
To LIGHTEREDROOT wrote:
It is a shame people do not accept you because of the color of your skin. Did you say you were from Dougherty County?
When someone tries to bring a solution to an educational problem a nut always throws a racial slure into it. If you can't add something to solve the solution then quit posting racist comments. Your comments do not improve education nor help the children of our state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonny Perdue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate set to confirm Sonny Perdue as agricultu... 32 min Jeff Brightone 1
News Senate panels advance Trump's picks for labor, ... Mar 31 anonymous 1
News Lack of Latinos in Trump Cabinet draws ire for ... Jan '17 Selling Damaged G... 1
News Fulton schools' abstinence-is-best sex ed curri... (Sep '15) Apr '16 hal 4
News New GA commissioner of driver services: "I'm no... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Mnurse 1
News Prison time for some Atlanta school educators i... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge Allen asks Gov. Deal to consider race and... (Sep '13) Oct '14 MGM46 14
More from around the web