Perdue brings money to NGCSU for broa...

Perdue brings money to NGCSU for broadband future

There are 1 comment on the WDUN-AM Gainesville story from Jan 10, 2010, titled Perdue brings money to NGCSU for broadband future. In it, WDUN-AM Gainesville reports that:

Governor Sonny Perdue brought the check from the One Georgia Authority to support the North Georgia Network fiber optic initiative DAHLONEGA - Georgiaa s governor Tuesday delivered a $2.5-million grant check at North Georgia College and State University to help connect North Georgia with the rest of the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDUN-AM Gainesville.

Vicki Webb

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Jan 12, 2010
Thank goodness! We finally may have a choice as to who we want to use for broadband. As of now, most of us our locked into Windstream due to their having ownership of the private lines for network here in Dahlonega. Having the ability to compare broadband rates and companies will be a financial relief to many subscribers in this area. A good use for a good cause! Hats off to Sonny Perdue!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonny Perdue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prison time for some Atlanta school educators i... Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge Allen asks Gov. Deal to consider race and... (Sep '13) Oct '14 MGM46 14
News Georgia Election Chief Probes Voter Fraud Amid ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 bottlecap 3
News With GOP Runoff Over, Perdue and Nunn Face Off (Jul '14) Aug '14 Mr Minder 27
News Lessons of Atlanta school-cheating scandal (Apr '13) Apr '13 lighteredknot 9
News Windows and doors manufacturer bringing HQ to C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 billshields 1
News Audit: Ga. Dept. of Ag failed to use E-Verify (Jan '13) Jan '13 tomin cali 2
More from around the web