Audit: Ga. Dept. of Ag failed to use E-Verify

Jan 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SavannahNow

A recent audit found that Georgia's Department of Agriculture failed to use a federal database to determine whether new employees were eligible to work there, a requirement since 2007 under a state law targeting illegal immigration.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

...and they always boil down everything to, we give amnesty with FULL enforcement. Our government has NEVER honored the enforcement clause. As a matter of fact, WE HAVE GONE SO FAR AFIELD THAT OUR GOVERNMENT CHALLENGES STATES WHO ARE TRYING TO ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS!!! How facked up is that?!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Magadala wrote:
...and they always boil down everything to, we give amnesty with FULL enforcement. Our government has NEVER honored the enforcement clause. As a matter of fact, WE HAVE GONE SO FAR AFIELD THAT OUR GOVERNMENT CHALLENGES STATES WHO ARE TRYING TO ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS!!! How facked up is that?!!!
the gov has failed on every enforcement since 86.look back at everything that was supposed to go along with that shamnesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••