NC Gov. Perdue to vote no on gay marr...

NC Gov. Perdue to vote no on gay marriage ban

There are 5 comments on the WCNC-TV Charlotte story from Oct 7, 2011, titled NC Gov. Perdue to vote no on gay marriage ban. In it, WCNC-TV Charlotte reports that:

Gov. Beverly Perdue says she'll vote against a proposed change to North Carolina's constitution next May that would prohibit gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC-TV Charlotte.

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2011
I actually like her reason for this. She is prioritizing job creation over social issues. I can appreciate that.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Oct 7, 2011
Wow! Imagine that!
She went from Awful to Awesome in less than a minute
Nissan wants out of Tennessee before all those homophobic gay-bashing morons in the state capitol ruin Nissan's reputation for diversity; and the public quits buying their cars
Could Gov. Perdue be eyeing Nissan's 6,000 jobs for North Carolina?
If so; she just took the first step in the right direction

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#3 Oct 8, 2011
Bravo Gov. Purdue. You have joined the ranks of another governor. Ronald Reagan. You have my gratitude, admiration and respect.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#5 Oct 8, 2011
When it comes to "balls" Gov. Purdue beats MN Gov. Mark Dayton.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 8, 2011
Rainbow Kid wrote:
Wow! Imagine that!
She went from Awful to Awesome in less than a minute
Nissan wants out of Tennessee before all those homophobic gay-bashing morons in the state capitol ruin Nissan's reputation for diversity; and the public quits buying their cars
Could Gov. Perdue be eyeing Nissan's 6,000 jobs for North Carolina?
If so; she just took the first step in the right direction
We have this empty GM-Toyota plant just sitting here, waiting.

C'mon DOWN !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonny Perdue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prison time for some Atlanta school educators i... Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge Allen asks Gov. Deal to consider race and... (Sep '13) Oct '14 MGM46 14
News Georgia Election Chief Probes Voter Fraud Amid ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 bottlecap 3
News With GOP Runoff Over, Perdue and Nunn Face Off (Jul '14) Aug '14 Mr Minder 27
News Lessons of Atlanta school-cheating scandal (Apr '13) Apr '13 lighteredknot 9
News Windows and doors manufacturer bringing HQ to C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 billshields 1
News Audit: Ga. Dept. of Ag failed to use E-Verify (Jan '13) Jan '13 tomin cali 2
More from around the web