Lawmakers Ponder Cutting Public Schoo...

Lawmakers Ponder Cutting Public School Year

There are 1 comment on the WMAZ-TV Macon story from Jul 15, 2009, titled Lawmakers Ponder Cutting Public School Year. In it, WMAZ-TV Macon reports that:

State legislative leaders met with Gov. Sonny Perdue in Atlanta earlier this week to discuss Georgia's continuing economic woes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAZ-TV Macon.

“we attempt to Clean Up Stories”

Since: Jun 09

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jul 15, 2009
Camp Ramah has another location in Georgia

http://www.topix.com/state/ga

where there has also been an H1N1 outbreak.

Canada hiding Details from the Public vs USA 67 Air Force cadets stricken with swine flu

Swine flu hits Ontario camps

we called the Simcoe-Muskoka District Health Unitto find out details but NONE forth Coming

This is the same Health Unit area that a Monster Dump is Being proposed that Could contaminate Ground Water for Wasaga Beach on Georgian Bay to Alliston

www.stopdumpsite41.ca

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.-The number of cadets with confirmed cases of the swine flu at the Air Force Academy has increased to 67...

http://www.topix.com/world/north-america/2009...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonny Perdue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cagle promises 500,000 new jobs in Georgia gove... 2 hr anonymous 1
News Senate set to confirm Sonny Perdue as agricultu... Apr 24 CodeTalker 2
News Senate panels advance Trump's picks for labor, ... Mar 31 anonymous 1
News Lack of Latinos in Trump Cabinet draws ire for ... Jan '17 Selling Damaged G... 1
News Fulton schools' abstinence-is-best sex ed curri... (Sep '15) Apr '16 hal 4
News New GA commissioner of driver services: "I'm no... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Mnurse 1
News Prison time for some Atlanta school educators i... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web