Walker's 80,000 job deficit

Walker's 80,000 job deficit

There are 1 comment on the Daily Kos story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Walker's 80,000 job deficit. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

During the recall election campaign, Scott Walker re-made his 2010 promise to see Wisconsin create 250,000 jobs during his first term, and furthermore said that there would be a "dramatic turnaround" and "a tremendous takeoff" in the jobs numbers after June 5th as political uncertainty was removed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

CarolO

Traverse City, MI

#1 Sep 24, 2012
The Unions have been aound for over 50 years. They have been fine all this time but suddenly here comes these Republican governors that can't stand having them around. What is so dumb to me is that the Unions have added more to your own non-unions jobs. Wages have to raise in the private sector when Union wages go up. Without the Unions, you would not have paid vacations, sick time, over-time or holiday pay. It was the Unions that made your own jobs worthwhile.

These Unions have not hurt you one bit. This is nothing but a person in politics who can not stand to have anyone with any power but him. I have never worked in a union job but I do stick up for the American worker. If people want to get paid like they do in Mississippi or Florida, then they should move there.

The only reason Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio is not on their asses now is because of the motor companies. It sure isn't because of these half witted Governors.

Romney even wants to get rid of minimum wage. So here ya go. Get rid of Unions and get rid of minimum wage and be happy working for $2 an hour again just like it was 1943 again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016ers weigh in on Trump's 'blood' comment (Aug '15) Dec 1 Geezer files 449
News GOP governors gather; Trump has political IOUs1... Nov 19 gwww 21
News In Wisconsin, rural superintendents turn to vot... Nov 17 SHIOCROCKS 1
News Paul Ryan heckled by Trump supporters in his di... Nov 9 ArmUp 33
News Chris Christie Cleared of Any Wrongdoing in Bri... (Dec '14) Nov 7 Campaign failure 8
News Rudy Giuliani Stumps for Trump Green Bay, Wi (W... Nov '16 MAGA2016 1
News Love Wins open line: And a Confederate flag is ... (Jul '15) Nov '16 1234noneya 2
More from around the web