ted

Europe

#1 Apr 22, 2011
I am a huge fan of Sarah Palin's tits. Any one out there with the same crush?
Mark

Europe

#2 Apr 22, 2011
Yeah I know what mean guys. Sarah Palin is a hot MILF with nice rack and ass. I always wank looking at her pictures.
KIM

Europe

#4 Apr 22, 2011
IM NOT A LESBIAN BUT I DONT MIND MAKING OUT WITH SARAH PALIN

“Me.... pointing at Ian”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 22, 2011
With all them kids? Can you stretch marks?
I bet that booty looks like a road map!!
Paulo

Europe

#7 Apr 22, 2011
Doing sarah palin doggy style while spanking her ass is my dream. Also would like massage her tits & suck on her nipples.
king

United States

#9 May 20, 2011
Yeah I would love to bang her brains out her rack is soooo huge she's one hot milf
Frank

Norway

#10 May 21, 2011
it is weird but yeah that woman sarah is so smoking. if politics doesnt work for her she can pose for a play boy magazine with her spectacular figure. ha ha ha. specially those boobs...ummmm!
Larthe

United States

#11 Jun 2, 2011
No doubt she's beautiful.
She & Renee Russo are my two celebrity crushes.
However, I'd like to exchange conservative political discourse with her; not just bodily fluids. She's a true American Patriot. Too bad she and her family get treated so badly by the press. At least it seems like she's got a good guy in Todd. I'd be jealous if he was an idiot, but he seems like a bud you'd want to drink a beer with or lend a tool to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarah Palin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 1 hr xxxrayted 746
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 20 hr serfs up 1,030
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Sun ritedownthemiddle 248
News Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) Apr 21 swedenforever 32
News Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News (Jan '10) Apr 19 stayinganonymous 9,083
News New book claims Sarah Palin used drugs and had ... (Sep '11) Apr 4 Anonymous 1,603
News Colin Powell: GOP Looks Down On Minorities"Ther... (Jan '13) Apr 2 swedenforever 16
More from around the web