Jackson's wife: 'My heart will heal' after affair

Sep 26, 2010 Full story: WSVN-TV Miami Beach 68

The wife of U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. said she and her husband have undergone marital counseling and spiritual therapy since he told her nearly two years ago of an extramarital affair.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 26, 2010
Just look at that innocent face full of compassion, respect and honesty. How could anyone say "another one hit the dust"?

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#2 Sep 26, 2010
Which extramarital affair was that? The man's kind of done this before, hasn't he?

What to think about a man who admitted to spitting in the food of white patrons while working as a waiter in his youth.

I'll tell you what I think... how much longer does this fraud get to wear the title "Reverend". Apparently you get to call yourself one at will.
Rev Ralph McWhiggers

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Sep 26, 2010
I sent money to Rev. Jackson to buy clean socks and underwear only to find out that he spent it up on malt liquor, cheap gin, cans of sardines, and cheap toothless women at those no-tell motels.
I have truly learned my lesson with him.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Lady Lake, FL

#4 Sep 26, 2010
Jackasscrat family Values on display.

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#5 Sep 26, 2010
The king of corporate shake downs apparently found a way to muzzle his wife.
How is it this guy has never been audited by the IRS?

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Lady Lake, FL

#6 Sep 26, 2010
What was Howard dean saying about his party's stronger Moral Values?

What a Joke! He must have had his lobotomy during John Edwards, Bill Clinton, and Jesse Jacksons Love Child affairs.

Ooops! Bill didn't have a Love Child, he didn't think Monika was worthy of his peck so he used a cigar. Classy guy.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#7 Sep 26, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
What was Howard dean saying about his party's stronger Moral Values?
What a Joke! He must have had his lobotomy during John Edwards, Bill Clinton, and Jesse Jacksons Love Child affairs.
Ooops! Bill didn't have a Love Child, he didn't think Monika was worthy of his peck so he used a cigar. Classy guy.
I used to be a democrat... pre-Clinton. It became obvious to me that the party had completely lost their moral compass. I also became convinced that Ron Reagan had the right idea, and that Jimmy Carter did not.

But this, the socialization of America... illegals with more rights than citizens, Shariah Law in the states, and the loss of American exceptionalism in the world... I never saw this coming. And I truly believe THAT is what's really driving the Tea Parties. People have been taken by surprise, but have awakened.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 Sep 26, 2010
Yep! She's staying with him, bet she sleeps in her own bed counting the amount of money she gains and of course the sympathy of every bleeding heart bimbo in America its worth a whole lot more than a divorce.I love the phony martial counseling bullshit.I guess that's something like sexual addiction counseling.
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#10 Sep 26, 2010
looks like the usual meanspirited topix suspects will never let a crisis in someone's life or marriage go to waste as they continue to s*at on others.

At least school returns tomorrow but in the meantime I wish Mrs. Jackson luck.
Sons of Liberty

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2010
Why is this moron in the political news? He should be in the Jerry Springer sub human category.
Cranky Old Man

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2010
The Last Templar wrote:
Which extramarital affair was that? The man's kind of done this before, hasn't he?
What to think about a man who admitted to spitting in the food of white patrons while working as a waiter in his youth.
I'll tell you what I think... how much longer does this fraud get to wear the title "Reverend". Apparently you get to call yourself one at will.
There was a time when reverend diplomas could be mail ordered. Shucks, you could get one for a phd, but they cost $10 more.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#14 Sep 26, 2010
The hair-lipped fool didn't fool anyone.

He probably still visits the sleezy massage parlors in his ghetto.

By the way, where and how did Mr. Hair-Lip obtain his 'reverend' credentials?

Just like all the other racist black 'reverends' with big mouths, Hair Lip's is most like bogus.
true

United States

#16 Sep 27, 2010
Race pimp mr jackson a reverand of what?
making money off ignorance for decades
if truth were told hoe many ho's did or does he have?
true

United States

#17 Sep 27, 2010
Wait a minute two years ago, then its Bushes fault
Robert

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Sep 27, 2010
Another serious matter that has not received much media attention;

May God bless and have mercy on us.
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#19 Sep 27, 2010
Deo Vindice wrote:
Just like all the other racist black 'reverends' with big mouths,
Why bring in the color "black" into it?

Perhaps your memory is short on the many "white" so-called evangelicals who have sold their bill of goods, sold their snake oil and suckered in plenty of white folks with their big mouths.

“Snow days!”

Since: Nov 08

A winter wonderland

#20 Sep 27, 2010
Sandi is making a fool of herself by staying with this guy. We all know why she's sticking around & it ain't because he's all that great in the sack.
Sons of Liberty

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2010
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bring in the color "black" into it?
Because that is what Jackson is and does. He is nothing but a racist pig! And people put microphones in his mouth because of it and act like the moron actually has something to contribute! Albeit Jesse Jackson or a KKK member with a white pointed had our society has not room for them!!

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#22 Sep 27, 2010
Like father like son, neither one seems able to keep it in his pants.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#23 Sep 27, 2010
you folks should google and read up on the Bishop Eddie Long, in the Atlanta area...He's been outted recently too.....young boys was his weakness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rod Blagojevich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment Oct '14 JigsBoughtCheap 6
Attorney returns to White House under legal siege (Jul '14) Jul '14 no doubt 1
Jesse White blocking license for ex-trooper (May '14) May '14 GreyMustang 3
Shock Transcript: IL Senate Linked Obama with C... (May '14) May '14 lucky6667 2
Vallas lands six-figure job with Quinn supporter (Apr '14) Apr '14 America Gentleman... 1
Jury awards former Chicago State University emp... (Feb '14) Feb '14 adoxography 1
Is the end near for Chris Christie? (Feb '14) Feb '14 then 1
More from around the web