On last day free, Blagojevich to offe...

On last day free, Blagojevich to offer last word

There are 5 comments on the The State story from Mar 14, 2012, titled On last day free, Blagojevich to offer last word. In it, The State reports that:

On his last full day of freedom, Rod Blagojevich will do what he loved doing while Illinois governor and as he unsuccessfully defended himself against corruption charges: He'll step up to a microphone and talk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Blago last words before the big house:

Does anyone know the maker of impenetrable chastity belts for guys?
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Mar 14, 2012
Is national pi day tree tents and a turd tree tents and a turd tree tents and a turd=.

Whats a tridium quid?
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Is corruption the Corp of discovery? Or democritus?
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Shall we prey?
bailout my duck

Downers Grove, IL

#6 Mar 14, 2012
two in the box one in the bush

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rod Blagojevich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do Your Job, Inc. slams Rauner in robocall as a... Jul '17 Cowardly Rauner 5
News Ex-Gov. Rod Blagojevich files another appeal on... (May '17) May '17 online reality bu... 1
News Ex-Illinois Governor Blagojevich's 14-year pris... (Apr '17) Apr '17 tomin cali 2
News Appeals court denies Blagojevich request for 3r... (Apr '17) Apr '17 CodeTalker 2
News Pressure on Obama to grant last-minute pardons,... (Jan '17) Jan '17 coyote505 12
News Imprisoned Blagojevich awaits Obama decision on... (Dec '16) Dec '16 WelbyMD 4
News Imprisoned Blagojevich awaits Obama decision on... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Le Jimbo 3
More from around the web