Fitzgerald stepping down as US attorn...

Fitzgerald stepping down as US attorney in Chicago

There are 2 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from May 23, 2012, titled Fitzgerald stepping down as US attorney in Chicago. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Patrick Fitzgerald, one of the most feared U.S. attorneys in the nation and the architect of convictions against two Illinois governors and a former vice presidential aide, announced Wednesday that he is stepping down from the post he has held for more than a decade in Chicago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

bailout my duck

Palatine, IL

#1 May 25, 2012
good job

Chicago, IL

#2 May 25, 2012
See? He never had anything on us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rod Blagojevich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge denies Blagojevich's bid to lighten 14-ye... Aug '16 Kevin from Michigan 1
News Judge may cut ex-Illinois Gov. Blagojevich's pr... Aug '16 CZars_R_US 7
News Lawyers for Blagojevich resentencing due in Chi... Jul '16 Voter 1
News Mitchell Blasts All Kids Costs (Apr '16) Apr '16 tomin cali 1
News Supreme Court refuses to hear Blagojevich appeal (Mar '16) Mar '16 John McCharlie 4
News Full court won't rehear ex-Gov. Blagojevich's a... (Aug '15) Aug '15 see the light 3
News AP Interview: Huckabee vows to shake up Mideast... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web