Watch as pro-abortion protesters chant 'Hail Satan' while pro-lifers sing 'Amazing Grace'

Jul 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 720 The Voice

The abortion battle in Texas was still raging Tuesday as both abortion supporters and pro-life activists flooded the State Capitol to make their voices heard.

Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Husker

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
Not really news, its just admitting who they worship and live for. Now we hope the average woman will see planned parenthood as they really are, evil.
They're paying homage to their "god." Nice to see occasional honesty among abortion zealots.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

They don't believe in satan I know I don't. Satan is a figment and scare tactic of the christian imagination to keep people in line. Keepem scared keepem in line.

Deal with it.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
They don't believe in satan I know I don't. Satan is a figment and scare tactic of the christian imagination to keep people in line. Keepem scared keepem in line.
Deal with it.
Yep, their "satan" is IMAGINARY, but a very effective tool of religious fanatics to scare little children with. And they've been doing that for centuries. If kids are bombarded enough with the "satan" monster all throughout their childhood, they start believing "satan" is real. Obviously, many still do, even after they become adults and should know better.

We also need to remember these are the same "christians" who believe in the abuse justification "spare the rod and spoil the child." As far as I'M concerned, these so-called "prolife christians" have a credibility rating of ZERO.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

persnickety wrote:
Not really news, its just admitting who they worship and live for. Now we hope the average woman will see planned parenthood as they really are, evil.
NONSENSE, Knutter. There's nothing "evil" about PP. And if you have such issues with it, no one is forcing you to use their services.

Personally, I went to Planned Parenthood quite often when I was 18+ and had just moved to a big city. I knew that if I chose to have sex at some point, I DIDN'T want to get pregnant, so I needed reliable contraception to PREVENT that unwanted outcome. They charged very LITTLE money for that contraception, and I was very grateful to get it. I would have had to pay MORE anywhere else.

The Planned Parenthood facility I went to was terrific. The medical staff were very knowledgable and helpful, they answered all my questions on preventing unwanted pregnancy and STD's, and finally set me up with the contraception that I felt would work best for me. Thanks to Planned Parenthood and its wonderful staff, I never got pregnant before the time when I WANTED to become a mother, which wasn't until my 30's. I never got a sexually transmitted disease either. I went OFF birth control when I decided I was ready for the responsibility.

PP provides vital health services to other women who wouldn't have access to ANY services without them.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

i thought they were saying "hail knit"

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>So very true.
Awe, isn't that sweet....Persnickety agrees with herself.

How many abortions did this fatuous, self-congratulatory sobfest prevent?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Everything you posted is immoral behavior, evil in other words , sinful and not of God, if not of God then its surely of the devil, there is not grey area, either for God or for the devil .
How many abortions did this dogmatic, self-delusional sobfest prevent?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
How many abortions did this deceitful, libelous sobfest prevent?
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
Everything you posted is immoral behavior, evil in other words , sinful and not of God, if not of God then its surely of the devil, there is not grey area, either for God or for the devil .
YAWN.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Awe, isn't that sweet....Persnickety agrees with herself.
How many abortions did this fatuous, self-congratulatory sobfest prevent?
ROFLMAO!! I was about to say the same thing! Did Knit forget that we all know that Husker is one of her many nom de plumes?! Dolce Gesu Bambino!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>So very true.
Talking to yourself is a sign of mental illness.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Absolute idiots, can't tell when they're being mocked with their own mythos.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

The people singing Amazing Grace sure drowned out the hail satan sickos. That girl at the end was so classy, lmao! Keep up the good work Prolifers, they're running out of ideas to perform as protest! I guess I'll never understand why all proaborts insist being Prolife is based upon religion, it's not always, poor ignorant proaborts.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
The people singing Amazing Grace sure drowned out the hail satan sickos. That girl at the end was so classy, lmao! Keep up the good work Prolifers, they're running out of ideas to perform as protest! I guess I'll never understand why all proaborts insist being Prolife is based upon religion, it's not always, poor ignorant proaborts.
How many abortions did this lugubrious, nattering post prevent?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>How many abortions did this lugubrious, nattering post prevent?
Is that the only response you have? Poor you, can't answer so you ask idiotic questions. Run along now. Lol!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the only response you have? Poor you, can't answer so you ask idiotic questions. Run along now. Lol!
So, no abortions were prevented by your previous post. Got it.
How many abortions did your dismissive, inaccurate post above, prevent?

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Husker wrote:
<quoted text>
They're paying homage to their "god." Nice to see occasional honesty among abortion zealots.
Talk to yourself, much?

Time for your annual bath!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So, no abortions were prevented by your previous post. Got it.
How many abortions did your dismissive, inaccurate post above, prevent?
What a waste of time you are. Dismissive is right! You're dismissed! Lmao!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of time you are. Dismissive is right! You're dismissed! Lmao!
Your pursuit of being agreed with, rather than preventing abortions, is absolutely a waste of time.

I've no plans to depart, so get used to me. Or not. I couldn't possibly care any less how you feel about my presence, in any event.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

kaylayossi wrote:
The people singing Amazing Grace sure drowned out the hail satan sickos. I guess I'll never understand why all proaborts insist being Prolife is based upon religion, it's not always, poor ignorant proaborts.
WOW.....obviously the obvious flies right over your flat head.

I am sure atheists stand around and sing Amazing Grace for kicks and giggles.

I imagine you identify with the song considering the lyric "that saved a wretch like me."

Those religious songs certainly describe the followers in unflattering terms.....don't ya think? But hey quilt tripping is part of the bait...isn't it??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••