Gov. Perry on what will happen in Afghanistan

Full story: Fox News

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," March 12, 2012. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

"It's Obama's fault" - exactly what I'd expect from a trio of douchebags like Bildo O'Lielly, Lauraliar Ingrateful, and Rick 'Prick' Perry. Not a hundred points of IQ between them.

Sad. Pathetic, even.
America Is Not The Same

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

o.bamapost.com

www.theobamafiles.com

It's in the library of Congress and the real story
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

GOV. RICK PERRY (R), TEXAS: Well, I think this is just further reflection of a President who has a meandering and very soft approach to this entire issue of Afghanistan and Iraq as well. I have been in Afghanistan in particular. He doesn't want us to be there to begin with. I don't think he has the courage to stand up and say we're going to… we're going to withdraw the troops and it's not worth the fight.

So, I think you have this very corrosive effect that's going on from the lack of leadership from this President. When the fact of the matter is we do have an interest there. We need to be supporting that goal of fighting the terrorist element that are there.

Do we need to have 100,000 plus troops? Could we do it in a way that has a smaller footprint with our Special Forces probably, is a better approach to it.

The fact is I think this President's lack of leadership and lack of making the point to the American people about why we need to be fighting the terrorists in their hometowns rather than in our hometowns, he's done a poor job of.

IS THE "GOVERNOR" HOPPED UP ON HIS FREE ILLEGAL CARTEL DRUGS AGAIN
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

DENG wrote:
GOV. RICK PERRY (R), TEXAS: Well, I think this is just further reflection of a President who has a meandering and very soft approach to this entire issue of Afghanistan and Iraq as well. I have been in Afghanistan in particular. He doesn't want us to be there to begin with. I don't think he has the courage to stand up and say we're going to… we're going to withdraw the troops and it's not worth the fight.
So, I think you have this very corrosive effect that's going on from the lack of leadership from this President. When the fact of the matter is we do have an interest there. We need to be supporting that goal of fighting the terrorist element that are there.
Do we need to have 100,000 plus troops? Could we do it in a way that has a smaller footprint with our Special Forces probably, is a better approach to it.
The fact is I think this President's lack of leadership and lack of making the point to the American people about why we need to be fighting the terrorists in their hometowns rather than in our hometowns, he's done a poor job of.
Say Dengbat, when did Governor Perry become President?
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

DUNG wrote:
We know you're hopped up on the pay you get as a professional troll and creep working for the Communist tyrants in Beijing, fool.

Long live free Tibet! Long live free Taiwan!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••