Opinion: Why Mitt Romney is losing

Opinion: Why Mitt Romney is losing

There are 781 comments on the CNN story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Opinion: Why Mitt Romney is losing. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Reihan Salam, a CNN contributor, is a columnist for The Daily; a writer for the National Review's "The Agenda" blog; a policy advisor for e21, a nonpartisan economic research group; and co-author of "Grand New Party: How Conservatives Can Win the Working Class and Save the American Dream." New York -- Mitt Romney spent weeks battling ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#727 Oct 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What were the debate results?
oh please...

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#728 Oct 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What were the debate results?
Romney 1
Obama 0
Maybe you should watch the next one.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#729 Oct 5, 2012
Romney had cheat notes at the debate. He had to keep all his lies and flip flops up to date with his cheat notes. Romney the cheater.
Watch the debate and you can see him go back to his podium and pick them up.

“KONA, baby!”

Jacksonville, FL

#731 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney had cheat notes at the debate. He had to keep all his lies and flip flops up to date with his cheat notes. Romney the cheater.
This would matter if every presidential debate participant in the last 200 years had not had notes themselves. How naive are you?

Louisville, KY

#733 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
Well, let's see- Mitt had notes, notes that were his debate points. Barry has had 3+ years of a teleprompter, i.e. "instsnt script". Notes are obviously not against the rules or they wouldn't have been there. Face it, sport, you're team lost and you're making excuses. Like a rabid sports fan.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#734 Oct 5, 2012
“I stand by what I said — whatever it was.”

Mitt Dirtbag Romney

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#735 Oct 5, 2012
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
This would matter if every presidential debate participant in the last 200 years had not had notes themselves. How naive are you?
You are defending a dirtbag who would spit on your mother if she came to call at one of his mansions.
covens

Oak Hill, WV

#736 Oct 5, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
“I stand by what I said — whatever it was.”
Mitt Dirtbag Romney
Obama: hope and change.....for the worse.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#738 Oct 6, 2012
covens wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: hope and change.....for the worse.
The worst was Bush. President Obama is doing a great job cleaning up the mess that ahole made of this country.

You should be thanking PResident Obama, boy.
All you inbreds are
ungrateful pos.

Louisville, KY

#739 Oct 6, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>The worst was Bush. President Obama is doing a great job cleaning up the mess that ahole made of this country.
All you inbreds are
ungrateful pos.
Sure has- 50% more deficit, more Soldiers lost than the previous decade, 35% more unemployed, 28% more on food stamps and welfare- impressive record. Spent more than ALL previous presidents, combined.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#740 Oct 6, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Sure has- 50% more deficit, more Soldiers lost than the previous decade, 35% more unemployed, 28% more on food stamps and welfare- impressive record. Spent more than ALL previous presidents, combined.
lmao
*The unemployment rate at it's highest was 9%. Now it's 7.9%
*Bush spent more than all 20th Century presidents combined.
*Bush vacationed more than any president in American history;
879 days.
*Left office with the highest foreclosure rate in our history.
*Left office with the lowest value of the dollar in our history.
*Was the only US President to let us be attacked in the contiguous United States and as a result, 3,000 Americans died.
*Was the ONLY US President to take us to war and NOT raise taxes.
*The ONLY US President to take us into 2 wars and not raise taxes.
*Took us from a surplus to a $10 trillion debt in 8 years.
*Dick and Bush committed treason by outting Valerie Plame, whose life was put in danger by uncovering her status as an under cover agent.

Sorry, Soldier. I guess that whole 'honor' thing is just lip service because all you are is a liar, and probably a poser.
Dismissed.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#741 Oct 6, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>The worst was Bush. President Obama is doing a great job cleaning up the mess that ahole made of this country.
All you inbreds are
ungrateful pos.
I'll thank him for leaving.
michelles deformed eye

Montgomery, TX

#742 Oct 6, 2012
Tony wrote:
Obama proved he is out of touch when he said “Sometimes I forget the magnitude of the economy”. Obama is lost w/o his teleprompter. Let's say..Umm..he's just lost.
frank

Oakland, CA

#743 Oct 6, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Sure has- 50% more deficit, more Soldiers lost than the previous decade, 35% more unemployed, 28% more on food stamps and welfare- impressive record. Spent more than ALL previous presidents, combined.
LOL ... there is a special forum for people like you, lies, gossip and innuendo is expected!!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#744 Oct 6, 2012
michelles deformed eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama proved he is out of touch when he said “Sometimes I forget the magnitude of the economy”. Obama is lost w/o his teleprompter. Let's say..Umm..he's just lost.
Quote:
Republicans number one priority is to make Obama a one term President.
Senator Mitch McConnell
Republican choose politics over the country.
And you say Obama is out of touch.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#746 Oct 6, 2012
I would like to thank Mitt Romney for reminding us what a real president looks and sounds like.

Louisville, KY

#747 Oct 6, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>lmao
879 days.
*Was the only US President to let us be attacked in the contiguous United States and as a result, 3,000 Americans died.
*Dick and Bush committed treason by outting Valerie Plame, whose life was put in danger by uncovering her status as an under cover agent.
Sorry, Soldier. I guess that whole 'honor' thing is just lip service because all you are is a liar, and probably a poser.
Dismissed.
I know you're sorry- don't know where you get your unemployment figures (or the rest of that drivel), but it's obvious you're drinking the democratic Kool aid.

Louisville, KY

#748 Oct 6, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>lmao
879 days.
Dismissed.
PS- continuing to use Bush as a scapegoat and a reason for the current POTUS to fail means you have little argument to go on- kinda juvenile, "Mommy, HE got to do it, why can't IIIIIIIIII......?".
Bull Mitt

Columbus, OH

#751 Oct 7, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Well, let's see- Mitt had notes, notes that were his debate points. Barry has had 3+ years of a teleprompter, i.e. "instsnt script". Notes are obviously not against the rules or they wouldn't have been there. Face it, sport, you're team lost and you're making excuses. Like a rabid sports fan.
Shouting lies vs. Substance...

I'll go with substance.

See you in November.

“KONA, baby!”

Jacksonville, FL

#752 Oct 7, 2012
Bull Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouting lies vs. Substance...
I'll go with substance.
See you in November.
You can't honestly equate obama with substance, can you? You can't be that gullible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox News announces GOP debate field 15 min USA Today 6
News Trump says won't be - throwing punches' in US R... 12 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Your morning jolt: Mormonism is more like Islam... (Oct '11) 21 hr Catholic24 81
News Texas' attorney general charged with securities... Mon Dlr 4
News GOP candidates jockey for position ahead of fir... Mon Responsibility 4
News Anti-Gay Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Char... Mon Robin Hood 7
News Jindal: Bush 'got it wrong' on immigration Aug 1 goonsquad 35
More from around the web