Opinion: Why Mitt Romney is losing

Full story: CNN 781
Editor's note: Reihan Salam, a CNN contributor, is a columnist for The Daily; a writer for the National Review's "The Agenda" blog; a policy advisor for e21, a nonpartisan economic research group; and co-author of "Grand New Party: How Conservatives Can Win the Working Class and Save the American Dream." New York -- Mitt Romney spent weeks battling ... (more) Full Story

“bar0ckistan n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

#701 Oct 2, 2012
This will be a Reaganesque Romney/Ryan landslkide.

Party at carter's in November.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#703 Oct 2, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The last bastion for losers unable to accept their lose. Deny, deny, deny.....

hahahahahahahahaha
hop singh

United States

#704 Oct 2, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
New polls out today have wiped out obama's 10% lead. I guess October is the no-bullshit poll month. obama ahead now by a point or two now. But details have obama down by a lot. Undecided voters show a 13% job approval rating for al hussien.

Libs are in panic
There's that alternate reality again.

I hope the saying is true: "what happens in Vegas..."

IDIOT!

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#705 Oct 2, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Romney has 15-20% chance of victory: poll data expert - The Trail
Not much of one, huh?
hahahahahahaha
Be sure and come up with a new name after the election, so's we don't embarass you.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#706 Oct 2, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Be sure and come up with a new name after the election, so's we don't embarass you.
The teabooger taliban will be no more. Whatcha gonna do then? Re-up?

hahahahahahahaha

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#707 Oct 2, 2012
Romney is losing because of a movie, or it's Bush's fault.

Latest polls released today. obama has 100% of the moron vote.

Las Vegas, NV

#708 Oct 2, 2012
hop singh wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that alternate reality again.
I hope the saying is true: "what happens in Vegas..."
IDIOT!
Since obama told fellow dems to stop wasting money coming to Vegas, he's been here 16 times.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#709 Oct 2, 2012
After Benghazi, the game is over. Obama has lost and might as well concede. Obama would be better off losing and avoid the impending impeachment proceedings.
Chris Stevens
Glen Doherty
Tyrone Woods
Sean Smith
R.I.P. Obama forgot you but America never will.
Breitfart

Flora, IN

#711 Oct 3, 2012
He is dainty.

He is a pretty boy.

He is a liar.

He is a draft dodger.

He is a tax dodger.

He is self absorbed.

He hates working people.

He enjoys putting Americans out of work in order to collect millions in fees.

WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?????

Las Vegas, NV

#714 Oct 3, 2012
Breitfart wrote:
He is dainty.
He is a pretty boy.
He is a liar.
He is a draft dodger.
He is a tax dodger.
He is self absorbed.
He hates working people.
He enjoys putting Americans out of work in order to collect millions in fees.
WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?????
You got obama nailed down tight bro.
No Mormon liers in 2012

Brooklyn, NY

#716 Oct 3, 2012
Because No one! White, Black, Asian, Jew, Gay or Straight In there right minds Don't want these two Evil men Romney and Ryan in office, who are sickly out of Touch with the rest of America. it's like putting Hitler and Mussolini into office under the Disguise of the American flag.

And we Americans Will Really be Doomed By These Two Closet Treasonist.

A VOTE FOR THEM IS A VOTE FOR THE FASCIST PARTY AND THEY MUST BE STOPPED!.-PERIOD.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#717 Oct 4, 2012
Poll: Obama wins on health care, likeability, economy.

Ties on taxes but only because Romney is a stinking, filthy, pathological liar who conveniently forgets about his nonsensical magical mumbo jumbo about 20% tax cuts and increased military spending leading to magical deficit elimination.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Romney was a herky jerky flop sweating lunatic telling the world he will execute Big Bird and fire the moderator...to his face. That was typical, nasty Romney spitting in people's faces and kicking other kids' toys.

The nasty boy who assaulted and battered another student and walked a blind teacher into a door and abused his dog is older but no wiser and just as nasty.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#718 Oct 4, 2012
I guess this particular forum is passe', given the debate results...

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#719 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Poll: Obama wins on health care, likeability, economy.
Ties on taxes but only because Romney is a stinking, filthy, pathological liar who conveniently forgets about his nonsensical magical mumbo jumbo about 20% tax cuts and increased military spending leading to magical deficit elimination.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Romney was a herky jerky flop sweating lunatic telling the world he will execute Big Bird and fire the moderator...to his face. That was typical, nasty Romney spitting in people's faces and kicking other kids' toys.
The nasty boy who assaulted and battered another student and walked a blind teacher into a door and abused his dog is older but no wiser and just as nasty.
What poll are you lookin at? Hell, even cnn admits that Romney mopped the floor with the man-child.
CNN Poll: Most watchers say Romney debate winner
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/...

Las Vegas, NV

#721 Oct 4, 2012
al gore on TV today saying obama's disastrous performance ta the debate last night was due to altitude sickness. Altitude sickness. I thought it was a movie.

Altitude sickness -- bwhahahahahahaha

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#722 Oct 5, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
After Benghazi, the game is over. Obama has lost and might as well concede. Obama would be better off losing and avoid the impending impeachment proceedings.
Chris Stevens
Glen Doherty
Tyrone Woods
Sean Smith
R.I.P. Obama forgot you but America never will.
If 9/11 didn't get Bush fired,
Benghazi isn't going to get President Obama fired.

Move on, apeman. Americans don't give a shit about things happening in the middle east. WE have 8,000 dead US soldiers in two wars and Americans don't give a ratsass. They do care about the Kardashians, though.
Bull Mitt

Brooklyn, NY

#723 Oct 5, 2012
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>What poll are you lookin at? Hell, even cnn admits that Romney mopped the floor with the man-child.
CNN Poll: Most watchers say Romney debate winner
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/...
Romney said he was sorry for lying...

My God.

See you in November, sheep.
frank

Oakland, CA

#724 Oct 5, 2012
I think Romney did well even stated some facts, but basically sold us a junk car rendered inoperable in an accident describing it is a brand new Cadillac with the fresh smell of leather seats. Obama never mention that the $800 billion recovery package he passed during his first month in office stopped the bloodletting, producing the biggest quarterly jobs improvement in 30 years. He never mention that the stimulus of $90 bil for clean energy, launched a quiet green revolution, he never correct Romney’s egregious suggestion that thousands of stimulus-funded companies have failed – it was less than ten! The big winners were Envia Systems, which has developed the world’s most powerful electric-vehicle battery, or Silver Spring, which is building millions of smart meters for a modern electric grid? He never mention that wind has doubled, solar has increased over 600%, and they now combine to power 15 million homes with clean domestic electricity?
gossamer

Warren, MI

#725 Oct 5, 2012
Because wrote:
everybody of all polital stripes can see that he is a phony. Time to get rid of the obstructionist teabaggers in congress, tell the racists, polluters and super rich that the game is over, and unite behind our fine president. America is great, let it happen.
Wheres your doh la? Wheres your stafford act money? Tells me The Federal Government doesn't like New Orleans very much. Race baiting at its finest. Obama is a liar.

And this coming from an American president.

I am embarrassed to know that this man walks the halls of the White house.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#726 Oct 5, 2012
justagi wrote:
I guess this particular forum is passe', given the debate results...
What were the debate results?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry touts low taxes in... Feb 25 fyi 6
Lt. Gov. Patrick wants to keep National Guard o... Feb 21 huey goins 12
Rick Perry: Boy Scouts Should Keep No-Gay Policy (Feb '13) Feb 13 Jed Martin 18
Texas National Guard wants 'predictability' on ... Feb 11 Chili Con Carnage 3
Big Money Swiftly Backing Jeb Bush Presidential... Feb 10 swedenforever 4
GOP governors with 2016 aspirations love to bas... Feb 6 swedenforever 1
Palin calls Obama `most pro-abortion president' (Nov '10) Feb 5 Abner the Abortio... 544
More from around the web