Gov. Rick Perry Visits River Valley

Gov. Rick Perry Visits River Valley

There are 3 comments on the 4029TV.com story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Gov. Rick Perry Visits River Valley. In it, 4029TV.com reports that:

Texas Governor Rick Perry is going to be the keynote speaker at the Sebastian County Republican Committee's Lincoln Day Dinner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 4029TV.com.

Carol

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Apr 18, 2012
When the republican party called me for support and told me Rick Perry was going to speak at their meeting I knew they committed suicide. they have democrats and open borders left in the party. No one left for the constitution. Corruption on all sides just telling us what they think we want to hear when its just what THEY want. They stopped listening and started just stealing our votes. Ive had enough. they are the same as the ones they supposedly appose.
Dr Oz

Van Buren, AR

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Carol, I think you should revise your message using a grammar and spell checker or quit drinking.
old man

Van Buren, AR

#3 Apr 26, 2012
I hope Carol is joking...can't really believe she gets internet service in her cave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Rick Perry Could Oust Ted Cruz From Senat... Aug 23 sandra 12
News U.S. Supreme Court Ordered Hank Skinner's DNA E... (Sep '13) Aug 10 Guilty 3
News Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Aug 10 Vanderbilt Rothsc... 186
News Report: Perry spent $2.6M on attorneys to beat ... Jul '16 Paddy OMalley 1
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... Jul '16 tina anne 109
News Will smart-looking glasses do the trick for Ric... (Jun '15) Jun '16 VorenusI 3
News Milestones in legal fight over Texas abortion law Jun '16 Cat74 2
More from around the web