Gov. Rick Perry Visits River Valley

Apr 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 4029TV.com

Texas Governor Rick Perry is going to be the keynote speaker at the Sebastian County Republican Committee's Lincoln Day Dinner.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2012
Carol

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

When the republican party called me for support and told me Rick Perry was going to speak at their meeting I knew they committed suicide. they have democrats and open borders left in the party. No one left for the constitution. Corruption on all sides just telling us what they think we want to hear when its just what THEY want. They stopped listening and started just stealing our votes. Ive had enough. they are the same as the ones they supposedly appose.
Dr Oz

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Carol, I think you should revise your message using a grammar and spell checker or quit drinking.
old man

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

I hope Carol is joking...can't really believe she gets internet service in her cave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••