Texas governor: give excess tax money back to people

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: Reuters 149

Texas Governor Rick Perry on Tuesday called for returning excess tax money to taxpayers and tapping the state's rainy-day fund for water and transportation infrastructure.

Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#124 Jan 31, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Good one(s). But actually I was being serious. I believe, despite our enormous ideological differences, there is a kind of odd mutual respect between us. But I do find you a bit puzzling, especially since we both seem to appreciate a good chortle. I am interested in your views on the issues I mentioned because I want to understand you a little better.
I don't have much luck with the ladies...I don't know why, I've got a red sports car, a no limit credit card, and a vasectomy...what else is there?
But seriously, women are not cut out for politics, truck driving, the military, heavy lifting, hunting, gathering and manly stuff. They are not good poker players, they cry at nothing, they wash their hands too much, They can't hit a golf ball as far, they can't pick up as much stuff to help load trucks, they are scared of lots of stuff, and they should stick with what God created them for, child nurturing, and nest building...They should bake cookies during the day, and take a bubble bath before their man gets home from his hunting and gathering, and risk taking.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#125 Jan 31, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have much luck with the ladies...I don't know why, I've got a red sports car, a no limit credit card, and a vasectomy...what else is there?
But seriously, women are not cut out for politics, truck driving, the military, heavy lifting, hunting, gathering and manly stuff. They are not good poker players, they cry at nothing, they wash their hands too much, They can't hit a golf ball as far, they can't pick up as much stuff to help load trucks, they are scared of lots of stuff, and they should stick with what God created them for, child nurturing, and nest building...They should bake cookies during the day, and take a bubble bath before their man gets home from his hunting and gathering, and risk taking.
Next thing you know you'll be claiming men give birth.

Atlanta, GA

#126 Feb 1, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Next thing you know you'll be claiming men give birth.
no, worse than that, we have kidney stones. Women are the fair sex, God created them for a reason, and hard dirty work was not one of them.

Hypoluxo Fl

#127 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
no, worse than that, we have kidney stones. Women are the fair sex, God created them for a reason, and hard dirty work was not one of them.
Hasn't sis been getting real dirty servicing trailer trash like you?

Alpharetta, GA

#128 Feb 1, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Hasn't sis been getting real dirty servicing trailer trash like you?
I can't answer that, she's currently traveling with the circus.

Location hidden

#129 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have a hotline to God. No wonder I've been on "hold" so long.

Alpharetta, GA

#130 Feb 1, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So you have a hotline to God. No wonder I've been on "hold" so long.
I got his private line...and no, it's not Beechwood 4 5 7 8 9. Nor is it 8 6 7 5 3 0 9. The Marvellettes and Tommy Tutone.

Location hidden

#131 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I got his private line...and no, it's not Beechwood 4 5 7 8 9. Nor is it 8 6 7 5 3 0 9. The Marvellettes and Tommy Tutone.
I'll try again later.

Alpharetta, GA

#132 Feb 1, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try again later.
operator, would you help me place this call, you see the number on my matchbook is old and faded.

She could not leave a number, but i know whose place to call,cause my uncle took the message and he wrote it on the wall.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#133 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Personality

Location hidden

#134 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
operator, would you help me place this call, you see the number on my matchbook is old and faded.
She could not leave a number, but i know whose place to call,cause my uncle took the message and he wrote it on the wall.
Joe: Hello...hello! Who's calling?...You don't say!...You don't say!...You don't say!... Well, goodbye.
Moe: Who was it?
Joe: He didn't say.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#135 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're serious, I can indeed see why you don't have any luck with the ladies. I am excellent at poker and cookie baking, can you say the same? wink wink!

Alpharetta, GA

#136 Feb 1, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
Personality
great song, Lloyd Price, about 1958, if memory serves.

Alpharetta, GA

#137 Feb 1, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe: Hello...hello! Who's calling?...You don't say!...You don't say!...You don't say!... Well, goodbye.
Red Skelton

Alpharetta, GA

#138 Feb 1, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're serious, I can indeed see why you don't have any luck with the ladies. I am excellent at poker and cookie baking, can you say the same? wink wink!
I'm mostly messin with LWolf...he thinks I'm a real person. I don't have a problem with the ladies, except when they are on the golf course during daylight hours.

1. Never call into trips showing, unless you have the 4th
2. If you play every hand, you gotta win half the time just to break even.
3. Your 4 cards ( omaha) have to have at least 2 or preferably 3 plays to the nut, or you should fold.

I just play omaha, texas holdem makes me sleepy....get a pair, go all in, yawn.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#139 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm mostly messin with LWolf...he thinks I'm a real person. I don't have a problem with the ladies, except when they are on the golf course during daylight hours.
1. Never call into trips showing, unless you have the 4th
2. If you play every hand, you gotta win half the time just to break even.
3. Your 4 cards ( omaha) have to have at least 2 or preferably 3 plays to the nut, or you should fold.
I just play omaha, texas holdem makes me sleepy....get a pair, go all in, yawn.
I was thinking more of 5 card stud, and the score kept through strip poker. It works well on the guys. Guys are even more modest than a lot of woman. Golf is not my sport. Cars, motorcycles, archery and guns are my interests. BTW, wolf needs to be messed with. LOL!

Alpharetta, GA

#140 Feb 1, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
why would anybody rate this negatively? it's a great little ditty, from the late 50's...Red Skelton was a funny guy, Gertrude and Heathcliff, Clem Caddilhopper, etc. He and Jackie Gleason, along with Uncle Milty and Sid Caesar were TV pioneers. The paved the way for Laugh In, which paved the way for Saturday Night Live.

Alpharetta, GA

#141 Feb 1, 2013
Dick Martin........"INDIANS, INDIANS !!!"
Dan Rowan....." Sioux?"
Dick...." No, we settled out of court"

How do you like my arrow shirt?

Alpharetta, GA

#142 Feb 1, 2013
Whats a Greek Urn?

Oh, bout a buck and a quarter an hour.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#143 Feb 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
the air force don't turn over many of their million dollar jets to dumb guys...I guess thats why you see only honkies flying em? Tuskeegee airmen aint gonna be flyin no F18 hornets, nomesayin?
That you're a racist is nothing new, Georgia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romney, it seems, making sense on immigrants Dec 14 Americans firts 4
Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Dec 12 swedenforever 180
Petition Seeks to Get Posthumous Degree for Tex... Dec 12 Donny Brook 1
Navarrette: Mexico's economic surge could flip ... Dec 11 wild child 1
Perry: Most people expect him to run for president Dec 10 Bald beaver 1
A crowded GOP field for 2016 encounters donors ... Dec 10 BY A vote 17
Gonzales Says Romney Needs Personal Connection (Jun '12) Dec 10 Holla Isabella 4
More from around the web