Texas governor: give excess tax money back to people

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: Reuters 149

Texas Governor Rick Perry on Tuesday called for returning excess tax money to taxpayers and tapping the state's rainy-day fund for water and transportation infrastructure.

Full Story
CBOW

Dover, PA

#42 Jan 30, 2013
If Texas had more raw material locations, I'd move my business there in a heart beat.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#44 Jan 30, 2013
Seth Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You aren't making any sense. Try to stick to the subject which is that Red Staters families care more about their children's future than Blue Staters.
For more on Blue Staters betraying their own kids futures ....Google:
"Pension Spiking". Once you understand the ramifications of "Pension Spiking" you won't be so quick to admit to being a Democrat during the Obama era.
That's not the subject, and not what I was posting about, dimbulb. Naturally, as a rightie, you tell vicious lies instead of seeking out the truth.

#45 Jan 30, 2013
CBOW wrote:
If Texas had more raw material locations, I'd move my business there in a heart beat.
Yeah, they probably don't grow that many lemons down there, do they? Plenty of sugar, but not enough lemons. That wouldn't do your lemonaid stand much good, would it?:)
CBOW

Dover, PA

#46 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they probably don't grow that many lemons down there, do they? Plenty of sugar, but not enough lemons. That wouldn't do your lemonaid stand much good, would it?:)
Raw material in Stainless steel, bronze and tool steels, nimrod. You haven't been paying attention have you?
CBOW

Dover, PA

#47 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the subject, and not what I was posting about, dimbulb. Naturally, as a rightie, you tell vicious lies instead of seeking out the truth.
Pension spiking is a real problem, it has been for 30 years. It's robbing peter to pay paul. Pension spiking is the process whereby public sector employees grant themselves large raises or otherwise artificially inflate their compensation in the years immediately preceding retirement in order to receive larger pensions than they otherwise would be entitled to receive. This inflates the pension payments to the retirees and, upon retirement of the "spikee", transfers the burden of making payments from the employee's employer to a public pension fund. This practice is considered a significant contributor to the high cost of public sector pensions. Several states including Illinois have passed laws making it more difficult for employees to spike their pensions.[1]Wake up and smell the coffee.

#48 Jan 30, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Raw material in Stainless steel, bronze and tool steels, nimrod. You haven't been paying attention have you?
To your self-glorifying posts? No, not much. You're simply not worth it.

#49 Jan 30, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Pension spiking is a real problem, it has been for 30 years. It's robbing peter to pay paul. Pension spiking is the process whereby public sector employees grant themselves large raises or otherwise artificially inflate their compensation in the years immediately preceding retirement in order to receive larger pensions than they otherwise would be entitled to receive. This inflates the pension payments to the retirees and, upon retirement of the "spikee", transfers the burden of making payments from the employee's employer to a public pension fund. This practice is considered a significant contributor to the high cost of public sector pensions. Several states including Illinois have passed laws making it more difficult for employees to spike their pensions.[1]Wake up and smell the coffee.
Me: Talking about 'pension spiking' is offtopic

You: Here's why pension spiking is such a big problem...

Me: LOL
CBOW

Dover, PA

#50 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't been paying attention, my business is directly related to many of the threads I post to, such as guns and machine shop. Now, your condom shop has no bearing whatsoever on any thread except maybe abortion. Run along now, they need the clueless over there.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#51 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Me: Talking about 'pension spiking' is offtopic
You: Here's why pension spiking is such a big problem...
Me: LOL
So long as you claim it's a lie, you open it up for discussion and clarification. Stop using the word lie and you can slink away unscathed.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#52 Jan 30, 2013
my vote for the two most obnoxious topix posters goes to barefoot and the professor. Both are real assets to their party, and valuable contributors to the well being of the US.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#53 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOL....look whose talkin', the extremely arrogant and hypocritical Professor Fartsack! It would be funny if not so depressingly pathetic, what a waste of space.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#54 Jan 30, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
my vote for the two most obnoxious topix posters goes to barefoot and the professor. Both are real assets to their party, and valuable contributors to the well being of the US.
We're voting? Cool, I vote for Crack Rhino and New hammer, they take the cake. LOL Though I must say, barefoot and Pro-fess-sore are in the running for most pathetic and clueless.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#55 Jan 30, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
That's right! Ignore me!
CBOW

Dover, PA

#56 Jan 30, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>That's right! Ignore me!
You're in the game.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#57 Jan 30, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>That's right! Ignore me!
you're in the top ten....give it 110% and soon you can displace somebody who will be demoted.
Abner

Havertown, PA

#58 Jan 30, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ranks by whommm? Some liberal writer who doesn't like Bush or Perry? Sorry pinhead....Texas has the top two public high schools in the nation with four in the top 11 and are ahead of California AND New York AND Pennsylvania in education. http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/feature...
You checked those claims....with whom?? Austin is very conservative and everyone republican and democrat get along very well. The democrats there don't make up fabrications as they do in other states.
Texas is NOT even in the top ten most polluted states, mr. research. Your own liberal cnbc proves that fact. BTB...check the date on this..also noticed pencil..vania is #2 of the most polluted states. Better put your brain in gear before putting your mouth in motion...boy. LMAO http://www.cnbc.com/id/48944108/America039s_1...
I've seen some stupid fabricated posts on these forums, but this one is hilarious. Midland has very clean air by the way.
Texas also leads the nation in green energy production, research and the EPA list three Texas cities as the top in green energy vehicle usage...natural gas and hybrids. We certainly hope you boys catch up with us someday....but with your debt, corrupt demrat politicians....I doubt it.
Very funny! I've missed this special kind of playtime.

#59 Jan 30, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't been paying attention, my business is directly related to many of the threads I post to, such as guns and machine shop. Now, your condom shop has no bearing whatsoever on any thread except maybe abortion. Run along now, they need the clueless over there.
Given a choice between manufacturing guns and condoms, I'd gladly get into the Rubber Johnny business. At least I'd be helping prevent more of your kind from being born...:)
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
So long as you claim it's a lie, you open it up for discussion and clarification. Stop using the word lie and you can slink away unscathed.
I calls 'em like I sees 'em, CLOWN. You lie a lot more than you "clarify," too.:)

#60 Jan 30, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
We're voting? Cool, I vote for Crack Rhino and New hammer, they take the cake. LOL Though I must say, barefoot and Pro-fess-sore are in the running for most pathetic and clueless.
You, Georgia, and 'rest of us' haven't got a full complement of 100 IQ points BETWEEN you. A squawker, a stalker, and a cracker. What a trio! Next to you three, the Three Stooges were intellectuals...:)

#61 Jan 30, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOL....look whose laffin', not to mention extremely arrogant and hypocritical, Professor! I wish I weren't such a Fartsack. It would be funny if not so depressingly pathetic, what a waste of space I am.
I hear that.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#62 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Given a choice between manufacturing guns and condoms, I'd gladly get into the Rubber Johnny business. At least I'd be helping prevent more of your kind from being born...:)
<quoted text>
I calls 'em like I sees 'em, CLOWN. You lie a lot more than you "clarify," too.:)
I didn't say I manufactured guns. I own a machine shop. Robotics...Duh? Please pay closer attention...By the way, your optometrist called, he needs to see you right a way. Your rose-colored glasses are in stock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 2 hr Here Is One 235
Perry criticizes Mexico's effort to secure border 8 hr Guess Who 14
Perry 'double-dipping' raises questions (Dec '11) Fri Bill 25
A&M to dedicate key element of vaccine center Sep 18 Vaccines Maim Kill 1
Average El Paso Border Patrol agent apprehended... Sep 16 David Villanueva 8
Mayor Greg Wortham resigns, will run for Texas ... Sep 15 John Bigbooty 8
Rick Perry's immigration record: A hard line at... Sep 14 dirtbag1958 1
•••

Rick Perry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE