Texas governor: give excess tax money back to people

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: Reuters 149

Texas Governor Rick Perry on Tuesday called for returning excess tax money to taxpayers and tapping the state's rainy-day fund for water and transportation infrastructure.

Full Story
Seth Adams

Long Beach, CA

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Mykro wrote:
Perry is going to tap the rainy day fund? There is none. The last time he prayed for rain, guess what TexASS. It didn't.
I understand why Blue Staters would not like Gov. Perry.

The Blue States put Big Brother/Big Union first above the best interests of their own families. Obama's win proved that most Americans want their families enslaved to the Bureaucracy like in North Korea or Cuba.
Your Ex

United States

#23 Jan 30, 2013
Abner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha! You beat me to it.
Texas ranks worst in healthcare, first in executions..one of the worst in public education, among the worst air and water quality, with some of the most toxic mercury pollution IN THE WORLD. And what's strange, is I heard that from a group of people in Midland, TX, who seemed to be boasting about it. I fact checked those claims (and more) which turned out to be pretty accurate. On the other hand, I know quite a few people who live in Austin, which seems to be the exception to the general texas rule. Austin is a great town, that has been able to distance itself from the rest of the state.
Allow me to respond for all Texans......

"Texas is the best place in the known universe and all of the
Really, really, rich people,
And there are LOTS of them, are doing just
Fantastically well, so suck on that, hippie"

From me personally, Austin rocks. The rest of that state could self-immolate in a cloud of refinery fumes and the world would be a better place.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Mykro wrote:
Perry is going to tap the rainy day fund? There is none. The last time he prayed for rain, guess what TexASS. It didn't.
Oh...yes there is, crap for brains. Many of the blue states DON'T want to admit their system sucks. LMAO

Athens, TX

#25 Jan 30, 2013
Abner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha! You beat me to it.
Texas ranks worst in healthcare, first in executions..one of the worst in public education, among the worst air and water quality, with some of the most toxic mercury pollution IN THE WORLD. And what's strange, is I heard that from a group of people in Midland, TX, who seemed to be boasting about it. I fact checked those claims (and more) which turned out to be pretty accurate. On the other hand, I know quite a few people who live in Austin, which seems to be the exception to the general texas rule. Austin is a great town, that has been able to distance itself from the rest of the state.
Ranks by whommm? Some liberal writer who doesn't like Bush or Perry? Sorry pinhead....Texas has the top two public high schools in the nation with four in the top 11 and are ahead of California AND New York AND Pennsylvania in education. http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/feature...

You checked those claims....with whom?? Austin is very conservative and everyone republican and democrat get along very well. The democrats there don't make up fabrications as they do in other states.

Texas is NOT even in the top ten most polluted states, mr. research. Your own liberal cnbc proves that fact. BTB...check the date on this..also noticed pencil..vania is #2 of the most polluted states. Better put your brain in gear before putting your mouth in motion...boy. LMAO http://www.cnbc.com/id/48944108/America039s_1...

I've seen some stupid fabricated posts on these forums, but this one is hilarious. Midland has very clean air by the way.

Texas also leads the nation in green energy production, research and the EPA list three Texas cities as the top in green energy vehicle usage...natural gas and hybrids. We certainly hope you boys catch up with us someday....but with your debt, corrupt demrat politicians....I doubt it.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#26 Jan 30, 2013
I loved the pictures of gov Perry at age 22, compared with obama same age...Perry was standing on the wing of a fighter plane, in full gear, while the pic of obama showed him in his muslim gear, toking on a doobie.

what a mistake this country has turned out to be.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#27 Jan 30, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
From me personally, Austin rocks. The rest of that state could self-immolate in a cloud of refinery fumes and the world would be a better place.
why, is Austin full of ponytailed ex hippie college professors? Lots of Starbucks? why?

Athens, TX

#28 Jan 30, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problems is..........you don't know crap about Austin.

Just another assuming liberal ideoligist. Willie Nelson is a republican....

The demrats are entertained by Flo Rita??? real talent there,(chuckle)

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#29 Jan 30, 2013
Having seen Governor (p)Rick's performances in the Presidential debates, why would anyone take this clown seriously?

Texas is one of the crappiest states in the Union because it's consistently elected idiots like Bush and Perry. You can't fix stupid.

Progress, not Denial

#30 Jan 30, 2013
Seth Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why Blue Staters would not like Gov. Perry.
The Blue States put Big Brother/Big Union first above the best interests of their own families. Obama's win proved that most Americans want their families enslaved to the Bureaucracy like in North Korea or Cuba.
You can "understand" very little, it seems, which is no doubt why you're a rightie.

Progress, not Denial

#31 Jan 30, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
I loved the pictures of gov Perry at age 22, compared with obama same age...Perry was standing on the wing of a fighter plane, in full gear, while the pic of obama showed him in his muslim gear, toking on a doobie.
what a mistake this country has turned out to be.
Leave it then, fat cracker.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#32 Jan 30, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you prove to be no better than common street trash. It must be awful to be you.
I'm coping with it.
Seth Adams

AOL

#33 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You can "understand" very little, it seems, which is no doubt why you're a rightie.
Huh? You aren't making any sense. Try to stick to the subject which is that Red Staters families care more about their children's future than Blue Staters.

For more on Blue Staters betraying their own kids futures ....Google:
"Pension Spiking". Once you understand the ramifications of "Pension Spiking" you won't be so quick to admit to being a Democrat during the Obama era.

Athens, TX

#34 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Having seen Governor (p)Rick's performances in the Presidential debates, why would anyone take this clown seriously?
Texas is one of the crappiest states in the Union because it's consistently elected idiots like Bush and Perry. You can't fix stupid.
Action speaks louder than words, crap for brains. Texas leads the nation in private sector job growth, 6th largest economy in the world, budget surplus getting bigger, businesses leaving California and coming here, technology initiatives ranking higher than all states which includes projections of passing California by 2016. Many governors visiting Perry to get advice...Michigan passing right to work to attract businesses.

Nobama is a good debater.....but his actions have set the middle east in flames, dropping the economy in the tank, throwing taxpayer wallets around like confetti and costing families much more money in taxes and nobummercare. Fkn brilliant. You're about out of touch as Bellvue resident.

All done during the Governorships of Bush and Perry. Sooooo, keep your hopey changey...y'know the one that's robbing you blind and you like it!! You can't fix stupid, boy.

Athens, TX

#35 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You understand...what??

Regurgitate old liberal stories "uh, he caused Katrina!"

Right, got it!

Athens, TX

#36 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Location hidden.....big mouth chicken shyte!! LMAO
Abner

Havertown, PA

#37 Jan 30, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ranks by whommm? Some liberal writer who doesn't like Bush or Perry? Sorry pinhead....Texas has the top two public high schools in the nation with four in the top 11 and are ahead of California AND New York AND Pennsylvania in education. http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/feature...
You checked those claims....with whom?? Austin is very conservative and everyone republican and democrat get along very well. The democrats there don't make up fabrications as they do in other states.
Texas is NOT even in the top ten most polluted states, mr. research. Your own liberal cnbc proves that fact. BTB...check the date on this..also noticed pencil..vania is #2 of the most polluted states. Better put your brain in gear before putting your mouth in motion...boy. LMAO http://www.cnbc.com/id/48944108/America039s_1...
I've seen some stupid fabricated posts on these forums, but this one is hilarious. Midland has very clean air by the way.
Texas also leads the nation in green energy production, research and the EPA list three Texas cities as the top in green energy vehicle usage...natural gas and hybrids. We certainly hope you boys catch up with us someday....but with your debt, corrupt demrat politicians....I doubt it.
Alright! Aside from checking posts for cheap amusement a couple times, I haven't spent any time on this forum since I moved from Seattle almost a year ago. Glad to see your still grubbing around!
I'm still of the opinion that the regular righties on forums like these have been a factor in the decline of the republican party. Keep up the good work!
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#38 Jan 30, 2013
If only we could all live in Texas. Illinois is the worst state in the Union for gouging the taxpayers. It is the only way they can keep their plantation going.

Athens, TX

#39 Jan 30, 2013
Abner wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright! Aside from checking posts for cheap amusement a couple times, I haven't spent any time on this forum since I moved from Seattle almost a year ago. Glad to see your still grubbing around!
I'm still of the opinion that the regular righties on forums like these have been a factor in the decline of the republican party. Keep up the good work!
You moved from Seattle to Pennsylvania..........why??

Noblummercaretax hitting hard, many people all over US are wondering how to pay for their kids since it's now required, many taking extra jobs, businesses closing down, taxes going up, 1st Amendment being threatend by the POTUS attacking Fox, 2d Amendement being threatend by the left, 10th Amendment being threatend by the left......LMAO

http://www.rnha.org/
http://www.nbra.info/

We saw what happend after Carter, boy. It's gonna be worse this time. The left is not declining....it's about to implode.

Athens, TX

#40 Jan 30, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
If only we could all live in Texas. Illinois is the worst state in the Union for gouging the taxpayers. It is the only way they can keep their plantation going.
We welcome all that want to work...free loaders...please go to California or New York..thanks.

Athens, TX

#41 Jan 30, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
why, is Austin full of ponytailed ex hippie college professors? Lots of Starbucks? why?
I went to UT for a semester from a branch of the system in Tyler.

Lot's of professors in Cowboy boots!! Enjoyed their classes both men and women...

(Loved the history class about the cattle drives!) We even had a chuck wagon cook off before watching Earl Campbell and the Longhorns!! Trust me...there isn't the dividing between the left and right in Austin..everyone gets along..many on the left attend the governors events.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Climate change takes on more urgent tone 14 hr IBdaMann 6
Carter: States should decide same-sex marriage ... Oct 29 Frankie Rizzo 61
5Has Wendy Davis helped or hurt the Democrats i... Oct 27 Fossilfarts 6
For Texas governor, it's lawyer vs. lawyer Oct 26 Fossilfarts 4
Spiritual scholar (and Uma's father) explains h... Oct 20 Hello 1
Cameraman suffering from Ebola arrives in Nebraska Oct 13 VeganTiger 3
Ebola case gives Perry real-time leadership test Oct 12 Elise Gingrich 19

Rick Perry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE