Perry attacks Obama, gays in the military, in new ad on religious faith

Dec 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

KEY IMAGES: Rick Perry, in a brown barn jacket and dark blue shirt, speaks to the camera as he walks up a grassy hill.

Comments
841 - 858 of 858 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2012
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Dingo wrote:
What did I miss?
<quoted text>
I think it's what eyeful missed. And I don't know.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Dingo wrote:
What did I miss?
<quoted text>
Posted in the Rick Perry Forum
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Never been on the rick pwerry forum.
didn't even know rick pwerry had a forum.
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted in the Rick Perry Forum

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
What is tedious is your ignorance of the world and politics.
No country can do any wrong other than America.
"Right" and "Wrong" are moral or ideologic evaluations. Political Science is about observation, description, analysis and projection.

I am ignorant neither of the world nor politics. You, on the other hand, do not display much education beyond high school in these areas. I'm sorry, dear, but reading a few pundits doesn't constitute education in political philosophy or geopolitics.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
"Right" and "Wrong" are moral or ideologic evaluations. Political Science is about observation, description, analysis and projection.
I am ignorant neither of the world nor politics. You, on the other hand, do not display much education beyond high school in these areas. I'm sorry, dear, but reading a few pundits doesn't constitute education in political philosophy or geopolitics.
Do you think Luvy actually displays even a high school level knowledge of civics? I should hope we prepare our kids better, but it could explain a lot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Luvy actually displays even a high school level knowledge of civics? I should hope we prepare our kids better, but it could explain a lot.
There's a certain tone to "Luvy"s posts that ... uh ... carry a familiar tone. VERY parochial mindset. I'd say "sheltered" except that it's more censored, more boxed in ... with blinders on.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Arpaio is nothing more than a racist bully with a badge.

I wonder how many native americans consider him a "great" member of their community?
Santorium wrote:
I you like gay sheriffs, come to Arizona and meet Sheriff Paul babe U. If you hate Mexicans come to Arizona and meet Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a great american Indian minority

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Homeschooled by unintelligent parents, I'd say. Or maybe ferrets.
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a certain tone to "Luvy"s posts that ... uh ... carry a familiar tone. VERY parochial mindset. I'd say "sheltered" except that it's more censored, more boxed in ... with blinders on.
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Up Vote for you.
REASON: saying raised by ferrets.
cpeter1313 wrote:
Homeschooled by unintelligent parents, I'd say. Or maybe ferrets.
<quoted text>

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Give up your job as a profiler .

I do find it amusing when we conservatives took over congress, close to all of senate and most new governors and you are calling me the one with the blinders on.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I predicted how badly you dems would lose the last election and I promise you that Obama will now be voted out for his anti-Christian attacks.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

Yep, and their approval rates in the Congress and Governors really make their point with they.
're oh so high approval rates. But don't let facts get in the way of your Fux News thinking.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I do find it amusing when we conservatives took over congress, close to all of senate and most new governors and you are calling me the one with the blinders on.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Their*. iPad keyboard. Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah. Your education is very spotty and canalized.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I predicted how badly you dems would lose the last election and I promise you that Obama will now be voted out for his anti-Christian attacks.
INCORRIGIBLE CRACKPOT.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I guess you know something different about Mao than the rest of us?
China is a cold hearted communist country with the standard communist corruption which you liberals ignore.
China even subscribes to killing babies because the cold cummies only allow 1 child per household . PURE communist and pure evil.
if that's the case, then explain to us why bush solicited money from china in terms of loans? why did he take or allow america to take money from china in the form of loans during his presidency?

simple answer is that our credit was so bad no one else would lend us money......
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ignorant neither of the world nor politics. You, on the other hand, do not display much education beyond high school in these areas. I'm sorry, dear, but reading a few BIASED pundits doesn't constitute education in political philosophy or geopolitics.
fixed it for ya.

or even listening to a few doesn't make you educated in world politics either. the likes of rush etal don't cut the mustard, so to speak.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
fixed it for ya.
or even listening to a few doesn't make you educated in world politics either. the likes of rush etal don't cut the mustard, so to speak.
All pundits are biased, so that would have been redundant. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••