Meaner - and Dumber - than Rats

Meaner - and Dumber - than Rats

There are 7 comments on the Folio Weekly story from Apr 3, 2012, titled Meaner - and Dumber - than Rats. In it, Folio Weekly reports that:

Their preposterous rhetoric, cynical to the point of condescension, provoked an unexpected critic whose harsh verdict should be their epitaph.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Folio Weekly.

Compassionate One

Raleigh, NC

#1 Apr 3, 2012
Great Article! I laughed for an hour! The Republican candidates for president provide us with a theatre of the "Meaner - and Dumber - than Rats!

“MiamiCorrupt´╗┐”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 3, 2012
Great article and the picture was funny but in reality rats are very smart .
Much smarter than most republican voters because rats do not engage in self defeating activities and follow insane leaders .

NY sewer rats are vile, mean creatures which is fitting of todays republican party but again smarter than Liger, Frank, Toni, peste and WJDC.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#3 Apr 3, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
Much smarter than most republican voters because rats do not engage in self defeating activities and follow insane leaders .
NY sewer rats are vile, mean creatures which is fitting of todays republican party but again smarter than Liger, Frank, Toni, peste and WJDC.
No way,New York rats, like you self are not smarter than me!You didn't even knew that the argentinean rat of che used to wear a Rolex!!
MASS Deport Illegals NOW

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Apr 3, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
They compete with illegals for our scraps.
Compassionate One

Raleigh, NC

#5 Apr 3, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
No way,New York rats, like you self are not smarter than me!You didn't even knew that the argentinean rat of che used to wear a Rolex!!
Oh My God!!!!!! Che wore a Rolex! May he burn in hell! All those who wear a Rolex are evil and are going to hell! The SOB! The Bible clearly declares, "Oh ye who wear a Rolex, the wrath of almighty God shall consume you in the fires of hell!" Come on WJDC, you are smarter than the post above!

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#6 Apr 3, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
<quoted text>Oh My God!!!!!! Che wore a Rolex! May he burn in hell! All those who wear a Rolex are evil and are going to hell! The SOB! The Bible clearly declares, "Oh ye who wear a Rolex, the wrath of almighty God shall consume you in the fires of hell!" Come on WJDC, you are smarter than the post above!
Sorry. George,but you don't know why I telling him that the argentinean murderer rat had a Rolex!It got nothing to do with politics!It was a bet between Jose-in- Miami aka Cherkee and a hundreth more avatart!
Believe me,I hate to talk about that murderus SOB,he makes me puke...
( He even once beg the Russians to nuke NewYork ..
he was some sort of argentinian Binl Laden without balls(cojones.. let's rember that he surrendered to the Bolivian soldiers who were under the orders od Free Cubans who hunted and captured the rat and was 'fairly'( just like the way che loved to kill Cubans in La Sierra Maestra(any time any one of his soldiers tried to surrender
and at La Cabana Prison Fortess in Habana)executed at La Higuera Bolivia!
Bye now George!

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#7 Apr 3, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
<quoted text>Oh My God!!!!!! Che wore a Rolex! May he burn in hell! All those who wear a Rolex are evil and are going to hell! The SOB! The Bible clearly declares, "Oh ye who wear a Rolex, the wrath of almighty God shall consume you in the fires of hell!" Come on WJDC, you are smarter than the post above!
Sorry. George,but you don't know why I telling him that the argentinean murderer rat had a Rolex!It got nothing to do with politics!It was a bet between Jose-in- Miami aka Cherkee and his hundreth more avatarts and me!
Believe me,I hate to talk about that murderus SOB,he makes me puke...
( He even once beg the Russians to nuke NewYork ..
he was some sort of argentinian Binl Laden without balls(cojones.. let's rember that he surrendered to the Bolivian soldiers who were under the orders od Free Cubans who hunted and captured the rat and was 'fairly'( just like the way che loved to kill Cubans in La Sierra Maestra(any time any one of his soldiers tried to surrender
and at La Cabana Prison Fortess in Habana)executed at La Higuera Bolivia!
It was nice talking to you George!Bye now and keep on posting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Univision reporter removed from Trump news conf... 12 hr serfs up 25
News Univision reporter removed from Trump news conf... Wed Boot Him 5
News Kasich team returns fire on Rick Perry comments... Aug 25 Annie 9
News Rick Perry loses top Iowa adviser Aug 25 Eleanor 1
News For Koch group, winning is rising as priority .... Aug 25 Synque 41
News The Latest: 3 more presidential hopefuls addres... Aug 24 Trumping On 11
News Cruz opposes 'birthright citizenship' Aug 21 RayOne 1
More from around the web