Boy Scouts Vote on Allowing Gay Members Could Come Wednesday

Feb 6, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 53

The Boy Scouts of America's policy excluding gay members and leaders could be up for a vote as soon as Wednesday, when the organization's national executive board meets behind closed doors under intense pressure from several sides.

Full Story
GoodOldDays

Secaucus, NJ

#21 Feb 6, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only fighting back againt the vile hate of your kind there hitler boy..
yes do own guns ahve to defend myself and family againt you nut job religosu pukes.
What crawled up your butt ?? Oh , never mind .

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 6, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what tolerance is...I have to tolerate you NAZI pig religous slime everyday.....You spew your hate and bigotry all over..I TOLERATE YOU HITLER TRASH EVERYDAY.......
You may know the definition of tolerance, but your hatred toward those who don't agree with your lifestyle is obvious.

Try answering this: Is it normal for humans to tolerate things that repulse and/or sicken them?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23 Feb 6, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only fighting back againt the vile hate of your kind there hitler boy..
yes do own guns ahve to defend myself and family againt you nut job religosu pukes.
Part of the definition of tolerance is "to allow the existence, presence, practice, or act of without prohibition or hindrance"

Just because a person is physically repulsed by the thought of "same sex" acts does NOT make them deserving of the terrible names you spew.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 6, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only fighting back againt the vile hate of your kind there hitler boy..
yes do own guns ahve to defend myself and family againt you nut job religosu pukes.
Look at you. Your hatred is so strong you can't even type.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25 Feb 6, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU RELIGOUS NAZI PIGS ARE THE ONES FORCING YOUR BS CULT ONTO OTHERS...
What "BS CULT" would that be?

You certainly can't mean that the Boy Scouts of America are "FORCING" themselves on anyone...can you?

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#26 Feb 6, 2013
Boy Scouts should not deal with doggy style sex for children and should never surrender to pressure from Obama and the Sodom and the liberals that represent the new Soddom and Gomorrah evil culture. It is wrong and embarrassing to learn that Obama is pushing the doggy anal culture of twisted sexual behaviour to our young children. Boy Scouts are not about selecting twisted sexual doggy behaviour at early childhood. Obama is wrong to push the Sodom and Gomorrah culture of twisted doggy sexual behaviour to children that are not coming to the children club discover new doggy culture of sex.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#27 Feb 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>....Try answering this: Is it normal for humans to tolerate things that repulse and/or sicken them?
It is fast becoming normal. Political correctness demands it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#28 Feb 6, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Boy Scouts should not deal with doggy style sex for children and should never surrender to pressure from Obama and the Sodom and the liberals that represent the new Soddom and Gomorrah evil culture. It is wrong and embarrassing to learn that Obama is pushing the doggy anal culture of twisted sexual behaviour to our young children. Boy Scouts are not about selecting twisted sexual doggy behaviour at early childhood. Obama is wrong to push the Sodom and Gomorrah culture of twisted doggy sexual behaviour to children that are not coming to the children club discover new doggy culture of sex.
pretty sriously focused on dogs and anal sex, huh? something you want to tell us?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#29 Feb 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
You may know the definition of tolerance, but your hatred toward those who don't agree with your lifestyle is obvious.
Try answering this: Is it normal for humans to tolerate things that repulse and/or sicken them?
No, but in a free society we are expected to tolerate the religious freaks, no matter how much it repulses or sickens us.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#30 Feb 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the definition of tolerance is "to allow the existence, presence, practice, or act of without prohibition or hindrance"
Just because a person is physically repulsed by the thought of "same sex" acts does NOT make them deserving of the terrible names you spew.
It does if they attempt to deny others equal rights.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#31 Feb 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but in a free society we are expected to tolerate the religious freaks, no matter how much it repulses or sickens us.
We are?!? Arrrghhh...'kay...
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#32 Feb 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
You may know the definition of tolerance, but your hatred toward those who don't agree with your lifestyle is obvious.
Try answering this: Is it normal for humans to tolerate things that repulse and/or sicken them?
I tolerate you and your kind...Do the same to others is all anyone is asking of you nazi pigs..

AND YES IT IS...Religion is gross and vile and disgusting but I tolerate it.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#33 Feb 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the definition of tolerance is "to allow the existence, presence, practice, or act of without prohibition or hindrance"
Just because a person is physically repulsed by the thought of "same sex" acts does NOT make them deserving of the terrible names you spew.
HAVE YOUR OPINION...Just dont try to make laws and bans to force your OPINION onto others...GOT IT?????????
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#34 Feb 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
What "BS CULT" would that be?
You certainly can't mean that the Boy Scouts of America are "FORCING" themselves on anyone...can you?
No religion...

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#35 Feb 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
It does if they attempt to deny others equal rights.
You mean like changing the 2nd Ammendment?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#36 Feb 6, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like changing the 2nd Ammendment?
Any changes to the 2nd amendment would apply equally to all citizens.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#37 Feb 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Any changes to the 2nd amendment would apply equally to all citizens.
So, the small group of criminals who have created the issue would then change it to apply equally to all? Progressively profound thinking.
Boy

Norton, VA

#38 Feb 6, 2013
goose wrote:
The Boy Scouts will suffer loss.
Some will find or create an alternative.
Boy Scouts should suffer the loss if they let those sick gays in there,I will tell every one, My kid want be in the Boys scouts,I dont want my children to be around gays,thats Abomation to God.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#39 Feb 6, 2013
Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Boy Scouts should suffer the loss if they let those sick gays in there,I will tell every one, My kid want be in the Boys scouts,I dont want my children to be around gays,thats Abomation to God.
what about the local school....or do you home school? can't totatally shelter your children from society. whose gay in your congreation/

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#40 Feb 6, 2013
Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Boy Scouts should suffer the loss if they let those sick gays in there,I will tell every one, My kid want be in the Boys scouts,I dont want my children to be around gays,thats Abomation to God.
Your god doesn't exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spiritual scholar (and Uma's father) explains h... 22 hr Hello 1
Cameraman suffering from Ebola arrives in Nebraska Oct 13 VeganTiger 3
Ebola case gives Perry real-time leadership test Oct 12 Elise Gingrich 19
First lady records radio ad For Wendy Davis Oct 11 Cordwainer Trout 2
China's trade with Texas booming Oct 11 RayH 1
Perry creating infectious disease task force fo... Oct 10 door king 1
Perry 'double-dipping' raises questions (Dec '11) Oct 9 Bill 26

Rick Perry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE