Gov. Perry Cut Funds For Women's Heal...

Gov. Perry Cut Funds For Women's Health In Texas

There are 31 comments on the National Public Radio story from Sep 20, 2011, titled Gov. Perry Cut Funds For Women's Health In Texas. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Texas Gov. Rick Perry waves to the crowd after speaking at an anti-abortion rally on the Capitol steps in Austin, Texas on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#21 Sep 25, 2011
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>I am reconsidering my stance?
Are you reconsidering your stance? Well good for you. Even though we will most likely never agree on anything. I would rather every American vote. Than to b*tch, because a politician you did not like was elected. A law was passed because of willing only to stand on the side lines and cry about the State of the country.

Possibly we might even find a middle ground. Neither of will be happy, but at the same time we might be able to walk away with being able to say we can agree.

Not that it is likely to happen here on Topix. Topix has the reputation of being a place where anything, but civility reigns on most of these forums.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22 Sep 25, 2011
cpeter1313 wrote:
Like Larry Craig?
<quoted text>
Who is Larry Craig?

Location hidden

#23 Sep 25, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you reconsidering your stance? Well good for you. Even though we will most likely never agree on anything. I would rather every American vote. Than to b*tch, because a politician you did not like was elected. A law was passed because of willing only to stand on the side lines and cry about the State of the country.
Possibly we might even find a middle ground. Neither of will be happy, but at the same time we might be able to walk away with being able to say we can agree.
Not that it is likely to happen here on Topix. Topix has the reputation of being a place where anything, but civility reigns on most of these forums.
I HAVE decided to re-register tomorrow at our Courthouse?Your comments convinced me.

Location hidden

#24 Sep 25, 2011
cpeter1313 wrote:
That's not your decision to make. Other women feel just as passionately that it IS their choice to abort.
<quoted text>
Civil Law gives them that right.God's Law will judge them.

Jonesboro AR

#25 Sep 25, 2011
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>I HAVE decided to re-register tomorrow at our Courthouse?Your comments convinced me.
Just as a point of note.. You can register online....

Jonesboro AR

#26 Sep 25, 2011
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Civil Law gives them that right.God's Law will judge them.
And your god laws as well as judgment is meaningless to any
non christian and equally meaningless in a secular society. Which America is, thankfully.
HumanSpirit

Fort White, FL

#27 Sep 25, 2011
Republicans / ALEC / Koch

The Republican are wanting to Privatize Nursing Homes by bilking the government and taking money and homes from people that are declared incompetent by the mental Health who George Bush Sr funded and supported into the Social Services (each state) in the 1980's. More women are in Nursing homes then men. Doctors chan be a threat if they have an investment in Nursing homes. People should be careful of Statin and Mind drugs as they cause Alzheimer's disease and Dementia.

In Florida look what scott been doing to disrupt the aged in homes. He has investments in Nursing Homes.

FL Gov. Rick Scott Simply Refuses To Take Money For The Affordable Care Act

Pasted from < http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/fl-gov... ;

----------

Koch Brothers, ALEC and Their Corporate Allies Plan to Privatize Government

http://www.truth-out.org/publicopoly-exposed/...
----------

Perry is affiliated with the Republican ALEC :

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...

ALEC Politicians:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...

American Legislative Exchange Council

http://www.justice.org/cps/rde/xchg/justice/h...

----------

The Conservatives' ALEC Philosophy: Everything Related to Government Should Be Demonized, Starved or Privatized

Any force in civil society that contests the right of business to grab all social surplus, and to treat people like roadkill and the earth like a sewer, should be crushed.

http://www.alternet.org/teaparty/151662/the_c...

American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)

http://www.justice.org/cps/rde/xchg/justice/h...

---------
Michael

Belleville, IL

#28 Sep 25, 2011
cpeter1313 wrote:
There are people waiting for perfect little white babies. What about the non-white, the handicapped, the deformed, etc? Not many people are lining up for those. Not to mention that many kids get a government stipend.
So baby-selling is okay for you?
<quoted text>
Not true. All babies get adopted whether they are white, black, hispanic or any other race. I love government stipends for children. Some heartless bitches may give up their disabled children but that doesn't mean that they won't be taken care of.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#29 Sep 25, 2011
BS. Not to mention that there already are about a half-MILLION kids of various ages available for adoption who will probably live their entire lives in the system.

Handicapped kids may not be left on the side of the mountain to die, but they rarely get adopted either. They remin wrds of the state until 18. BTW--did you know that kids who live through the system are automatically tossed at 18 regardless of their ability to live independently?
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. All babies get adopted whether they are white, black, hispanic or any other race. I love government stipends for children. Some heartless bitches may give up their disabled children but that doesn't mean that they won't be taken care of.

Location hidden

#30 Sep 26, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as a point of note.. You can register online....
Forgot to thank you for 'scolding'me back to voting.Thank You!Women sometime need a scolding;but,never hit by a man;by another woman.yes.

Jonesboro AR

#31 Sep 26, 2011
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Forgot to thank you for 'scolding'me back to voting.Thank You!Women sometime need a scolding;but,never hit by a man;by another woman.yes.
Your welcome..

Though no one deserves ever to be hit by a man or woman..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sierra Club sues U.S. Energy Department over po... Tue Solarman 2
News US scientists contradict Trump's climate claims Aug 9 Trump is a joke 2
News Trump weighs Energy Secretary Perry to run Home... Aug 3 Katrina 4
News California Focus: The truth on Californiaa s he... Aug 1 Solarman 1
News EPA chief says it's 'crazy' to call him a 'clim... Jul '17 Patriot AKA Bozo 1
News Trump pushes 'energy week' and goal of exportin... Jun '17 anonymous 6
News Perry Can Win If Leadership Trumps Debates (Nov '11) Jun '17 JamieYung 4
More from around the web