Gov. Perry Cut Funds For Women's Heal...

Gov. Perry Cut Funds For Women's Health In Texas

There are 31 comments on the National Public Radio story from Sep 20, 2011, titled Gov. Perry Cut Funds For Women's Health In Texas. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Texas Gov. Rick Perry waves to the crowd after speaking at an anti-abortion rally on the Capitol steps in Austin, Texas on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Maybe the answer is to carry to term and then give the kid to the state to raise. ALL the unwanted kids--20000+ unwanted kids that the state will have to provide for. I wanna see THAT budget.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 20, 2011
cpeter1313 wrote:
Maybe the answer is to carry to term and then give the kid to the state to raise. ALL the unwanted kids--20000+ unwanted kids that the state will have to provide for. I wanna see THAT budget.
Nah, just kill 'em. That's the only other solution anyway. You're full of shyt.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 23, 2011
cpeter1313 wrote:
Very good point.My opinion,every Child should be a wanted child.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#4 Sep 23, 2011
Just another reason why I am not voting for the Governor..

Location hidden

#5 Sep 24, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
Just another reason why I am not voting for the Governor..
P.S.I'm not voting anymore for anyone!They can all go to hell.
Michael

Belleville, IL

#6 Sep 24, 2011
cpeter1313 wrote:
New born babies are like gold. There are tons of people waiting. Not just infertile couples either. There are a lot of gays and lesbians that want to adopt as well. Some women get paid to have their children by the adoptive parents. I wouldn't be surprised if you could make a living off having babies. Even if not the state has the moral responsibility to take care of everyone whether their mother's want them or not.

Indianapolis

#7 Sep 24, 2011
There are people waiting for perfect little white babies. What about the non-white, the handicapped, the deformed, etc? Not many people are lining up for those. Not to mention that many kids get a government stipend.

So baby-selling is okay for you?
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
New born babies are like gold. There are tons of people waiting. Not just infertile couples either. There are a lot of gays and lesbians that want to adopt as well. Some women get paid to have their children by the adoptive parents. I wouldn't be surprised if you could make a living off having babies. Even if not the state has the moral responsibility to take care of everyone whether their mother's want them or not.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 24, 2011
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>P.S.I'm not voting anymore for anyone!They can all go to hell.
Good, that's one less proabort vote! Thanks!

Jonesboro AR

#9 Sep 24, 2011
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>P.S.I'm not voting anymore for anyone!They can all go to hell.
Then do not criticize or speak out for or against what the government does.

You want to complain.. or praise.. Vote.

Jonesboro AR

#10 Sep 24, 2011
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the poster could be a an antichoice extremist... Just saying...

Location hidden

#11 Sep 25, 2011
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your pants or pantys on.I am NOT proabort.I AM PRO LIFE.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 25, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the poster could be a an antichoice extremist... Just saying...
"Choice"is the choice NOT to get pregnant;not the choice to kill.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 25, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Then do not criticize or speak out for or against what the government does.
You want to complain.. or praise.. Vote.
I have most likely voted more than you;and,paid more in taxes than you ever have.Don't criticize when you don't have any facts.
HumanSpiit

Fort White, FL

#14 Sep 25, 2011
How could the Texans vote in people like George Bush Jr and then Perry as Governor of their state.
Didn't they know about the Koch brothers.

They must have manure for brains.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 25, 2011
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your pants or pantys on.I am NOT proabort.I AM PRO LIFE.
My mistake, sorry.

Jonesboro AR

#16 Sep 25, 2011
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>I have most likely voted more than you;and,paid more in taxes than you ever have.Don't criticize when you don't have any facts.
When you give up the right to vote you little fool.. You give up the right to criticize the government.. And by the way you dumb@ss RV W is about personal responsibility.. Not yours.. The woman who is pregnant.. DUHH!!!

but then you are a fool that has announced that he/she will not be voting.. SO that leaves you with out anything to say on any subject..

Don't vote, Can not criticize.. That is a fact and reality.

Jonesboro AR

#17 Sep 25, 2011
HumanSpiit wrote:
How could the Texans vote in people like George Bush Jr and then Perry as Governor of their state.
Didn't they know about the Koch brothers.
They must have manure for brains.
Texas is where Ron Paul district is as well.. I guess Texas really loves their politicians to be a little crazy..

Location hidden

#18 Sep 25, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
When you give up the right to vote you little fool.. You give up the right to criticize the government.. And by the way you dumb@ss RV W is about personal responsibility.. Not yours.. The woman who is pregnant.. DUHH!!!
but then you are a fool that has announced that he/she will not be voting.. SO that leaves you with out anything to say on any subject..
Don't vote, Can not criticize.. That is a fact and reality.
I am reconsidering my stance?

Indianapolis

#19 Sep 25, 2011
That's not your decision to make. Other women feel just as passionately that it IS their choice to abort.
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>"Choice"is the choice NOT to get pregnant;not the choice to kill.

Indianapolis

#20 Sep 25, 2011
Like Larry Craig?
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>I am reconsidering my stance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rick Perry endorses Ted Cruz Jan 26 Emily Latella 2
News Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker exits Republican pr... Jan 24 private guy 14
News The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle Flag Be (Nov '11) Jan 15 Jaimie 4,050
News Rubio Stands By 2004 Bill Providing In-State Tu... Jan 12 wild child 14
News Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Dec '15 Reaper Grim 182
News Is Texas spending $800M to create its own borde... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 12
News Bernie Sanders uses 'unregulated' Uber for all ... Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web